AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...6 7 8 · >>
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#16New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 18:48:04
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Small landslide, 7-10%. The polls numbers are garbage judging by their own internals alone. Independents 10-20% for Romney. A majority of women coming over to Romney. Weighting 10+ for DEMOCRATS using 2008 stats and ignoring 2010!!! Piddling crowds for Obama, SRO for Romney. Obama has really pissed people off with his continued intransigence on Fast and Furious and especially Benghazi. He has nothing positive to run on. His "hope and change" has become "bluff and bile". His only asset is the bias in the MSM and their associated useful idiots.

No sweetums , THAT smell is burning rubber.

Obama's in the back there somewhere.

The only real question is the excuses the libs here and in the media are going to come up with. Probably something like this:

Peter Jennings after the 1994 Republican revolution who raised an eyebrow and sniffed, "The voters had a temper tantrum".

Aweee you called me sweetums I don't care if it was sharky just OMG!

Obama is not perfect I agree he has done a lot of things bad, But can you really expect him to be able to snap his fingers and get everything done right away? I mean he did have a lot to clean up after george! Its a legit question not being rude or mean or anything.
nevermind_who On November 21, 2012

#17New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 18:49:08
@jonnythan Said

the popular vote doesn't actually count as anything but an interesting statistic.

That bothers me. How many presidents have we had that we didn't actually want?
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#18New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 18:49:35
@jonnythan Said

What do you mean by 7-10%? That Romney will win, say, 54% of the popular vote while Obama will get 46%?

Two question:
1) On what information do you base that prediction?
2) What is your prediction for the Electoral College numbers? As you're no doubt well aware, the popular vote doesn't actually count as anything but an interesting statistic.

See above. And yes I'm aware, but the professionals can't even call the popular or electoral vote. But 7-10% would guarantee the electoral vote. S'all I need.
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#19New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 18:50:08
@nevermind_who Said

Clinton for one.
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#20New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 18:51:34
The JFK win over Nixon was so close, it was won by the dead vote in Chicago, literally.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#21New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 18:52:58
@ThePainefulTruth Said

The bogus polls all show basically even, ignoring their own internals. I can only make a wag which I've already given, 7-10%; but if it's just one vote, I'll take it.

Even the bogus "unskewed polls" site shows a smaller margin than you predict.
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#22New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 19:00:13
I predict I sha'nt vote tomorrow, I live in Texas and there
is little point, voting Obama. It is a certainty Romney will receive all of the votes both popular and electoral.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#23New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 19:01:06
@ThePainefulTruth Said

The JFK win over Nixon was so close, it was won by the dead vote in Chicago, literally.

1960 Election.... Electoral votes:

Kenedy - 303

Nixon - 219

Difference - 84

Illinois (including Chicago) electoral votes: 27

Had Kennedy lost Illinois (including Chicago) he still would have won by 60 electoral votes....with 6 electoral votes to spare.
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#24New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 19:09:35
@EoWyN Said

Aweee you called me sweetums I don't care if it was sharky just OMG!

Can't tell if you're turned on or bummed out.

Quote:
Obama is not perfect

Now there's an understatement for you.

Quote:
I agree he has done a lot of things bad, But can you really expect him to be able to snap his fingers and get everything done right away? I mean he did have a lot to clean up after george! Its a legit question not being rude or mean or anything.

Four years is not a snap of the fingers. Everything he's done has been bad news for the economy. I could have done better and I'm totally unqualified....well not totally.

But I'll tell you, and I'm serious, even if he'd otherwise done everything right but reacted to Benghazi the same way, I'd still be calling for his head. That was dereliction of duty at the very least, and it's probably treason--not to mention the cover up.
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#25New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 19:19:13
One (1) more day now and scrooge is going to be really, really upset!

+1 (Neo)
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#26New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 19:31:02
@chaski Said

1960 Election.... Electoral votes:

Kenedy - 303

Nixon - 219

Difference - 84

Illinois (including Chicago) electoral votes: 27

Had Kennedy lost Illinois (including Chicago) he still would have won by 60 electoral votes....with 6 electoral votes to spare.

Yes yes, I should have included Texas where voter fraud was proven as well and would have been enough electoral votes. That was what I think was Kennedy's biggest mistake, accepting Johnson as his VP--since he paid for it with his life, and we paid for it with the Great Society and War on Poverty etc. Johnson taught me more than any other American politician that we must never assume integrity, and Obama's taught me we must never assume competence.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#27New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 19:38:35
TPT, when has the margin of victory in an election ever been as different from the polls as what you're predicting now?
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#28New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 19:41:47
@wirelessguru1 Said

One (1) more day now and scrooge is going to be really, really upset!

+1 (Neo)

Hard to believe that California voted for Reagan for governor twice and for President twice. Hollywood was liberal back then, so WTF happened? I need to look into that. They even voted for Bush in '88. They went over to the dark side in '92 for you know who--the devil himself.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#29New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 19:42:02
@nevermind_who Said

The electoral vote counts more than the popular vote because individual states are themselves valuable.

If we got rid of the electoral college, candidates would completely ignore states like Nevada and Wisconsin and concentrate their efforts in more populated areas places like Texas and California.
nevermind_who On November 21, 2012

#30New Post! Nov 05, 2012 @ 19:42:45
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Clinton for one.

@ThePainefulTruth Said

Hard to believe that California voted for Reagan for governor twice and for President twice. Hollywood was liberal back then, so WTF happened? I need to look into that. They even voted for Bush in '88. They went over to the dark side in '92 for you know who--the devil himself.

Clinton is the devil and we survived 8 years of him. No sweat man, we got this!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs