Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Dec 18, 2017 @ 22:09:15
Antifa behind Tacoma train wreck?

Infowars.com - December 18, 2017

Editor’s Note: This since-deleted article from It’s Going Down, an Antifa affiliate, reveals how leftist activists planned on derailing freight trains near Tacoma, Washington, by pouring concrete on tracks.

Furthermore, according to the Gateway Pundit:

“Police have raided an Antifa encampment in Olympia, Washington, following a train being sabotaged by anti-fracking activists — but the anarchists claiming credit for the act have vowed to continue until ‘every officer is down.’”

Over the past several weeks, dozens of Antifa activists have camped next to the train tracks to stop fracking supplies from leaving the Port of Olympia.

Nearly 30 masked activists confronted Union Pacific Railroad officers last Wednesday when they attempted to clear the camps from the railroad right-of-way.

Olympia, WA: Train Tracks Sabotage To Stop Fracking Equipment
By Puget Sound Anarchists

Early in the morning of April 20th we poured concrete on the train tracks that lead out of the Port of Olympia to block any trains from using the tracks.

We took precautions to notify BNSF (the train company) – we called them and we used wires to send a signal that the tracks were blocked. We did this not to avoid damaging a train, nothing would bring bigger grins to our faces, but to avoid the risk of injuring railway workers.

This action was done to disrupt the movement of trains carrying proppants used in natural gas fracturing. These train tracks are part of a system of pipelines, fracking wells, mines, clearcuts, control centers, fiberoptics, dams, highways and factories that cover the planet and are physical manifestations of a process that is destroying the ecosystems, cultures, and inhabitants everywhere. Behind this network of infrastructure there are politicians, CEOs and bureaucrats who have private security, cops, prison guards, non-profit directors, PR consultants and the legacy of 500 years of colonization to back them up. We oppose all of these manifestations, infrastructural, personal and ideological. We blocked the train tracks because we want to blockade the entire web of domination that is slowly killing us.

We were inspired to take this action by acts of resistance taking place across turtle island and the world, particularly the fierce indigenous resistance of water protectors against the Dakota Access Pipe Line, the encampment blocking a train full of fracking material on these same tracks in Olympia this past November, and the clandestine attacks against pipelines in Florida, South Dakota and Iowa.

We also were emboldened by the spirit of all those who have risen against the white supremacist police in Furguson, Baltimore, Oakland and elsewhere, as well as by the riotous opposition that has characterized the first few months of Donald Trump’s reign.

Read More Here
MisterX On August 10, 2022

Saint Petersburg,
#2New Post! Dec 18, 2017 @ 23:57:38
"Nearly 30 masked activists confronted Union Pacific Railroad officers last Wednesday when they attempted to clear the camps from the railroad right-of-way."

If they wear a mask, they should be subject to being shot. Life is not a kids game, where they get to destroy what they want to. The police should have standing orders to defend life and property, with live ammo. And any large group should be considered dangerous, and subject to being fired on.

The cops would know for certain that the wounded ones were Antifa, and charge them with federal crimes, including terrorism.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! Dec 19, 2017 @ 00:40:58
So....

1. The present train wreck was near (just a short distance south of) DuPont, WA (roughly 10 miles north & east of Olympia, WA), and involved an AMTRAK passenger train. Initial indications are that the wreck was based on excessive speed and mechanical error.

2. The event with the "30 masked activists" happened last month ( not last Wednesday) and (apparently) in downtown area of Olympia, WA, ( roughly 10 miles south & west of Dupont, WA) and involved potential cargo trains transporting fracking supplies leaving the Port of Olympia.

So, once again, it would seem that InfoWars is either lying or being stupid or both.

Note: I will be happy to admit any corrections, but Sandy, Alex and InfoWars appear to be wrong...again.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#4New Post! Dec 19, 2017 @ 11:46:37
Good morning Sandrocsonic.

It's too soon.

It looks like the train was going to fast. 80mph instead of 30. (12.19.2017 06:42)

I would ask you to consider that Alex Jones is a performance artist who occasionally happens to touch a nerve of the "forget man."

His message can be toxic and disingenuous. Please keep that in mind and try to corroborate sources from Infowars. Yes I scanned the article and yes I saw the links.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Dec 19, 2017 @ 13:16:21
@MisterX Said

If they wear a mask, they should be subject to being shot. Life is not a kids game, where they get to destroy what they want to. The police should have standing orders to defend life and property, with live ammo. And any large group should be considered dangerous, and subject to being fired on.

The cops would know for certain that the wounded ones were Antifa, and charge them with federal crimes, including terrorism.

Yup, so much for the 1st amendment.

Why don't we just go down the list and throw a way the 2nd amendment too.

The abolishing the 3rd amendment could help reduce military expenses, and may flush out a few Radical Islamic Terrorists as well... or Antifas

The 4th is practically ignored already in light of current technology. ...

Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Dec 19, 2017 @ 14:49:56
@MisterX Said

"Nearly 30 masked activists confronted Union Pacific Railroad officers last Wednesday when they attempted to clear the camps from the railroad right-of-way."

As someone who comes from a long family tradition of law enforcement, and who invested 16 years working in the law enforcement field, I'd like to point out that attitudes like yours contribute in a huge part to the problem of people not respecting the police.

Saint Petersburg,
#7New Post! Dec 20, 2017 @ 18:47:13
@mrmhead Said

Yup, so much for the 1st amendment.

Why don't we just go down the list and throw a way the 2nd amendment too.

The abolishing the 3rd amendment could help reduce military expenses, and may flush out a few Radical Islamic Terrorists as well... or Antifas

The 4th is practically ignored already in light of current technology. ...

OK

Saint Petersburg,
#8New Post! Dec 20, 2017 @ 18:55:25
@Eaglebauer Said

As someone who comes from a long family tradition of law enforcement, and who invested 16 years working in the law enforcement field, I'd like to point out that attitudes like yours contribute in a huge part to the problem of people not respecting the police.

Large groups of masked, marauding thugs, like Antifa are asking for it. They are violent and they are potential killers. I am referring to riot conditions, which Antifa usually employs.

If the do not riot, they do not get fired on. No group should be permitted to wear masks in public, so as to cause mayhem, and then run riot. My attitudes have contributed nothing to the poisonous atmosphere in America, whether it is law enforcement or anything else.

If you think that it can't end up with violence and death, you are sadly mistaken. There is a serious crime problem in America, and it is called Antifah. They are criminals.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#9New Post! Dec 20, 2017 @ 19:05:53
@MisterX Said

There is a serious crime problem in America, and it is called Antifah. They are criminals.

Hmmm.... so all criminals in the USA are members of Antifah... interesting.

Hyperbole is so much fun.

Saint Petersburg,
#10New Post! Dec 20, 2017 @ 19:16:33
@chaski Said

Hmmm.... so all criminals in the USA are members of Antifah... interesting.

Hyperbole is so much fun.

Large groups of masked men, who are hurling stuff, are criminal until proven otherwise. Your response is very lacking.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#11New Post! Dec 20, 2017 @ 19:28:04
@MisterX Said

Large groups of masked men, who are hurling stuff, are criminal until proven otherwise.

Actually that statement is not consistent with the Constitution of the USA.

But of course we know that all groups of masked men, who are hurling stuff are Antifa... not one is from any other group...certainly not from any white supremacy groups.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Dec 20, 2017 @ 21:20:02
@MisterX Said

Large groups of masked, marauding thugs, like Antifa are asking for it. They are violent and they are potential killers. I am referring to riot conditions, which Antifa usually employs.

If the do not riot, they do not get fired on. No group should be permitted to wear masks in public, so as to cause mayhem, and then run riot. My attitudes have contributed nothing to the poisonous atmosphere in America, whether it is law enforcement or anything else.

If you think that it can't end up with violence and death, you are sadly mistaken. There is a serious crime problem in America, and it is called Antifah. They are criminals.

No.

You said "If they wear a mask, they should be subject to being shot" and "The police should have standing orders to defend life and property, with live ammo" and "Any large group should be considered dangerous, and subject to being fired on."

Those are direct quotes from you that I am not making up.

So no one should ever wear a mask for any reason and every large group should fear being fired on. What about a Trump rally? That's a large group of people. What about a group of men getting ready to go skiing?

If you think that attitude doesn't hurt the relationship between the police and public, YOU are sadly mistaken. I happen to speak from well seasoned, firsthand experience which is something I am sure you lack in this case based on your comments.

I am also well aware of what Antifa is (there's no "h" on the end by the way) and don't condone anything they do or stand for. But destroying property is not a capital offense, and if you think it is, you are worse than they are. Rioting is a crime and should be prosecuted, yes. I also happen to speak from well seasoned, firsthand experience on that, but shooting into a crowd of people is not okay and I thank God that you don't have any influence on how the police are governed. Most if not all of the hundreds of officers I've worked with over the years would agree with me.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#13New Post! Dec 20, 2017 @ 21:28:00

Look at all those mask-wearing criminals! They ought to be shot!
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#14New Post! Dec 20, 2017 @ 21:31:22
Two unrelated events.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#15New Post! Dec 21, 2017 @ 01:50:48
Antifa, I try understand this about this word or this group. a mob doesn't have to wear masks to prove a point.

a mask over your mouth cover half your face. why would stand in a crowd with fully mask over your head. just hide your indentity only.

why would a mob or this group need to wear masks , you think they would everyone know who they really are. why hide your faces. why they stand in public's eye to be proud of themselves in destroy something?

even through Antifa is like combine kkk, mafria, skinheads and neo-fascists, why would they need to wear masks?

it sound stupid to me, I kindly understand the why this group doing these violent things, that I disagree with.

I can't understand why a mask is so important them to wear, when other terrorist groups wear masks to hide their faces.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs