Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#31New Post! Jan 28, 2007 @ 14:24:08
My fave are orchids. Fragile and beautiful
nerophoira On October 01, 2007

my castle of dreams, United Ki
#32New Post! Jan 28, 2007 @ 15:27:59
My favourite flowers have to be the red rose.
bexter On June 02, 2007

Where the Cheese is kept, Unit
#33New Post! Jan 28, 2007 @ 18:51:26
I love those giant daiseys, they are so fresh and summery. I loves roses too. I don't like these though - ever since Alice in Wonderland they have given me the willies, ha ha haflowers shouldn't have faces ha ha ha.

WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#34New Post! Jan 28, 2007 @ 21:29:26
I love white and yellow roses but my all time favorite would have to be carnations of any color.
delicate_snow_princess On February 18, 2007

Deleted

In a sunny dream, Florida
#35New Post! Jan 29, 2007 @ 01:01:12
@pinksparklystars Said
oic, do you have any thing worked out for the wedding yet? If you need help i can help, i am really good with planning weddings, i am trying to get a business started.

I think that the dark blue roses would mix well with white lillies

I have a few things planned out in my mind but I would be ever so grateful for any help I could get.
oldstar On July 07, 2012

hinckley, Minnesota
#36New Post! Jan 29, 2007 @ 01:13:21
Lilacs. They are so much a sign of summer being near.
pinksparklystars On October 08, 2015

Austin, Texas
#37New Post! Jan 29, 2007 @ 01:18:29
@delicate_snow_princess Said
I have a few things planned out in my mind but I would be ever so grateful for any help I could get.

I would be glad to help you with anything you need

Deleted

#38New Post! Jan 29, 2007 @ 02:22:18
@pinksparklystars Said
I would be glad to help you with anything you need

I pretty much can handle the plans for the wedding itself but it is the before and after that I am confused about.

What different events are there supposed to be? Like rehearsal things, showers, receptions... things like that.

I want this to be an extravegant wedding so I want to know it all .

I loved your idea about the little bouquets of calla lilies and colored roses for the maids...

I'd love this with blue roses rather than red and then my bouquet will probably be a large cascading white mix of rose and Calla lilies.

Austin, Texas
#39New Post! Jan 29, 2007 @ 03:00:49
There are a ton of things you can do, with my friends wedding, she has it planned for the beach. And so that way everyone isnt just coming down for a wedding and leaving she has a whole eventful week leadng up to the wedding, and she is puting beach themed buckets into all of the hotel rooms(since everyone will be traveling)

The rehearsal dinner is normally either the day before or a few days before the wedding, it normally just involves the wedding party and the entermediate family members, and you go to where ever the wedding is going to be held and do a run through and then go some where for dinner, like a restraunt or you could make it more intaminte and cook it yourself.

Are you going to have a assigned seating reception? Do you know where you want to have it or how you are going to decorate?

Some weddings the bride and groom leave for the hunnymoon right after, others wait and open presents the next day then leave.

Deleted

#40New Post! Jan 29, 2007 @ 23:56:55
@pinksparklystars Said
There are a ton of things you can do, with my friends wedding, she has it planned for the beach. And so that way everyone isnt just coming down for a wedding and leaving she has a whole eventful week leadng up to the wedding, and she is puting beach themed buckets into all of the hotel rooms(since everyone will be traveling)

The rehearsal dinner is normally either the day before or a few days before the wedding, it normally just involves the wedding party and the entermediate family members, and you go to where ever the wedding is going to be held and do a run through and then go some where for dinner, like a restraunt or you could make it more intaminte and cook it yourself.

Are you going to have a assigned seating reception? Do you know where you want to have it or how you are going to decorate?

Some weddings the bride and groom leave for the hunnymoon right after, others wait and open presents the next day then leave.

The wedding is going to be held in a cathedral in Canada during the wintertime, my fianc? lives in Canada and that is where I will be moving. This works out perfectly because I had always wanted a snowy winter wedding.

My entire wedding is going to be an elegant winter wonderland event. My fiance is really heart set on having very dark blue as a color for the wedding and I am not sure what other colors would look good. I've heard that you can have three colors and if that is so I am curious about any two of light blue, silver, and white.

I want to have a gorgeous wedding dress with a cathedrel train and fur accents of some sort. These are some of my ideas (look at just the fur not the actual dress):

My favorite:

The below picture is actually a Barbie doll but it gives you a good idea of how I was designing my wedding dress (just the fur and how it is connected to the dress and how it looks with the bodice)

Austin, Texas
#41New Post! Jan 30, 2007 @ 01:18:35
that sounds awesome, i like the dress idea

i think silver would go best with dark blue, plus it's sparkly and looks wintery

what are the bridesmaids wearing
mosthauntedlover On March 18, 2016

My House, Ohio
#42New Post! Jan 30, 2007 @ 01:19:25
I'm not too picky with flowers. I like most all of them but I think my favorite would have to be a rose.

Deleted

#43New Post! Jan 30, 2007 @ 04:39:16
@pinksparklystars Said
that sounds awesome, i like the dress idea

i think silver would go best with dark blue, plus it's sparkly and looks wintery

what are the bridesmaids wearing

I was thinking of my own version of this dress...

... but I'm not sure.
lvl5geek On May 25, 2008

Somis, California
#44New Post! Jan 30, 2007 @ 04:40:56
wow, I'm glad to see this forum is getting popular.

Austin, Texas
#45New Post! Jan 30, 2007 @ 06:17:32
@delicate_snow_princess Said
I was thinking of my own version of this dress...

... but I'm not sure.

oic, this sounds like it is going to be beautiful!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs