Forums:
Random

Fill out my like minded person survey below

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
JosephAsimeng On July 17, 2020

Bronx, New York
#1New Post! Jul 01, 2020 @ 10:43:14
if you think you're just like me fill out my like minded survey in the link below
i want at least 13 more people to complete this.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwJBt7lhBY8hG4Q2jw_4oPNctecyJjBX1Rgbu7yv7e8P_a2g/viewform?usp=sf_link
gakINGKONG On about 9 hours ago

, Florida
#2New Post! Jul 04, 2020 @ 06:34:07
Holy flipping dude I'm an I think you've got like several duplicate threads. You should really watch for this. You need to contact the moderator disco tiger she very well may decide to delete one of your duplicate threads. I don't think that you're a spammer. You got to pay attention to this sort of thing. By the way do they have tacos in New York and are they very good?

, Florida
#3New Post! Jul 04, 2020 @ 06:36:20
Have you said spammer like a bunch of times pamer Samurai Lambert Hammer rammer Jammer rammer Jammer Damron a Moran we're playing remember. It almost sounds like you're playing a guitar or something and you're making a noise like the twang of a strung slap cap on rubber band

Bronx, New York
#4New Post! Jul 07, 2020 @ 12:04:53
@gakINGKONG Said

Holy flipping dude I'm an I think you've got like several duplicate threads. You should really watch for this. You need to contact the moderator disco tiger she very well may decide to delete one of your duplicate threads. I don't think that you're a spammer. You got to pay attention to this sort of thing. By the way do they have tacos in New York and are they very good?

well im sorry. i do pay attention to this stuff cuz i want to expand my social circle with like minded people only and i guess they have tacos in nyc. i don't know if they're good i don't eat tacos too much. try a taco bell in florida. they should be pretty good. i've never been to florida before. don't ask me to come cuz of covid 19, it's global outbreak and cuz i'm not interested for a dang fact. don't come to nyc right now cuz if u do you're a straight up moron.

Bronx, New York
#5New Post! Jul 07, 2020 @ 12:05:52
i never knew the link would be unclickable tho

, Florida
#6New Post! Jul 07, 2020 @ 12:58:18
@JosephAsimeng Said

well im sorry. i do pay attention to this stuff cuz i want to expand my social circle with like minded people only and i guess they have tacos in nyc. i don't know if they're good i don't eat tacos too much. try a taco bell in florida. they should be pretty good. i've never been to florida before. don't ask me to come cuz of covid 19, it's global outbreak and cuz i'm not interested for a dang fact. don't come to nyc right now cuz if u do you're a straight up moron.

Funny you mention, my wife says I'm a moron all the time. But she's a sucker because all my travel is work related and there ain't no way I gonna walk to New York on my own dime.

I love Taco Bell. The man from Atlantis is Patrick in real life and he worked there for a little bit.

See here a movie I found on the whirled Whide Webz:

Bronx, New York
#7New Post! Jul 07, 2020 @ 16:46:08
@gakINGKONG Said

Funny you mention, my wife says I'm a moron all the time. But she's a sucker because all my travel is work related and there ain't no way I gonna walk to New York on my own dime.

I love Taco Bell. The man from Atlantis is Patrick in real life and he worked there for a little bit.

See here a movie I found on the whirled Whide Webz:

ok i'll do watch that ad soon. never knew u had a wife and tbh its better u stay in florida since you may not wanna be infected by covid. By the way i don't know what "my own dime" means but whatevs

, Florida
#8New Post! Jul 07, 2020 @ 17:17:46
@JosephAsimeng Said

ok i'll do watch that ad soon. never knew u had a wife and tbh its better u stay in florida since you may not wanna be infected by covid. By the way i don't know what "my own dime" means but whatevs

Hey there.

On my own dime is another way of saying "I'll pay for it."

I'm far from wealthy but I get to travel because I have signed up for jobs that require me to travel.

All the best.

Bronx, New York
#9New Post! Jul 07, 2020 @ 21:11:32
okay. you too. i thought that on my own dime meant paying for it at the back of my mind. I just didn't think i'll be correct. Anyway you have a nice day.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs