Forums: News & Current Events:
Environment

Earth : Global Warming

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
pixiesticks On October 14, 2007

Toronto, Canada
#1New Post! Jan 15, 2007 @ 23:26:26
I know that many people have discussed this already - at least probably disscussed it already. I simply must do my part to get the word across...

WATCH "an inconvenient truth" -By Al Gore

Global warming is everywhere, if we don't do something now, there will be no time to do it later. Do what you can, hope for the best, and lets hope someone kills Bush relatively soon.
crazybeck On January 18, 2009

Willenhall, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jan 15, 2007 @ 23:34:56
I plan on doing when i get my hands on it
oreo_man On March 12, 2009

North Vancouver, Canada
#3New Post! Jan 15, 2007 @ 23:48:14
@pixiesticks Said
I know that many people have discussed this already - at least probably disscussed it already. I simply must do my part to get the word across...

Global warming is everywhere, if we don't do something now, there will be no time to do it later. Do what you can, hope for the best, and lets hope someone kills Bush relatively soon.

an incoveniant tructh is a really good movie, my science teacher told our class that EVERYTHING al gore says is true, the politicians that say its not true are completly WRONG.

if you think global warming is fake/non existant then go die in a hole
decoy25 On August 25, 2011

Washington, District of Columb
#4New Post! Jan 16, 2007 @ 00:53:00
@oreo_man Said
an incoveniant tructh is a really good movie, my science teacher told our class that EVERYTHING al gore says is true, the politicians that say its not true are completly WRONG.

if you think global warming is fake/non existant then go die in a hole

Hm... well I guess I'll go die in a hole I really don't see it as such a horrible thing that al gore portrays it is. He just made the movie so people would get sucked into a hype that has been around for a good amount of years.
perspicacious On November 28, 2014

?, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jan 16, 2007 @ 01:07:13
@oreo_man Said
my science teacher told our class that EVERYTHING al gore says is true.

I severely doubt that.
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#6New Post! Jan 16, 2007 @ 01:12:07
Quote:
I severely doubt that.

haha,
well everything about the enviroment!,

global warming does exist, really.
to assume we don't have a negative effect on the enviroment is complete ignorance.
perspicacious On November 28, 2014

?, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jan 16, 2007 @ 01:15:42
@alexkidd Said

global warming does exist, really.
to assume we don't have a negative effect on the enviroment is complete ignorance.

I don't doubt that.
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#8New Post! Jan 30, 2007 @ 17:01:15
@pixiesticks Said

I take it Bush is behind global warming now. Go hug a tree dumb ass.
ike_akorn On September 09, 2014

phoenix, Arizona
#9New Post! Jan 30, 2007 @ 17:17:12
ok i agree on one thing u said..bye bye bush..but the other crap cmon...First ur canadian why are u going to believe what another american says..after all u dont listen bush...OK now global warmin is not happenninng...Just because a couple of degrees go up inviromentalist start to go Wacko for coco puff..Now when the degreess go a couple of degrees down they dont do anything..Ok now its of what matter a way u look at this..If u were to look at a barosmeter the line on a weather map through a long time u will see that our weather today is way better than long ago..But if u were to look at it from this time to 10 years ago it will look way different..Global warming isnt happenning we ant going to drown and the ice caps gain more ice sheets than they lose it..happens all the time..Evenso there is evidence that the ozone layer is actually fixing it self so u dont hav to listen to the crap former american presidents tell u..After al look at bush he still thinks the terrorist are in iraq...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs