The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
News & Current Events

Facebook Joins “Red Mirage” Plot: Won’t Allow “False Victory” Claims From Trump on Election Night

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Sep 07, 2020 @ 17:08:05
This allows time for mail-in “ballots” to swing election to Biden

Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - September 3, 2020

Mark Zuckerburg says Facebook will weed out “false victory” claims during the presidential election, which will give Democrats the opportunity to keep President Trump from claiming victory while they count more mail-in “ballots” that will, of course, swing the election to Biden.

Zuckerberg’s announcement comes right after a pro-Biden firm said Trump “would be appearing” to win on election night but predicted Biden would “ultimately win a massive victory” after mail-in ballots are counted, i.e. a “red mirage.”

“To ensure that no fraudulent claims of victory are propagated on Facebook – a ludicrous notion that has been propagated by the press and the intelligence community without, as the liberals like to say, ‘a shred of evidence’ – Facebook will partner with Reuters, the financial newswire service, to ensure the integrity of its election night results,” Zero Hedge stated .

There doesn’t appear to be any plausible reason for Facebook to care that much unless the company wants to stop Trump from declaring victory on election night – and Facebook has reason to do so after Trump responded to Big Tech censorship by threatening to strip their liability protections intended for neutral platforms.

Unlike in-person voting, which links an actual person to a vote, critics warn that counterfeit mail-in ballots can be mixed into the results that swing the election to one candidate, i.e. Biden.

Last month, it was reported that a dead cat had received a voter registration form in the mail.
Read More Here
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Sep 07, 2020 @ 18:17:45
Maybe the Texan guy in Catch 22 was right........ "decent folk" should get more votes. And cats, dead or alive.

chaski On about 8 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! Sep 07, 2020 @ 19:39:56
This anti-mail in ballots is an attempt to undermine both the election and states rights.

Based on our Constitution, each state determines how voting is done. Trump literally has no legal say in the matter, so he is trying to undermine our democratic voting process. He has literally said that both in person and mail in voting is fraudulent.

The conspiracy is actually on the "right".

I know quite a few people who have already decided that the election will be rigged against Trump... they will be supporting any claim that he makes that the election was false.

This is what Trump wants... if he wins he wins, if he loses then it was fake and his followers are already on board with that.

They are not patriotic Americans.

They are "Trump no matter what" Americans.
Darkman666 On about 19 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Sep 07, 2020 @ 20:02:05
if a cat has nine lives, he vote nine times in one election, he or her has to move to different states or countries.
mrmhead On about 20 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Sep 07, 2020 @ 21:51:04
@Sandrocksonic Said

This allows time for mail-in “ballots” to swing election to Biden

Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - September 3, 2020

Mark Zuckerburg says Facebook will weed out “false victory” claims during the presidential election, which will give Democrats the opportunity to keep President Trump from claiming victory while they count more mail-in “ballots” that will, of course, swing the election to Biden.

Zuckerberg’s announcement comes right after a pro-Biden firm said Trump “would be appearing” to win on election night but predicted Biden would “ultimately win a massive victory” after mail-in ballots are counted, i.e. a “red mirage.”

“To ensure that no fraudulent claims of victory are propagated on Facebook – a ludicrous notion that has been propagated by the press and the intelligence community without, as the liberals like to say, ‘a shred of evidence’ – Facebook will partner with Reuters, the financial newswire service, to ensure the integrity of its election night results,” Zero Hedge stated .

There doesn’t appear to be any plausible reason for Facebook to care that much unless the company wants to stop Trump from declaring victory on election night – and Facebook has reason to do so after Trump responded to Big Tech censorship by threatening to strip their liability protections intended for neutral platforms.

Unlike in-person voting, which links an actual person to a vote, critics warn that counterfeit mail-in ballots can be mixed into the results that swing the election to one candidate, i.e. Biden.

Last month, it was reported that a dead cat had received a voter registration form in the mail.
Read More Here

So Facebook will allow Biden to claim a false victory?

Why is it presumed that counting mail-in votes will help only Biden?

There are all kinds of statistical analysis that goes into the votes to detect anomalies.
That's what tipped them off to the absentee vote-meddling in favor of the GOP candidate that went on in N.C. a few years back.

If the in-person margin of victory is great enough, they can predict the mail-in votes won't change the results. That's how in other elections they can say "So-and-So" won with (only) 70% of the districts reporting.

And I would expect there is more validation of ballots mailed out and received back, than the mailing list for applications.

I received a mail-in ballot application from the Republican party. Obviously they haven't been watching my TFS posts.
(I used it trump-side-up to scoop up some dog crap in my front yard)
Stalker

#6New Post! Sep 07, 2020 @ 22:35:11
@mrmhead Said

And I would expect there is more validation of ballots mailed out and received back, than the mailing list for applications.

Yes... and more room for "errors" that disqualify the mail in vote.

In person, you walk in... they check your name... you vote...game over.

Mail in, you have to

Example: You are registered to vote in Fairfax, VA... but you move to Alexandria, VA. With in person voting the chances that anyone will verify your real address is slim to none. While this won't effect your vote for president, it could impact your vote for H.R..

With mail in voting, if you moved and don't change your voter registration address you won't get a mail in ballot. There is signature validation.... so if your signature is not quite right, the vote is not counted. If you mail in more than one absentee ballot there is a clear "paper trail"... etc... etc...
Darkman666 On about 19 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Sep 07, 2020 @ 22:57:05
@chaski Said

Yes... and more room for "errors" that disqualify the mail in vote.

In person, you walk in... they check your name... you vote...game over.

Mail in, you have to

Example: You are registered to vote in Fairfax, VA... but you move to Alexandria, VA. With in person voting the chances that anyone will verify your real address is slim to none. While this won't effect your vote for president, it could impact your vote for H.R..

With mail in voting, if you moved and don't change your voter registration address you won't get a mail in ballot. There is signature validation.... so if your signature is not quite right, the vote is not counted. If you mail in more than one absentee ballot there is a clear "paper trail"... etc... etc...

speaking of that when i moved in march, i filled the application that i need recertification for new address. i found out last month, i waiting for new card for vote. it never show up. i had filled out new application. i found out, i put my old and new addresses backward in wrong places on the application.

two weeks later, i got recertificate. that week, i called broad of election to get absentee/in vote ballot. it was mailed got in 10 days, and mailed back to them.

been little over 10 days, i still waiting for to come to me in mail. i just have go to ups store to get notification by them. mail back to them on september 22 or before october 21.

read half of million didn't take the time fill the mail ballot the correct way or wait too long, the vote was invalid. i am my ballot on 21 or 22 of this month.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#8New Post! Sep 14, 2020 @ 14:56:41
Double up on Ambien and knock-out by 2000hrs November 3. Stay off the internet, television, phone, or radio and just go to work on November 4.
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Sep 14, 2020 @ 15:23:19
@gakINGKONG Said

Double up on Ambien and knock-out by 2000hrs November 3. Stay off the internet, television, phone, or radio and just go to work on November 4.

Known side effects of Ambien...."decreased awareness, hallucinations, memory problems"....so try not to wake up.

Stalker

#10New Post! Sep 14, 2020 @ 15:54:15
@dookie Said

Known side effects of Ambien...."decreased awareness, hallucinations, memory problems"....so try not to wake up.

Well that certainly explains a lot about Trump's supporters.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs