Religion & Philosophy

Dr. Masaru Emoto effect of thought on water

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...9 10 11 · >>
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#31New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 00:56:50
does the snow look different in different places?
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#32New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 00:57:47
@Electric_Banana Said

How would you go about showering yourself with love?

I think that really depends on the person. I do it by providing for my children and making them laugh. That makes me feel worthy and gives me pleasure, so I'm loving myself by doing it.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#34New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 01:01:51
@Willi Said

does the snow look different in different places?

Urine can play a major factor.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#35New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 01:04:53
@Electric_Banana Said

Urine can play a major factor.

ok, i'm a zappa fan.

Frank Zappa - Don't Eat That Yellow Snow

LovetheProcess On October 19, 2015

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#36New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 01:16:24
@Electric_Banana Said

How would you go about showering yourself with love?

Many ways, easiest is look in the mirror and find specific things you love about yourself, image wise ex. I love my eye color, I love the shape of my check bones. Second, do not allow negative thoughts in and when you notice them find a better thought ex. I am ugly...I love my hair, just changing from negative self beliefs to focusing on positive consciously makes a huge impact especially if your consistent soon the negative things are not a focus and your no longer talking down to yourself. Third, don't let others impression of you control your thoughts, if someone makes a negative comment know it is due to their lack of self love and personal insecurities. Do not allow others negative sway your positive outlook, that's how you stopped giving self love in the first place. We carry the burden of the impressions others have of us, this is such an unnecessary and unhealthy stress inducing burden. These all become easier with time but everyone is worth the time it takes to do this!

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#37New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 01:19:19
@Eaglebauer Said

I think that really depends on the person. I do it by providing for my children and making them laugh. That makes me feel worthy and gives me pleasure, so I'm loving myself by doing it.

There is a slight flaw in this, as if something ever happened that did not allow you to provide all your children need/desire you would find yourself depressed and hating on yourself for your inability to do everything you once did. When your internally in love and giving love to yourself your able to get through life's challenges with a positive outlook. I am not saying don't love what you do today, just love deeper for yourself as well.
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#38New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 01:26:02
@LovetheProcess Said

There is a slight flaw in this, as if something ever happened that did not allow you to provide all your children need/desire you would find yourself depressed and hating on yourself for your inability to do everything you once did. When your internally in love and giving love to yourself your able to get through life's challenges with a positive outlook. I am not saying don't love what you do today, just love deeper for yourself as well.

I don't see that as a flaw at all though...

It's not the only way I give myself love, just one of many, and regardless of whether I labelled it a method of "self love," depression would be a natural and real reaction if I were suddenly unable to provide for my children. However, hardship is also, at least to me, a rich provider of opportunities at self love.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#39New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 01:28:13
@Eaglebauer Said

I don't see that as a flaw at all though...

It's not the only way I give myself love, just one of many, and regardless of whether I labelled it a method of "self love," depression would be a natural and real reaction if I were suddenly unable to provide for my children. However, hardship is also, at least to me, a rich provider of opportunities at self love.

Your outlook is wonderful, but most would not be in the same shoes (from my experience) so I prefer to teach self love from within, that way when your without you may handle all of life more lovingly
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#40New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 01:30:51
@LovetheProcess Said

... that way when your without you may handle all of life more lovingly

Yes. I think love from within is definitely a prerequisite for any other kind of love.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#41New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 14:57:26
How many of you have heard of Dr. Emoto before this thread, I was just wondering that to myself and decided to make it out loud.
Pcptrvanion On November 10, 2014

Howe, Texas
#42New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 15:41:01
His work qualifies as Art but not Science. (beautiful photos)

If you take a single drop of water...
apply whatever thought you wish...
freeze it and photograph the crystal...
thaw and repeat 50 times...

...you will get 50 different crystal formations even though you are using the same water and the same thought.

Crystal formation is directed more by the movement of quantum particles than anything else.

There is a new-age belief that thought can control or direct quantum particle movement but to date there is little to no evidence to support the theory.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#43New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 15:48:08
@Pcptrvanion Said

His work qualifies as Art but not Science. (beautiful photos)

If you take a single drop of water...
apply whatever thought you wish...
freeze it and photograph the crystal...
thaw and repeat 50 times...

...you will get 50 different crystal formations even though you are using the same water and the same thought.

Crystal formation is directed more by the movement of quantum particles than anything else.

There is a new-age belief that thought can control or direct quantum particle movement but to date there is little to no evidence to support the theory.

I understand most people are unable to believe anything that can not be proven 100% with out a doubt, unless it is god. People do believe in him with no "proof" So why is he so popular? Well it is a belief, a faith and in the faith many find peace, so this a great faith to have if it improves the quality of life. I suggest you attempt to love yourself and the water within you, see how it makes you feel and go from there, the proof will either be there or it will be of no use to you. I believe the belief it works is about all you need, and with no belief you have no result. Until science has proof you can wait and continue life as is or you can believe your capable of much more through your thoughts and become a master of your own mind. For me personally it works, I am down 15lbs with no significant change other then belief that my body is becoming skinny and I drink my home made "skinny,Love" water I may be odd but it doesn't change my 15lbs loss in weight.
Pcptrvanion On November 10, 2014

Howe, Texas
#44New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 15:53:32
@LovetheProcess Said

I understand most people are unable to believe anything that can not be proven 100% with out a doubt, unless it is god. People do believe in him with no "proof" So why is he so popular? Well it is a belief, a faith and in the faith many find peace, so this a great faith to have if it improves the quality of life. I suggest you attempt to love yourself and the water within you, see how it makes you feel and go from there, the proof will either be there or it will be of no use to you. I believe the belief it works is about all you need, and with no belief you have no result. Until science has proof you can wait and continue life as is or you can believe your capable of much more through your thoughts and become a master of your own mind. For me personally it works, I am down 15lbs with no significant change other then belief that my body is becoming skinny and I drink my home made "skinny,Love" water I may be odd but it doesn't change my 15lbs loss in weight.

Mastering you mind and thoughts is a laudible goal and I'm glad to hear that you're becoming healthier.

Belief and mindset DO have a definite affect on you personal metabolism. The ability to "will" yourself healthy has been proven scientifically.

The extension of that ability to affect non-sentient, inanimate matter is little more than new age hocus-pocus and wishfull thinking.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#45New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 15:58:35
@Pcptrvanion Said

Mastering you mind and thoughts is a laudible goal and I'm glad to hear that you're becoming healthier.

Belief and mindset DO have a definite affect on you personal metabolism. The ability to "will" yourself healthy has been proven scientifically.

The extension of that ability to affect non-sentient, inanimate matter is little more than new age hocus-pocus and wishfull thinking.

It may seem that way today, but science is working hard to explain it in detail. I will keep updating new discoveries as I find them, one day soon we will know the undeniable truth, are thoughts are creative and can effect the energy of any other object.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...9 10 11 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs