News & Current Events

Fake Vaccination Campaigns Finally Admitted by the USA Government

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#1New Post! Jun 04, 2014 @ 22:09:30
"For years ‘terrorists’ have been targeting foreigners in their country conducting ‘humanitarian vaccination campaigns’ because the ‘terrorists’ said these were really covert operations that had nothing to do with philanthropy….and now we see that in some ways the terrorist claims were actually TRUE.

The White House has officially admitted that fake vaccination programs have been used by the United States as a cover for covertly stealing DNA samples from the public as part of the so-called “war on terror.” The aim of the scheme, carried out in the Middle East, was to use DNA analysis to identify suspected terrorists who would then be targeted to be killed by the United States."
https://lastrealindians.com/fake-vaccination-campaigns-finally-admitted-by-the-usa-government-by-damon-corrie/

Interesting. Anyone know anything about this?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#2New Post! Jun 04, 2014 @ 22:22:37
yep.
it happened.
doesn't make ‘humanitarian vaccination campaigns’ a bad thing.

a cause used for more then 1 purpose, still had that 1 purpose.
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#3New Post! Jun 04, 2014 @ 22:40:31
@shinobinoz Said

"For years ‘terrorists’ have been targeting foreigners in their country conducting ‘humanitarian vaccination campaigns’ because the ‘terrorists’ said these were really covert operations that had nothing to do with philanthropy….and now we see that in some ways the terrorist claims were actually TRUE.

The White House has officially admitted that fake vaccination programs have been used by the United States as a cover for covertly stealing DNA samples from the public as part of the so-called “war on terror.” The aim of the scheme, carried out in the Middle East, was to use DNA analysis to identify suspected terrorists who would then be targeted to be killed by the United States."
https://lastrealindians.com/fake-vaccination-campaigns-finally-admitted-by-the-usa-government-by-damon-corrie/

White_Swan made mention of it in the vaccination thread that she made. I had wondered at the time if they at least vaccinated these people.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#4New Post! Jun 04, 2014 @ 22:45:34
I See Nothing - Sgt Schultz

I Know Nothing! - Fawlty Towers - BBC
NZMonkeyMan On July 04, 2020

Chch, New Zealand
#5New Post! Jun 05, 2014 @ 09:00:37
@Willi Said

I Know Nothing! - Fawlty Towers - BBC

I am from Barcelona!

Fawlty Towers - Cleese at his best!
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#6New Post! Jun 05, 2014 @ 17:29:21
@NZMonkeyMan Said

I am from Barcelona!

Fawlty Towers - Cleese at his best!

how is your English?

Basil Gives Manuel a Language Lesson - Fawlty Towers - BBC
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#7New Post! Jun 07, 2014 @ 02:50:50
@someone_else_again Said

White_Swan made mention of it in the vaccination thread that she made. I had wondered at the time if they at least vaccinated these people.

It said something about training the nurses to draw a bit of blood back into the syrnge after giving the shot . That way they could have the DNA to match with sister who had passed away a few years earlier.
I'm pretty sure that their plan was that the nurses wouldn't even know that it isn't common practise to do that.
I have read a lot of stuff the passed few days.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#8New Post! Jun 07, 2014 @ 02:55:17
@shinobinoz Said

That article was the first I had heard about it.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#9New Post! Jun 07, 2014 @ 03:05:17
@shinobinoz Said

Know nothing more than what's in the article, but I had heard about this around the time bin laden was killed.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#10New Post! Jun 07, 2014 @ 15:01:47
Also the spreading of virus on american's to study the fallout.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs