Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
nerophoira On October 01, 2007

my castle of dreams, United Ki
#76New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 23:03:31
@zangah Said
i apologize for being acrid in my statement

when considering the "big picture", you realize that you loose your individuality when you give into the will of your friends.

also, i don't mean to be fourthcoming, but i think that you do have friends. disregarding that and using that as an example, you are correct and completely allowed to state an opinion.

you also say that the 12-16 age group is very easily goated into peer preasure. thats sudo-true in the respect that its more the "middle" school ages 10-14 are more likely to become affected by peer preasure.

I tend to make mistakes happens to us all.
Perhaps you didnt read my other post. I stated that I never took such a likeing to peer pressure I also said I wouldn't let it affect me in anyway. As long as I chose an other direction and everyone else fallowed the same. I don't really care what other people do just as long as I chose what I want to do and how I do it

Just to make things clear I battled against peer pressure and yet you make it sounds like I fallow a crowd just like the rest of them.
Don't be offended when I say this but. That is not true. I fallow my own path much to many people dislikes. I'm very much an Induvidual as you.

sorry if theres any misunderstanding.
netterbugs On January 16, 2007

, Canada
#77New Post! Dec 04, 2006 @ 18:26:35
I completely agree with you. At my school a lot of people are "fake." They are what they think people want. They never show their real selves. Some of the people here will be the exact same as their friend and it kind of pisses me off sometimes. I am who I am and I am proud of it, I think other people should be happy about who they are. Your friends aren't your friends if they don't like you for who you are.
Luuccyy On September 13, 2009

Devizes, United Kingdom
#78New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 18:48:09
They're still trying to find themselves I spose. Everyone finds themselves at different stages - or people are brought up differently.. so more people are open to different opertunities .. which help them mature and turn into a 'real' person; what with baggage behind them and stuff.
Sorry - just rambling.. :/

TheEvilObvious On March 28, 2013

, Canada
#79New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 05:02:01
at my school i never seem to see many fakes. They all act just like themselves, and themselves just may be someone who likes to go with trends and shuns the 'losers'. though there seemed to be more 'fakes'in elementary school than in high school. it was so bad, my group of friends were always picked on because we were 'weird' but the truth is we just liked different things, and as soon as we liked something 'cool' everyone else hated it.

this is the reality of life and it friggin sucks, but everyone is good in someones eyes, and everyone is bad in someone else's eyes. i've stopped contemplating it and now i try to see it from everyone's point of view.

not sure if any of that made sense but i tried
xChandler On December 31, 2009

Moama, Australia
#80New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 06:11:26
theres nothing wrong with cricket.. it does get boring to watch but it can be fun to play with friends

and fake ppl annoy me so much.. at my school there is actually a group of girls who call themselves 'the plastics'! r they serious wtf! they are so irritating.

fake ppl should get a life..
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#81New Post! Aug 23, 2009 @ 08:56:43
Yeah i cant bear when 3 dogs stand on each other and put a big rain coat over themselves and a hat and try and sneak into people events.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs