AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#16New Post! Apr 20, 2017 @ 02:14:05
@newcarscent7 Said

I had an ex ask to smell them, but I'm not really into that

Awh, you should've let them smell 'em. Then they could've said they had that 'new car scent.'
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#17New Post! May 21, 2017 @ 19:45:50
I wish there was someone here who'd ask to smell my feet.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#18New Post! May 21, 2017 @ 21:09:48
I wish there was someone here who'd ask to smell my feet.

i know how that feel call time & temperature, heard the recording. the recording told me.

i am not that crazy about you breathing through the phone now, you except me to smell your feet.

oh my god, you got the wrong phone number, even for recording, i am not that desperate!
celtic_wolverine On October 04, 2020
Troll
Banned

Hull, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Jun 26, 2017 @ 09:20:13
Im not sure if it counts but once I was bored so I stuck my big toe up my friends nostril
footboy On September 16, 2019

Dallas, Texas
#20New Post! Sep 04, 2018 @ 23:10:36
During highschool my friend and his younger brother would spend the night alot. My mom had one of those "L" type couches and I'd be at the ajoining section with my friend sitting on the long end and his brother sitting on the short end. Anyway, we'd be watching movies and I'd lean back against the cushions. The younger brother would also lay back, stretch out his legs, and rest his smelly socked feet right on my chest. They smelled so strong. I would begin wrestling with them, pushing them away and he would immediatly bring them back, now trying to push them against my face to inhale. After about 15 or so minutes of back and forth, I was completely worn out, my head very lightheaded from the sock odor. I jokingly begged submission, that I was to tired to keep wrestling with his feet, and that I couldn't take the odor of his socks anymore. He briefly stopped but reached down and pulled his smelly socks off. Before I could turn away, I watched the bottom of his bare feet thrust forward, and smother my face. I couldn't see or smell anything but his dry, smelly feet. I laid there for awhile before he started rubbing my face and saying, very cockily,"You like that foot smell?" I got to embarassed and pushed them away.

Needless to say, it became routine everytime they were over, the brother would always end up dominating my face with his stinky feet.
TheUltimateMaster On August 23, 2019

Houma, Louisiana
#21New Post! Aug 23, 2019 @ 19:25:01
I am late to this. But anyway I had a story to share. Out of all the guys in my family, I'm known to have some of the worst smelling feet. Well, we were going on a road trip. My grandparents in the front seat, two cousins sitting in the middle (a female 7 and a male 13) and then me and two of my other cousins sitting in the back (they were both male 14 and 20 and I was 15 at the time.)

So we're on the road for close to two hours now, and my feet hurt. So i slip out of my shoes to get comfy. And the car starts to stink. Really bad. The 14 year old covered his nose and complained while he 20 year old just laughed about it. i was wearing these gray socks for about 2 weeks now. i lifted both feet up and stretched them out until both feet were resting peacefully on my 13 year old cousin's head in front of me.

He was so mad and disgusted!
Darkman666 On about 2 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#22New Post! Aug 23, 2019 @ 20:58:24
my ex-wife gave me a choice between smell her feet or eating one of her bad meals that she cook.

I smell her feet before, if smell one of her meals. you block any smell, you can confront.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs