No, Precious

We doesn't likes to lurk

f*** you
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#933New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 15:35:21
Trump's recounts are working!

Biden's popular vote lead over Trump has increased to 6,020,186 votes.

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#934New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 16:12:16
Is there a statute of limitations on election meddling? Or could trump be arrested Jan 21?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#935New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 17:27:05
A guy I know says that there is a computer server (...in Germany... or someplace in Europe...?) that has all the fact votes (...or evidence of fake votes...?), so Trump needs to declare an emergency to suspend the election process until the evidence can be obtained , etc.

I tried to explain that our Constitution doesn't allow Presidents stop the election process.

I also explained that if (for whatever reason) the election votes can't be certified by the states by Dec 14th, the election would go to the H.R., which would likely result in Trump being elected by the H.R.

Apparently I have Trump derangement syndrome and I am a flaming liberal communist.

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#936New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 17:38:26
Another guy I know told me that there is going to be "political stand off" and that there will be no election results.

Apparently the though to a "political stand off" has him very worried.

I tried to explain to him that that would not happen, that if (for whatever reason) the election votes can't be certified by the states by Dec 14th, the election would go to the H.R., which would likely result in Trump being elected by the H.R.

Apparently I have Trump derangement syndrome and I am a flaming liberal communist.

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#937New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 17:48:34
Yet another guy I knows thinks that if the election is "stolen from Trump", the USA is going to descend into civil war.

I asked him who was going to create the two armies that are going to fight each other.

His reply was

So I asked him if the various U.S. executive branch agencies and Military branches would each divide and pick sides... like the FBI going to Biden & the CIA going to Trump.... the Navy going to Trump and the Army going to Trump?

His reply was

So I asked if he thought that the executive agencies and military were going to split up... like half the FBI takes orders from Trump and half takes orders from Biden... or like the Navy's Atlantic fleet might go to Biden and the Pacific Fleet might go to Trump?

HIs reply was

So I asked who exactly was going to fight whom?

HIs reply was basically that I have Trump derangement syndrome and I am a flaming liberal communist.

Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#938New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 17:51:21
You need to get new friends.

dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#939New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 18:03:57
@chaski Said

Yet another guy I knows thinks that if the election is "stolen from Trump", the USA is going to descend into civil war.

I asked him who was going to create the two armies that are going to fight each other.

His reply was

So I asked him if the various U.S. executive branch agencies and Military branches would each divide and pick sides... like the FBI going to Biden & the CIA going to Trump.... the Navy going to Trump and the Army going to Trump?

His reply was

So I asked if he thought that the executive agencies and military were going to split up... like half the FBI takes orders from Trump and half takes orders from Biden... or like the Navy's Atlantic fleet might go to Biden and the Pacific Fleet might go to Trump?

HIs reply was

So I asked who exactly was going to fight whom?

HIs reply was basically that I have Trump derangement syndrome and I am a flaming liberal communist.

The tragedy is that the answer was there very early, when BOTH Joe Biden and Donald Trump had won. The election should have been called then. That room in the White House is surely big enough for two desks.

Everyone is happy.

NE, Ohio
#940New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 19:32:50
@chaski Said

A guy I know says that there is a computer server (...in Germany... or someplace in Europe...?) that has all the fact votes (...or evidence of fake votes...?), so Trump needs to declare an emergency to suspend the election process until the evidence can be obtained , etc.

I tried to explain that our Constitution doesn't allow Presidents stop the election process.

I also explained that if (for whatever reason) the election votes can't be certified by the states by Dec 14th, the election would go to the H.R., which would likely result in Trump being elected by the H.R.

Or is it the CrowdStrike server in Ukraine? Hmmm... where have I heard that before?

Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#941New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 20:11:22
13 minutes into the G20 summit Trump was attending, which focused on the increasingly dire current state of the pandemic, Trump decided to instead focus on delivering a tweetstorm on, what else, the election results. Later on, he exited early and decided to go golfing.

What a loser.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#942New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 20:14:35
Meanwhile, a FOX News poll placed Warnoff 1 percentage point ahead of Loeffler and Ossoff vs. Perdue tied in the Georgia runoffs, with both trending towards the Dems. Governor Kemp is trending down in approval ratings.

Fasten your seatbelts.

NE, Ohio
#943New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 20:21:10
@Leon Said

Meanwhile, a FOX News poll placed Warnoff 1 percentage point ahead of Loeffler and Ossoff vs. Perdue tied in the Georgia runoffs, with both trending towards the Dems. Governor Kemp is trending down in approval ratings.

Fasten your seatbelts.

Fox is a sellout and globalist boot-licker. Of course they're going to help steal the election.

NE, Ohio
#944New Post! Nov 22, 2020 @ 01:35:54
I wonder how many of those dead voters trump keeps tweeting about died from COVID?

NE, Ohio
#945New Post! Nov 22, 2020 @ 01:41:21
trump campaign legal attempts to thwart election:

Brann's decision on Saturday is the 30th loss or withdrawal of a case from the Trump campaign and its allies since Election Day. There have only been two wins in court, about very small numbers of votes.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...61 62 63 64 65 66 67 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs