AuthorMessage
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#1New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:47:05

https://www.cellblockmail.com

Check out this lovely lady, her ad picture just screams prison hottie
https://www.cellblockmail.com/ad_details.php?adno=00433

You can add her to your cart and order her for the low price of $5.00! Her ad says she likes to dine out and spend time with her man, but that might be a bit difficult as the stats say "Release Date: Life". Oh well, good luck, maybe you can share meals through a divider.
Ko On January 25, 2011
\\m/(>.<)\\m/

949 Orange County, California
#2New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:47:59
clinically crackers

#3New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:52:37
@Ko Said

You can show her how much you like her by paying off some of her fines
Ko On January 25, 2011
\\m/(>.<)\\m/

949 Orange County, California
#4New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:55:19
@eternus_somnium Said

You can show her how much you like her by paying off some of her fines

Should I pay one huge nail or few?
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#5New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:55:47
I've done some strange things, but never put a woman in a shopping cart! There's hardly any room in there!
clinically crackers

#6New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:59:59
@Ko Said

Should I pay one huge nail or few?

Pay a few small ones here and there to keep her interested!
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#7New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:22:17
@eternus_somnium Said

https://www.cellblockmail.com

Check out this lovely lady, her ad picture just screams prison hottie
https://www.cellblockmail.com/ad_details.php?adno=00433

You can add her to your cart and order her for the low price of $5.00! Her ad says she likes to dine out and spend time with her man, but that might be a bit difficult as the stats say "Release Date: Life". Oh well, good luck, maybe you can share meals through a divider.

she says no inmates but shes an inmate
solevil On February 09, 2014

The Dark Side, Louisiana
#8New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:33:35
As of 10 minutes ago I'm now a criminal.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#9New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 06:58:06
I want to know why she put yes for if she is willing to relocate. The state is going to decide if she relocates, she has no say in that and she's there for life.

I think it would be more interesting if it said what their crime was.

I am giggling at how I can add a human being to my shopping cart.
clinically crackers

#10New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:00:11
@DorkySupergirl Said

I want to know why she put yes for if she is willing to relocate. The state is going to decide if she relocates, she has no say in that and she's there for life.

I think it would be more interesting if it said what their crime was.

I am giggling at how I can add a human being to my shopping cart.

Some of them do have the crimes listed, but not many. I tried to find one in for murder of their late husband or something but I couldn't find any.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#11New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 07:17:21
@eternus_somnium Said

Some of them do have the crimes listed, but not many. I tried to find one in for murder of their late husband or something but I couldn't find any.

You know what I find fascinating. Most women will stick with a man if he is sent to prison/jail but most men will not stick with a woman if she is sent to prison/.jail.

I watch this show when I am bored, Prison Wives. Amazing how these women meet convicted killers, never knowing them beforehand, move themselves and their kids across the country so they can visit him once a week, give him all their money, marry him and think this is some happy and healthy marriage. Some even take their little kids to prison to meet these men and have them call the guy Daddy. It shocks me. Most of these women are just being used and do not see it.
clinically crackers

#12New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 08:01:32
@DorkySupergirl Said

You know what I find fascinating. Most women will stick with a man if he is sent to prison/jail but most men will not stick with a woman if she is sent to prison/.jail.

I watch this show when I am bored, Prison Wives. Amazing how these women meet convicted killers, never knowing them beforehand, move themselves and their kids across the country so they can visit him once a week, give him all their money, marry him and think this is some happy and healthy marriage. Some even take their little kids to prison to meet these men and have them call the guy Daddy. It shocks me. Most of these women are just being used and do not see it.

I've seen that. It's really messed up to me
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#13New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 08:13:34
Nothing wrong or strange about this really,put yourselves in their shoes.When incarcerated it's the small things that people on the outside usually take for granted that makes the difference to your repetitious existence,sometimes the difference between life and death.

Something such as this gives people (who are not in a position to change their lives themselves) a little bit of hope even if deep down they know it is false.This is a good thing imo.
clinically crackers

#14New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 08:15:28
@Wellard Said

Nothing wrong or strange about this really,put yourselves in their shoes.When incarcerated it's the small things that people on the outside usually take for granted that makes the difference to your repetitious existence,sometimes the difference between life and death.

Something such as this gives people who are not in a position to change their lives a little bit of hope even if deep down they know it is false.This is a good thing imo.

I'm not dehumanizing these people because they're in prison, I know they need friendships and supportive people. It's more the website itself I find silly, and I'm laughing at these just as I would many personal ads
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs