Jokes & Humor

Frozen Crabs & the Blonde Stewardess

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#1New Post! Oct 05, 2009 @ 11:50:53
A lawyer boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crabs and asked a blond

stewardess to take care of them for him.

She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator. He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for them staying frozen, mentioning in a very haughty manner
that he was a lawyer, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out. Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behavior. Shortly before landing in New York , she used the intercom to announce to the entire cabin, "Would the gentleman who gave me the crabs in New Orleans please raise your hand?" Not one
hand went up ... so she took them home and ate them.

Two lessons here:

1. Lawyers aren't as smart as they think they are.
2. Blonds aren't as dumb as most folks think.
tantan On May 21, 2011

Jacksonville, Florida
#2New Post! Oct 05, 2009 @ 14:46:13
Took me a sec to get that one
Arakasi On October 08, 2009

Deleted

Hull, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Oct 05, 2009 @ 15:05:21
That joke came from a blonde on British Airways plane - she did have crabs, that's what gave her the idea for the intercom message.

The Lawyer, after too much media attenion, ironically, later died trying to reclaim his good name helping African orphans, on a crabbing ship, off the coast of Corsica.

The Portugeuse Captain who tried to save him said; "He urm, said... f*** you crabs... ur, he say you crabs f***ed... with sticks... he say up you're crab somzin... i sink he say he will sue the crab men?"

His body was never found.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#4New Post! Oct 05, 2009 @ 17:26:52
@Arakasi Said

That joke came from a blonde on British Airways plane - she did have crabs, that's what gave her the idea for the intercom message.

The Lawyer, after too much media attenion, ironically, later died trying to reclaim his good name helping African orphans, on a crabbing ship, off the coast of Corsica.

The Portugeuse Captain who tried to save him said; "He urm, said... f*** you crabs... ur, he say you crabs f***ed... with sticks... he say up you're crab somzin... i sink he say he will sue the crab men?"

His body was never found.

Damn the luck , I hate when sh*t like that happens !!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs