Dr. Masaru Emoto effect of thought on water

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...9 10 11 · >>
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#16New Post! Aug 19, 2011 @ 10:46:52
Several posters on here have missed the point entirely!
LovetheProcess On October 19, 2015

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#17New Post! Aug 19, 2011 @ 17:19:55
@Electric_Banana Said

Sorry, I meant that to be humorous, not offensive. I've altered my perspective of life to see everything as comical - it's what gets me through the day.

That would be a bit more helpful if your comedy was uplifting, well for me maybe for you as well.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#18New Post! Aug 19, 2011 @ 17:23:24
@fitzyp Said

Yeah... Its seems he failed to repeat his experiments under a triple blind test.

perhaps you should look up a bit more before you decide that is the truth. He has as well as many others done this experiment numerous times over, why don't you email him and ask. Or better yet ask some of his skeptics who are no longer his skeptics. Either way you will hear of this in main stream media very soon! At least you will not be hearing it for the first time. Blessings!!

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#19New Post! Aug 19, 2011 @ 17:24:36
@fitzyp Said

Yeah... Its seems he failed to repeat his experiments under a triple blind test.

@jmo Said

Thoughts don't have any influence over water.

could you prove this for me?
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#20New Post! Aug 19, 2011 @ 17:26:39
@LovetheProcess Said

perhaps you should look up a bit more before you decide that is the truth. He has as well as many others done this experiment numerous times over, why don't you email him and ask. Or better yet ask some of his skeptics who are no longer his skeptics. Either way you will hear of this in main stream media very soon! At least you will not be hearing it for the first time. Blessings!!

There is NO disputing scientific evidence! In another article I read with corresponding video, Dr. Emoto places water in spots like Auschwitz and Dachau. The crystals were HORRIBLE and monsterous looking, just the opposite of what crystals from water placed in holy shrines looked like.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#21New Post! Aug 19, 2011 @ 19:13:14
@BozieFozie Said

There is NO disputing scientific evidence! In another article I read with corresponding video, Dr. Emoto places water in spots like Auschwitz and Dachau. The crystals were HORRIBLE and monsterous looking, just the opposite of what crystals from water placed in holy shrines looked like.

If there was no dispute then people would not ask such questions. All i would love is for them to give a little more effort into making sure they can prove one way or another for themselves, not everyone likes to take the message easily, it would mean they are not as much of a victim and more a creator, that is a big idea, it can be scary to believe this for many, but the truth is coming out. Thoughts are wonderfully creative and it depends on your personal perception as to how you will use that information, or how you will dismiss it.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Aug 20, 2011 @ 11:23:45
@LovetheProcess Said

You should search for the scientific method. I notice this experiment has not been peer-reviewed or repeated in scientific conditions.
Electric_Banana On about 16 hours ago

, New Zealand
#23New Post! Aug 20, 2011 @ 11:31:31
@jmo Said

You should search for the scientific method. I notice this experiment has not been peer-reviewed or repeated in scientific conditions.

At first I thought Process was honestly joking and that it was a MAD TV skit.

But from the odd things that I'v experienced, I guess anything goes.
Richard142 On February 15, 2015

Greater London, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Aug 20, 2011 @ 12:40:10
@LovetheProcess Said

It is impossible to prove a negative. It is up to the supporters who agree that human thought can influence how water behaves. This is similar when a person throwing bits of paper out of a window was asked why he did this. He answered "to keep the elephants away". However there were no elephants native to that country, nor escapes from circusses or zoos, so there were no elephants any way. So not easy to convince a person with dellusions is wrong.

, New Zealand
#25New Post! Aug 20, 2011 @ 12:47:33
@Richard142 Said

It is impossible to prove a negative. It is up to the supporters who agree that human thought can influence how water behaves. This is similar when a person throwing bits of paper out of a window was asked why he did this. He answered "to keep the elephants away". However there were no elephants native to that country, nor escapes from circusses or zoos, so there were no elephants any way. So not easy to convince a person with dellusions is wrong.

In other words it could be quite possible that this one scientist is mad so he should probably demonstrate this to a few others to get a backing.

I'd have to agree with that.

Too some degree the theory isn't extremely far-fetched but at the same time it is out of the box enough to go and enlist some support researchers.
tariki On September 16, 2012

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#26New Post! Aug 20, 2011 @ 12:55:42
@BozieFozie Said

I'm just giving a shifty look to the latest Stephen Hawking, "The Grand Design".........if I could understand a word of it, I would give a resume!

I think, for me, its more trying to understand the evidence.....

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#27New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 00:33:14
@Electric_Banana Said

At first I thought Process was honestly joking and that it was a MAD TV skit.

But from the odd things that I'v experienced, I guess anything goes.

What odd things, do share!

, New Zealand
#28New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 00:41:57
@LovetheProcess Said

What odd things, do share!

Ok, we'll just agree that some theories, that although appear absurdly silly to the naked eye, might actually reveal something substantial that might benefit others.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#29New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 00:44:29
@Richard142 Said

Dr. Emoto Wiki

From here you can perceive it either way, and feel free to do any research you want, but I believe the answer is in your mind, if you become aware of your thoughts and shower yourself with love you will see a change from within yourself. That is the test of truth, what did it do for you?

, New Zealand
#30New Post! Aug 21, 2011 @ 00:54:54
@LovetheProcess Said

Dr. Emoto Wiki

From here you can perceive it either way, and feel free to do any research you want, but I believe the answer is in your mind, if you become aware of your thoughts and shower yourself with love you will see a change from within yourself. That is the test of truth, what did it do for you?

How would you go about showering yourself with love?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...9 10 11 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs