American Patriots are up to bat. My guess is they smash a bunch of dingers

https://twitter.com/CawleyPip/status/1272621067035525120
chaski On about 22 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#32New Post! Jun 20, 2020 @ 05:02:00
@dihctatr Said

American Patriots are up to bat.

Exactly what I've been thinking... or at least waiting for...
dihctatr On November 06, 2020

Upland, California
#33New Post! Jun 20, 2020 @ 05:30:42
our comments

The Washington Post

@washingtonpost

·
Jun 18
As protests spread to small-town America, militia groups respond with online threats and armed intimidation

Vinny

@vincedg1

4m
Replying to

@the_resistor

@realDonaldTrump

and

@MayorBowser

I think you should look as well
a civil war is coming pick your side wisely because the 100% of us have 100% of the Bullets

And don't be a hypocrite and call the Police if you need them call your social justice warriors

There’s at least 60mil of us out there that will support this president and fight for our rights. You and your barbarians will destroy yourselfs internally

Video shows Orange County deputy wearing militia symbols during protest

police shut down 8 lanes of traffic and brought a militia complete with helicopter, SWAT trucks, assault rifles, flash bangs, and spike strips.All to arrest protestors. For misdemeanor offenses.

the phrase “self-appointed armed civilian militia” is on the news

truck with a white camper shell drove by us. Two white militia dudes made their fingers into guns, pointed at us, & said “bap bap bap” as they drove by us, a line of Native people.

Police in New Mexico have dropped charges against a white-supremacist militia member who shot a peaceful protester in Albuquerque this week.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#34New Post! Jun 20, 2020 @ 17:34:59
They dropped the one charge they used to hold him at the scene of the crime and added 5 different ones based on video evidence. Three felonies and two misdemeanors.

And a different police agency is taking over investigation. Due to conflict of issues in our local pd.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#35New Post! Jun 20, 2020 @ 18:03:03
@bob_the_fisherman Said

If true, this is brilliant.

I would prefer that people cut all supplies into the area, let no one and nothing in or out and let them starve for a week or three than go in to take the place back by force though. Power and water should be cut off immediately. In fact it should have been cut off the moment this clown show started.

These idiots believe the race baiting lies from the Democratic Media Convention, and no doubt have been indoctrinated by Democratic educators from their first day of school, so they are to be pitied. But they are not to be tolerated. At some point you have to take responsibility for your failure to have any knowledge of anything.

No one has an excuse for believing fascism is right wing and using that to justify violence against political opponents.

No one has a right to pretend BLM cares about black people and use it to justify violence.

No one can credibly claim that the DNC is anything other than the racist organisation it has always been, or that it does not stir race hate because it requires an abundance of angry, poor victims (that it has created), in order to secure their vote and win elections.

No one has an excuse for believing the media's lies about Trump being racist and using it to attack his supporters. If Trump had ran as a Democrat the media, and the people here, would love him and laud him as the best President ever for doing everything the same as he has done to date.

The time for play is coming to an end, sadly. We are heading rapidly towards the time where those who have played stupid games will start winning their stupid prizes in record numbers.

Watching the way Democrats attack those PFKAB (people formerly known as black) who don't choose to stay on the DNC plantation, using racist slurs against them, kicking them out of restaurants etc., tells you everything you need.

A vote for the DNC is now, and it seems always will be, a vote for the political party that Hitler thought was far too racist.

Holy cow Bob....

Seriously, what happened here? I mean, I expect this kind of zealotry and drivel from the likes of Sandrock and PTF, but you? I always considered you to be one of the more intelligent posters here (by far), and still do, which makes this all the more baffling. Jesus f***ing Christ dude.

Are you relapsing on substances? Was the Muslim bashing getting too boring?

Get a GRIP man!

Upland, California
#36New Post! Jun 20, 2020 @ 20:42:57
President Donald Trump is planning to start a “holocaust.”
\

have gotten a message back from .....Police..... that they're welcome to come help!

Police in New Mexico have dropped charges against a white-supremacist militia member who shot a peaceful protester in Albuquerque this week.

''They dropped the one charge they used to hold him at the scene of the crime and added 5 different ones based on video evidence. Three felonies and two misdemeanors.

And a different police agency is taking over investigation. Due to conflict of issues in our local pd.''

NOT\
I SAID HERE AGAIN POLICE JOINING IN W MILITIA\zero conflict of interest as both police and selfappointed militia be working >together\

full info here:
https://yourdictatorshe.blogspot.com/
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#37New Post! Jun 20, 2020 @ 22:12:05
@Leon Said

Holy cow Bob....

Seriously, what happened here? I mean, I expect this kind of zealotry and drivel from the likes of Sandrock and PTF, but you? I always considered you to be one of the more intelligent posters here (by far), and still do, which makes this all the more baffling. Jesus f***ing Christ dude.

Are you relapsing on substances? Was the Muslim bashing getting too boring?

Get a GRIP man!

No grip lost here. Just can't be bothered with the bulls*** any more.

The Democrat party uses black people and treats them like s***. If I was black in America and I found out the history of this party that Hitler thought was too racist I doubt there would be a live Democrat left in the country if I could have my way. They have destroyed the lives of how many millions of black people?

Who was the Democratic President who said he would "have those n*ggers voting Democrat for 200 years," once their attempt to continue treating them like animals failed? What did he say that about?

BLM do not give a s*** about black people. They do not care about David Dorn, the cop who served his community. They do not care about George Floyd either, he was just a convenient political tool to use to keep those black folk angry, poor and therefore, Democrat voters.

There is no point pretending otherwise.

The senile piece of s*** who told black people they are not black unless they vote for the party of the KKK and the 1994 crime bill and the aborting of more black babies than are born in major American cities, and the party that keeps the black prison population high, accidentally told the truth. A few black people started asking questions. This is not acceptable.

The death of George Floyd was exactly what the DNC needed. They could not have scripted it better if they tried.

But please, tell me that the media, the DNC and BLM cares deeply for the plight of the black community. And as you do that, please put that in the context of David Dorn, and the media ignoring it.

Upland, California
#38New Post! Jun 20, 2020 @ 23:59:20
WATCH YOURSELF

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=XQPuiwUp&id=7204D77173601AB909ABD99D389C4EDA4B91C595&thid=OIP.XQPuiwUpqOb_f4NuoOYZDgHaFj&mediaurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.justice.getweb4all.com%2Fimages%2Fpolice_brutality.gif&exph=225&expw=300&q=police+brutality+RIOT+gif&simid=607997090641610459&ck=19A27C370463C764E26FAD2F3A4C5A86&selectedindex=22&adlt=demote&shtp=GetUrl&shid=023ec841-a36e-46bc-a6cb-edc106e58aa1&shtk=IkFtZXJpY2FzIHBvbGljZSBhcmUgbG9va2luZyBtb3JlIGFuZCBtb3JlIGxpa2UgdGhlIG1pbGl0YXJ5IiAqR1RGSUggJ21lcmljYW4gYnJhaHMgLi4u&shdk=Rm91bmQgb24gQmluZyBmcm9tIGZvcnVtLmJvZHlidWlsZGluZy5jb20%3D&shhk=kOZRVn2Bj4XcrX3vW3mqhdwwB4Sg%2B1yRsYrvcVxzMCk%3D&form=EX0023&shth=OSH.izAfLlKU%252BDFcwtsR8xbTCQ
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#39New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 01:52:44
@bob_the_fisherman Said

The Democrat party uses black people and treats them like s***. If I was black in America and I found out the history of this party that Hitler thought was too racist I doubt there would be a live Democrat left in the country if I could have my way. They have destroyed the lives of how many millions of black people?

Who was the Democratic President who said he would "have those n*ggers voting Democrat for 200 years," once their attempt to continue treating them like animals failed? What did he say that about?

BLM do not give a s*** about black people. They do not care about David Dorn, the cop who served his community. They do not care about George Floyd either, he was just a convenient political tool to use to keep those black folk angry, poor and therefore, Democrat voters.

The senile piece of s*** who told black people they are not black unless they vote for the party of the KKK and the 1994 crime bill and the aborting of more black babies than are born in major American cities, and the party that keeps the black prison population high, accidentally told the truth. A few black people started asking questions. This is not acceptable.

The death of George Floyd was exactly what the DNC needed. They could not have scripted it better if they tried.

But please, tell me that the media, the DNC and BLM cares deeply for the plight of the black community. And as you do that, please put that in the context of David Dorn, and the media ignoring it.

Dude please do a better job of illustrating my point, you’re not trying hard enough here.

Seriously though, I’m just messing with you. You can say whatever you want whenever you want.

Although I must admit it is a bit surprising to see how invested you have become in American politics and how lockstep you have gotten with the right wing pundits. I understood the Muslim thing, as that is an international issue, but this?

But it’s all good though. I will say though that you’re a bit on the erroneous side in lumping the Democrats from 50+ years ago to the Democrats of today. There was a big migration when the pre-Johnson southern Democrats all jumped ship to the welcoming arms of the Republican Party upon Civil Rights legislation, and that was just the start of a big switcheroo of groups and ideas over the next decade or so.

But you’re Australian, so I forgive you.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#40New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 02:10:15
I do miss Tommy.
Darkman666 On about 8 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#41New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 02:26:58

most of people don't know about this tommy lee jones, during this scene. tommy think how uncomfortable he was during filming this scene. he was trying to remember, when he took a dump. that famous scene. he really need to take a dump now!

Upland, California
#42New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 04:04:04
UPDATE
antifa takeover a area in seattle\They named their new territory the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone,” or CHAZ. No laws or rules applied here except for one: “No cops allowed.”
police arrested Robert James accused of raping a deaf woman who was lured inside a tent.\
city council candidate Isaiah Willoughby was arrested on suspicion of arson on the East Precinct\
Some of them openly carry rifles, handguns, batons or knives.\
Mainstream media reports the “peaceful” nature of the occupation.\
But at night, a whole different side emerges.\
Lacking agreed-upon leadership, those who have risen to the top have done so with force\
Raz Simone, patrols CHAZ with an armed entourage.\
Simone has an arrest record for child cruelty and other charges.\
Gunshots and “screams of terror” at night have been reported.\
Rioters from CHAZ broke down a gate to a business lot and began rushing the owner.\
a masked Antifa militant pointed reporters out to her comrades and tried to assemble a mob.\
4000 calls to polees in 1 day from area residents being looted,sodomized,raped -even their children[vid]\

Swat and police in all cities are retaliating! They have walked! Police dispatchers have also walked! Day 2! AHAAA\
MEANS
END OF POLEES PHONE LINES\
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#43New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 21:37:22
@bob_the_fisherman Said

You really have lost the plot.

I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing it now.

Keep going. The men in white coats will come sooner or later.

As for goings on in US. I'm just glad I'm not over there. The downward spiral of your country could ultimately lead to another civil war and the bloodshed from that will be appalling given the amount of weaponry in the hands of the populace.

But that's for you to sort out. I'm happy to be where I am. Our civil unrest amounts to an infinitesimally smaller number of people behaving like hooligans for a day and having gotten all their angst off their chest and made their point, they go home.

That doesn't mean campaigns are over. We just move on to the political phase. The BLM protesters here are now working on changing things politically. As far as statues go, councils all over the country are now reviewing what they have on plinths in their wards. Some prominent ones (such as Rhodes, in Oxford) are already coming down. Others will follow. Some will remain, but broadly speaking, the fascists have lost that battle.

Black people's rights are front and centre on the public agenda. And the black people have the broad support of the majority. The campaign is a long way from over, but the momentum is firmly with the black people.

And rightly so.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#44New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 22:05:26
You are surprised that a group of people who all agree all agree?

@Jennifer1984 Said

Black people's rights are front and centre on the public agenda. And the black people have the broad support of the majority. The campaign is a long way from over, but the momentum is firmly with the black people.

And rightly so.

If that was true I would agree with you. But it is only the right kind of black people who are front and centre.

The wrong kind of black person get attacked and called racist slurs - just have a listen to them tell their stories. "Uncle Tom," for example.

I suspect that that does a lot of harm to the black community in the US (although I can only base that on what black people say, and the fact that it seems fairly logical).

I 100% agree that black people should be free to believe in whatever they want. They should be free to form their own ideas, even if those ideas disagree with mine. They should not be treated the way George Floyd and David Dorn were treated. They should be given the opportunity to succeed, and they should be told that they can succeed.

In other words, they should be treated exactly like people, because they are people. We are all different, but we all have exactly the same value and we all deserve to be treated with the same degree of respect.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#45New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 22:11:00
@Leon Said

Although I must admit it is a bit surprising to see how invested you have become in American politics and how lockstep you have gotten with the right wing pundits. I understood the Muslim thing, as that is an international issue, but this?

Sadly the disease of a lying media that race baits while claiming to attempt to unify is a thing here too (not as bad), but we feel the ramifications of it.

The failure of police to act against certain types of crime because of racial sensitivity is a thing here, and it hurts real people. As one example, the incidence of child abuse is astronomically high in certain indigenous communities, yet nothing is done to stop it.

For the good of everyone we need to get past this race BS and treat people like people irrespective of their race.

It is kind of sad that this idea is considered racist.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs