Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...20 21 22 23 24 ...65 66 67 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#316New Post! Aug 14, 2020 @ 15:05:12
@Don1945 Said

Puleeze !!!!!!!! "The sky is falling, the sky is falling !!!!!"

Do you really believe that s*** or does it just feel good to say it ? First off, let's take Trump's "promises". How can you even begin to believe one word that comes out of his mouth ? For four years he has promised things like replacing Obamacare, and then he forgets about it an moves on to some other dog whistle to avert your attention away from it.

Now, for Biden and the fear about fossil fuels, look, I am as much in love with gasoline burners as the next guy. I build and own high performance hot rods that suck gasoline like a heroin addict sucks heroin. BUT, I am also smart enough to realize that their future is coming to an end at some point. We have polluted this little planet for a zillion years and our children are going to pay the price for that recklessness.

Biden was part of the Obama administration for 8 years and did you see gasoline go away during that time, so your fears are just that..........baseless fears. Just like coal miners thought that coal was going to be around forever, the handwriting is on the wall that at some point gasoline powered cars will go away, but it ain't gonna happen this year or next year.

"The Sky is Falling" is exactly trump's campaign message. Those are quotes from trump in a recent interview.

No, I don't think Biden will get rid of all the animals.

But I do think it's equally important to note what trump said he'd do if he wins: Cut capital gains tax. Who do you think that benefits? And where do you think the money will come from to balance that budget hole?

I also think it's important to point out how unstable he is becoming.
Don1945 On February 08, 2021

Fort Myers, Florida
#317New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 06:47:57
@mrmhead Said

"The Sky is Falling" is exactly trump's campaign message. Those are quotes from trump in a recent interview.

No, I don't think Biden will get rid of all the animals.

But I do think it's equally important to note what trump said he'd do if he wins: Cut capital gains tax. Who do you think that benefits? And where do you think the money will come from to balance that budget hole?

I also think it's important to point out how unstable he is becoming.

Sorry, I misread you original post and responded to what I thought you meant.

I apologize.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#318New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 13:20:15
Hoping Biden's handlers can manage the peace deal Trump brokered between Israel and the Emirates.

NE, Ohio
#319New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 13:46:06
@Don1945 Said

Sorry, I misread you original post and responded to what I thought you meant.

I apologize.

No problem!
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#320New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 22:19:24
@chaski Said

I do think the "race" is getting closer, but I am not convinced that the USA isn't dumb enough to not re-elect him.

I hope to be wrong, but if I had to place a bet on the outcome I would still put my money on Trump.

Cheating is possible. Closing the USPS is unlikely.

Canceling the elections is also unlikely. Each state runs its own election process. Trump would have to find a way to cancel the elections in only the Democrat leaning states.

The reality is that, from a Constitutional perspective, an election much occur for Trump to remain president. The bottom line is that if the 2020 election is not held, Trump goes out of office at noon January 20, 2021. The chain of events, based on our Constitution, that would occur between November 3, 2020 and January 20, 2021 would result in a Democratic Senator becoming our president. (I can explain that to anyone who needs or wants it slayed out).

The only way Trump could maintain the Presidency without the 2020 election is if our Armed Forces decided to abandon our Constitution and support a Trump dictatorship.

I don't see that happening... as you stated a Civil War would erupt if it did.

If we don’t have an election:

Yes, the President pro tempore of the Senate would be in line to take over Jan. 20 if there is no election, but it is debatable whether the Democrats or the Republicans would be in charge in the Senate between Jan. 3 and Jan. 20 in electing this President pro tempore. Yes, eliminating the seats up for re-election in the Senate puts the Democrats (and independents) in charge at 33-30, but a majority of those seats up for re-election come from states with Republican governors who can possibly appoint people to those empty seats. It is not clear if they can in this instance.

So it would basically come down to the Supreme Court.

If we do have an election:

And yes, Trump probably won’t shut down the USPS, but he already is doing a lot to undermine its effectiveness, which is probably the next closest thing. The blatant manner this is occuring, the resulting outcry, and resulting voting rights lawsuits over this will only intensify as we get closer. And resulting complications could come on Election Day that will be the 2000 Florida fiasco on steriods, making the latter look like plain sailing.

So it will basically come down to the Supreme Court.

Stay alive RBG.
Darkman666 On about 4 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#321New Post! Aug 15, 2020 @ 22:50:17
if mexico was the size of asia, everybody in america move to mexico in the next two months. there will be no election. of course, americans , who try to back to america. will have the wall, deal with.

being an mexician citizen, or any american mexicians now, will be immigrants. all americans in usa now, two months, usa will empty. we being immigrants, all 10 billions of us trying to get back live in usa. we turn down, because we are terrorists, and other sort spot that america look at mexico, as. we won't get in, we be at the broaders waiting for you.

america said to all us, " should vote for trumper, make america great again. now, turn back to mexico, keep dirty paws off the wall!! "

NE, Ohio
#322New Post! Aug 20, 2020 @ 20:35:51
The Republican Party is going to court this year to stop voters from using the same method President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump used this week: casting mail-in votes with help from a designated contact, who is authorized to pick up and drop off the ballots.
"Ballot harvesters are usually politically motivated third parties -- campaign workers, union members, political activists, paid personnel, or volunteers. They go door-to-door and offer to collect and turn in ballots for voters," Republicans wrote in a lawsuit, using the pejorative term "harvesters" for what's typically called ballot collection.

Well, they aught to know!

Prosecutors in North Carolina filed new felony charges against a Republican political operative accused of ballot tampering in a congressional election in 2018.
The charges relate to the tainted 9th congressional district election last year (2019 article) in which Republican Mark Harris led in the unofficial vote tally by a margin of about 900 votes over Democrat Dan McCready. But the election results were overturned by the state after an investigation into an absentee ballot operation on Harris' behalf suggested that Dowless had improperly collected and possibly tampered with ballots.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#323New Post! Aug 26, 2020 @ 14:23:26
Mr. Biden is not speaking out clearly enough against the violence which is happening in our cities surrounding the BLM movement.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#324New Post! Aug 26, 2020 @ 20:00:11
@gakINGKONG Said

Mr. Biden is not speaking out clearly enough against the violence which is happening in our cities surrounding the BLM movement.

There are good people on both sides.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#325New Post! Aug 26, 2020 @ 21:33:54
i think joe trying to keep low profile blm. both and joe waiting for debates for everything. now, just bashing each others long normal. joe watching is saying about blm, in general.

on last two night at rnc, both nights, i fell slept on my computer chair at 8 to 10. on monday night, what i read on internet, black speakers really kiss a lot of bozo's ass. tuesday night - the same thing that melina and the von trapp family was sucks up anything to daddy bozo. next two nights, i hope i stay up to see " roseanne ", i missed her last two nights.

joe has karmala that probably close to address blm at this time, what joe said if he win. he promise every black two hundred years of back paid for their ancestry for being slavery. R-I-G-H-T!! bozo probably after re-elect, probably throw martial lawin every city. and let the each city govern own police force with government help. probably, bring back the confederate statues that was remove or rename.

after that nothing, but politic as normal, and democrats fail again!

NE, Ohio
#326New Post! Aug 27, 2020 @ 12:06:50
@chaski Said

There are good people on both sides.

f***er Carlson apparently thinks the 17 y.o. shooter in Kenosha is a "good guy with a gun"

.. So I suppose we'll hear this parroted by Mr Orange before long.
Don1945 On February 08, 2021

Fort Myers, Florida
#327New Post! Aug 27, 2020 @ 15:26:54
@mrmhead Said

f***er Carlson apparently thinks the 17 y.o. shooter in Kenosha is a "good guy with a gun"

.. So I suppose we'll hear this parroted by Mr Orange before long.

I just read a link on the internet today that said Carlson once applied to work for the FBI and was rejected. I am not surprised, they vet people very well and they evidently found stuff in his makeup that they found to be not good. By looking at the nut job he is on TV, I think they made a very good decision to reject him.
Wisprof On August 28, 2020

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
#328New Post! Aug 28, 2020 @ 01:56:14
Although U.S. citizens generally cherish the privilege of voting in presidential elections, the scandalous nature of our present two party system discourages it. Each party's candidate spitefully denigrates the opponent's views. There is little room for vision when the party's marketers insist that winning is not possible unless potential supporters are convinced that one of the candidates is worthless. Both candidates have accepted this view! Disappointed that although there are thirteen alternative parties ("Who knew?" ), this voter knows that the money insists that we settle for one of the two children who like to play in the mud instead of cast visions like adults. Really? Not this time. A pox on both their parties.

NE, Ohio
#329New Post! Sep 04, 2020 @ 12:21:18
And now trump is encouraging his lemmings to commit voter fraud which could actually cause the counts to be challenged or delayed.

... self-fulfilling prophecy

What is the penalty for voter fraud?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#330New Post! Sep 04, 2020 @ 14:14:27
@mrmhead Said

And now trump is encouraging his lemmings to commit voter fraud which could actually cause the counts to be challenged or delayed.

... self-fulfilling prophecy

What is the penalty for voter fraud?

most likely fine, and probably jailtime. only thing, it really accomplishment can be done like writing dead people's names on voter's forms like mail-in-vote ballots and absentee ballots. it go to the boring to the polls sign in as a dead person. you really dying to vote that day!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...20 21 22 23 24 ...65 66 67 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs