Random

Fourth of July

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#1New Post! Jun 30, 2006 @ 18:42:50
Yeah Independance day in the states! It's almost here and this is the craziest weekend of the summer for the town that I live in. There are already thousands of people arriving here for the holiday weekend and it's gettting so crowded in town.

My brother and I decided that we'd go out earlier and get our holiday grocery shopping done before all the tourist hit late tonight and early in the morning and take everything in the grocery store. OMG it was already wild as hell in there. WE're home now and the fridge is packed with Budweiser, smirnoff, coors light, tequila and rum, we're ready for the weekend. Oh wait did we buy food? oh yeah we did , we have watermelon, hamburgers, hotdogs, ribs and all the favorite picnic foods in the fridge.

We usually have a family outing every year on or aroudn the fourth but this year we've decided to just stay here and do the cooking since I dont feel much like being out in the sun for now.

We've got our playing cards ready and we're going to have some fourth of July fun. The rest of my siblings will all be arriving tonight and throughout the day on Saturday so it's going to be nice to see them, with the exception of the two brothers who are over seas.

So what's your plans for the fourth of JUly? Fireworks? I love to watch them. Maybe a family picnic, or a cookout? Whatevery you do on the fourth enjoy your family.

NOw I need a glass of iced tea!
kerrigwen On May 13, 2008

Mississauga, Canada
#2New Post! Jun 30, 2006 @ 18:47:45
It's my sister in England's birthday, the 4th - we'll probably just call her and have some pizza here.
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#3New Post! Jun 30, 2006 @ 18:56:52
Yeah I get lots of calls on that day to for my birthday, it's the only time of the year I ever hear from my biological father, I guess that's fair since he was and never has been a part of my life.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs