The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

For Ernesto "Che" Guevara. (My tribute video to the legend)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
MrLavalove On November 01, 2010

Las Vegas, Nevada
#1New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 05:12:24
This is the first draft of a video I am working on. Its a tribute to a very brave and selfless man. I would love some advice on how to "polish"it for the final cut.

ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#2New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 05:33:51
Erase it. You might as well "celebrate" other heroes like Hitler, Stalin, Mao or Castro.
hazuki0chan On July 18, 2012
Zombie Slayer

San Francisco, California
#3New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 05:45:08
@MrLavalove Said

This is the first draft of a video I am working on. Its a tribute to a very brave and selfless man. I would love some advice on how to "polish"it for the final cut.

I think it's great, although I'd change the font color to a darker one. It's kind of hard to read the subtitles in some parts. Great job, though.
Zombie Slayer

#4New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 05:46:10
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Erase it. You might as well "celebrate" other heroes like Hitler, Stalin, Mao or Castro.

"One man's freedom-fighter is another man's terrorist." Don't like it, you can just not post in this thread. Simple as that. Is not like he needs your useless criticism.
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#5New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 05:58:13
@hazuki0chan Said

"One man's freedom-fighter is another man's terrorist." Don't like it, you can just not post in this thread. Simple as that. Is not like he needs your useless criticism.

Well, that fits with your sig. I suppose you'd say the same thing if his hero had been Hitler, or Mao who's always been big with the Left.

Somebody posts something here, its fair game--and Che is open season.
Zombie Slayer

#6New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 06:18:18
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Well, that fits with your sig. I suppose you'd say the same thing if his hero had been Hitler, or Mao who's always been big with the Left.

Sorry, love, Hitler and his lot are your heros, not his.
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#7New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 12:55:28
@hazuki0chan Said

Sorry, love, Hitler and his lot are your heros, not his.

Do liberals ALWAYS accuse the accuser when they're out of ammunition? It's really becoming obvious, even to the casuals.

As a student of the art and science of Truth, I've learned to recognize others that value the Truth through the characteristic of recognizing fault, even of those on "their side", even in themselves. But those on the Left, particularly the operatives, never do. So I have to at least assume that nothing they say can be trusted since I have nothing else to work with.

I used to be a liberal when it was the right thing to do. And when the left migrated from righteousness to corruption, I drifted along with them, trusting the media, even though my (soul?) nagged me. When the break finally came, it was as painful and disturbing as when I'd dropped out of Christianity 20 years earlier. Betrayal is the worst feeling in the world.

It's sickening how many places I thought were safe and right turn out to be founded on nothing but blind faith.

Las Vegas, Nevada
#8New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 20:53:41
@ThePainefulTruth Said

I used to be a liberal when it was the right thing to do

Your are so full of it, its coming out your mouth in the form of non-sense !?
Xilmwa On June 19, 2015
Phoenix

Zarglibniksokternimilis,
#9New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 22:44:00
Look, Paineful, you might have an opinion about Che, but this thread is about cleaning up a video for final edit. Your non-constructive if not otherwise irrelevant criticism is not needed here.

Las Vegas, Nevada
#10New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 22:44:58
@Xilmwa Said

Look, Paineful, you might have an opinion about Che, but this forum is about cleaning up a video for final edit. Your non-constructive if not otherwise irrelevant criticism is not needed here.

Thank you.
breadeater On December 25, 2015

Dread Land,
#11New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 22:59:33
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Do liberals ALWAYS accuse the accuser when they're out of ammunition? It's really becoming obvious, even to the casuals.

As a student of the art and science of Truth, I've learned to recognize others that value the Truth through the characteristic of recognizing fault, even of those on "their side", even in themselves. But those on the Left, particularly the operatives, never do. So I have to at least assume that nothing they say can be trusted since I have nothing else to work with.

I used to be a liberal when it was the right thing to do. And when the left migrated from righteousness to corruption, I drifted along with them, trusting the media, even though my (soul?) nagged me. When the break finally came, it was as painful and disturbing as when I'd dropped out of Christianity 20 years earlier. Betrayal is the worst feeling in the world.

It's sickening how many places I thought were safe and right turn out to be founded on nothing but blind faith.

I notice none of this post has anything to do with Hitler being on the right.
Xilmwa On June 19, 2015
Phoenix

Zarglibniksokternimilis,
#12New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 23:02:03
@breadeater Said

I notice none of this post has anything to do with Hitler being on the right.

*facepalm* How the hell did I forget about that????

Las Vegas, Nevada
#13New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 23:13:46
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Ah, the classic Reductio ad Hitlerum

Well played sir...... ROTFLMFAO !!
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#14New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 23:21:00
lettering is hard to see.
the bottom line gets blocked by add.
maybe move lettering more centered?

Las Vegas, Nevada
#15New Post! Aug 08, 2010 @ 23:43:01
@Willi Said