Flag at Liquid Planet Water Park said to have image of Jesus

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Pete On March 28, 2012
Master of Unlocking

Central Scotland, United Kingd
#2New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 13:48:24
At lest the jesus toast you could make him out more clearly.
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#3New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 13:48:29
I know how the Shroud of Turin was produced, the linen was soaked in lemon juice,and laid over a heated statue! The heat caused the lemon juice to oxidise! But the gullible think Jesus put out some sort of radiation!
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#4New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 16:01:00
I'm seeing three alien heads. Maybe it's a Rorschach thing.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#5New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 16:03:55
mphhmph
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#6New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 16:05:56
@SparklyKatie Said

Liquid Planet Water Park has been waiting more than two years for a miracle.

Since Kevin Dumont and his family opened the park in 2008, Mother Nature has sent far too many rainy days.

But this year, just after opening, water park staff members saw an unexpected sight as the lifeguard flag was unfurled. In the middle of the red cross was a shadowy face that resembled images of Jesus Christ.

Since the face on the flag was revealed, the weather has been more than perfect, Dumont said. Business is up over 200 percent from last year.

It's a MIRACLE!!! Hey Acquine, come look and see.
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#7New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 16:13:29
@LuckyCharms Said

I'm seeing three alien heads. Maybe it's a Rorschach thing.

I see two. Bottom right corner it's a sideways one and there's another on the left side too. Where's the third?
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 17:04:23
@aquine Said

The first verse below is the documentation of a miracle. What you have displayed is a stained cloth.

The next verse is in regards to the physical appearance of Jesus of Nazareth.

John 11:1-45
John.11
[1] Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha.
[2] (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.)
[3] Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick.
[4] When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
[5] Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.
[6] When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was.
[7] Then after that saith he to his disciples, Let us go into Judaea again.
[8] His disciples say unto him, Master, the Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?
[9] Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.
[10] But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.
[11] These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
[12] Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
[13] Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.
[14] Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
[15] And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.
[16] Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his fellowdisciples, Let us also go, that we may die with him.
[17] Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already.
[18] Now Bethany was nigh unto Jerusalem, about fifteen furlongs off:
[19] And many of the Jews came to Martha and Mary, to comfort them concerning their brother.
[20] Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.
[21] Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
[22] But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.
[23] Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
[24] Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
[25] Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
[26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
[27] She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
[28] And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee.
[29] As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly, and came unto him.
[30] Now Jesus was not yet come into the town, but was in that place where Martha met him.
[31] The Jews then which were with her in the house, and comforted her, when they saw Mary, that she rose up hastily and went out, followed her, saying, She goeth unto the grave to weep there.
[32] Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
[33] When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled,
[34] And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.
[35] Jesus wept.
[36] Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!
[37] And some of them said, Could not this man, which opened the eyes of the blind, have caused that even this man should not have died?
[38] Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it.
[39] Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.
[40] Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
[41] Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
[42] And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
[43] And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
[44] And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
[45] Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

Isaiah 53:2
[2] For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Blessed be the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#10New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 17:14:09

1 Corinthians 15:33
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 17:17:05
@aquine Said

1 Corinthians 15:33
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

JorieJukebox On January 29, 2024

Right Here, Not There,
#12New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 17:38:46
Wow, Jesus had some huge ears, huh!
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#13New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 17:42:04
@annski729 Said

I see two. Bottom right corner it's a sideways one and there's another on the left side too. Where's the third?

One in the middle and then on each side.
tariki On September 16, 2012

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Jul 28, 2010 @ 10:42:34
This thread presents a good opportunity to repeat a joke I picked up on another forum, without going off-topic.....

A Catholic saw the face of Jesus in a tub of Margarine, he showed it to his Asian neighbour who said " I can't believe its not Buddha"

(sorry, its a UK based joke, some might not get it.....)

treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Jul 28, 2010 @ 10:48:23
it looks more like king charles.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs