Flight attendant flips out.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 13:17:42
Career flight attendant Steven Slater was charged with criminal mischief, reckless endangerment, and trespassing after an argument with a passenger led to an apparent meltdown on the Kennedy Airport tarmac. His arraignment in Queens Criminal Court was set for Tuesday.

Authorities said Slater dropped several f-bombs on a JetBlue flight?s loud speaker,grabbed two beers, deployed the plane?s emergency slide, and then took off.

From all accounts, the 38-year old Slater simply had had enough.

Sporting a cut on his forehead from fallen overhead baggage, Slater walked out of Port Authority Police Headquarters handcuffed with a smirk on his face and absolutely nothing to say.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/08/09/jetblue-attendant-goes-ballistic-on-flight-to-jfk/

Unique way to resign I guess.
TheMightyOz On March 17, 2015
Awooga!

Luton, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 14:02:50
The airline said: "At no time was the security or safety of our customers or crewmembers at risk", so why was he charged with reckless endangerment?
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#3New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 14:06:16
@TheMightyOz Said

The airline said: "At no time was the security or safety of our customers or crewmembers at risk", so why was he charged with reckless endangerment?

Maybe for deploying the emergency slide? Of course, the people on the tarmac count as crewmembers...maybe they just meant the actual flight crew and not the ground crew. I dunno. People are stupid.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#4New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 14:08:26
I saw this on the news this morning.

What a way to leave your job!
TheMightyOz On March 17, 2015
Awooga!

Luton, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 14:10:40
@someone_else Said

Maybe for deploying the emergency slide?

I imagine that's the element of the incident that they will cite as reckless endangerment, but it really didn't endanger anyone.
catiebuggg On April 13, 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
#6New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 14:10:48
It's sad, but did yall hear about the girl going ape s*** at the McDonalds drive thru window? She tried to kill the cashier because she wouldn't serve her McNuggets during breakfast!

What has the world come to?!!

I can't find the video but it was really funny on the news, she started punching the cashier, and the cashier snatches her by her hair And when the cashier shuts the window, the irate girl punches it twice and gets in her car and drives off. Arrested later, and guess what?! Still didn't get no damn chicken nuggets.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#7New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 14:16:10
@catiebuggg Said

It's sad, but did yall hear about the girl going ape s*** at the McDonalds drive thru window? She tried to kill the cashier because she wouldn't serve her McNuggets during breakfast!

What has the world come to?!!

I can't find the video but it was really funny on the news, she started punching the cashier, and the cashier snatches her by her hair And when the cashier shuts the window, the irate girl punches it twice and gets in her car and drives off. Arrested later, and guess what?! Still didn't get no damn chicken nuggets.

That's about as sad as the lady who called the police because she gave a guy $20 for crack and he just took off. Never gave her any crack.
Karma_Junkie On September 18, 2011
Miss Dizzy Bastard

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 14:18:15
I work with the general public and I swear some of them need to pull their heads out of their arses and stop acting like arrogant pigheaded t***s, thats all I want to say....
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#9New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 14:26:02
@Karma_Junkie Said

I work with the general public and I swear some of them need to pull their heads out of their arses and stop acting like arrogant pigheaded t***s, thats all I want to say....

I agree. When I worked as customer care for a big name cell phone company in the US(they had several call centers in Canada) I had at least 5 daily calls from people that nothing was their fault(even when they let their teen rack up $400+ in texting and calls) and that they were convinced that I knew all the other CCR's(customer care reps) personally and had to contact the exact person they spoke to the last time they called.
catiebuggg On April 13, 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
#10New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 14:28:40
@someone_else Said

That's about as sad as the lady who called the police because she gave a guy $20 for crack and he just took off. Never gave her any crack.

Lmao. I know.. or like the lady that tried to call the cops because the guy wouldn't accept her check as a form of payment for her narcotics. What the f***? People lack common sense these days. It's sad I tell you. But they keep me entertained so what the hell!
Eastender On August 13, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Falkland Islands (Islas Malv
#11New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 14:42:42
@Karma_Junkie Said

Ever thought of pub work?
Karma_Junkie On September 18, 2011
Miss Dizzy Bastard

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 14:47:33
@Eastender Said

Ever thought of pub work?

Your kidding, I think I would end up potting half the customers
Eastender On August 13, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Falkland Islands (Islas Malv
#13New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 14:52:22
@Karma_Junkie Said

Your kidding, I think I would end up potting half the customers

Only half, lol? Yeah, some can be right t***s. The worst are always the ones that look like Jessie Wallace.
iammine On September 22, 2010

paradisecity, Baker Island
#14New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 15:04:24
He will be a legend amongst disgruntled flight attendants everywhere. It would have been awesomer if he had thought to ride one of his coworkers down the slide though.
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#15New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 11:43:07
Sometimes enough is enough.

People are only freaking out because it was on an airplane... a grounded airplane.
That, and because they think he has (or had) the possibility of going postal.
But since he didn't...
Mr. Slater I applaud you.

If only I could deploy an emergency slide on my life.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs