Forums:
Relationships

Dont you just love

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
matzi1110 On October 04, 2014

, Michigan
#1New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 07:23:28
When you are looking back on the last year of your pathetic excuse of a life and realize that this time last year you had the most perfect thing in the world, but because everything was perfect it scared the f*** out of you and so you just jumped of the train and since then your life has done nothing but roll quickly down hill.

My best friend and i tried out the whole lets date, you know why the hell not i mean we have know eachother for 5 years and we know everything about eachother so why not you know.

but it was just so much of everything ive been asking for in a relationship i felt traped and like there was no where to go from there, like we would never grow, we would just always stay in this steady realtionship with no ups and no downs, just us, happy as can be and nothing going wrong because we are exactly what each other had been looking for in a relationship.

but now looking back on it, and seeing why now that i dont feel like being in a relationship with anyone and i ust feel lost if any kind of relation starts with some one.
and it just dawned on me its because of her. and now ive mannage to get to the point where she has given up on me and there is no going back. she wont answer my calls or my msgs on the internet nor is anyone able to ask her to answer me, or at lest no one has told me they have even tried...

im not sure how im feeling right now and id just like to know if anyone has gone through this or is going through it it can make sense of this rambling nonsense.
emmerz4life On April 10, 2009

, United States (general)
#2New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 07:25:36
life is sure full of suprises isn't it.
kelkel1967 On January 09, 2012

greensboro, North Carolina
#3New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 07:26:33
@matzi1110 Said

When you are looking back on the last year of your pathetic excuse of a life and realize that this time last year you had the most perfect thing in the world, but because everything was perfect it scared the f*** out of you and so you just jumped of the train and since then your life has done nothing but roll quickly down hill.

My best friend and i tried out the whole lets date, you know why the hell not i mean we have know eachother for 5 years and we know everything about eachother so why not you know.

but it was just so much of everything ive been asking for in a relationship i felt traped and like there was no where to go from there, like we would never grow, we would just always stay in this steady realtionship with no ups and no downs, just us, happy as can be and nothing going wrong because we are exactly what each other had been looking for in a relationship.
try to get her back ,or just stay on the train !!
but now looking back on it, and seeing why now that i dont feel like being in a relationship with anyone and i ust feel lost if any kind of relation starts with some one.
and it just dawned on me its because of her. and now ive mannage to get to the point where she has given up on me and there is no going back. she wont answer my calls or my msgs on the internet nor is anyone able to ask her to answer me, or at lest no one has told me they have even tried...

im not sure how im feeling right now and id just like to know if anyone has gone through this or is going through it it can make sense of this rambling nonsense.

, Michigan
#4New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 07:28:42
@emmerz4life Said

life is sure full of suprises isn't it.

i like to not find thing in my cereal thank you
emmerz4life On April 10, 2009

, United States (general)
#5New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 07:30:26
i hear yah
soypuke On May 13, 2009

Deleted

#6New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 07:33:48
I've had 2 relationships in the past 2 years with girls who were once good friends... But, people change, i changed and the only thing to do is move on when something dies and learn from your mistakes..

, Michigan
#7New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 07:37:35
@soypuke Said

I've had 2 relationships in the past 2 years with girls who were once good friends... But, people change, i changed and the only thing to do is move on when something dies and learn from your mistakes..

well, yea thats kinda where im at at this point. its the fact that we have changed so much since then.
soypuke On May 13, 2009

Deleted

#8New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 07:44:59
Hopefully you guys can at least remain friends, my exs and i dont talk anymore...

, Michigan
#9New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 07:52:44
@soypuke Said

Hopefully you guys can at least remain friends, my exs and i dont talk anymore...

with most of my ex's we have atlest stayed on talking terms if nothing else.

but like me and her were such good friends and she liked me for quite some time and like we have been through a lot of s*** together and so like i think that she may have just giving up on all hopes of even friendship with me and it scares the s*** out of me because like i said we know everything about eachother and its strange to have someone that is like another part of your mind just up and leave...

but yea i hope that we will be able to get back to a talking point. it may just take a wile till we start speaking again i guess
eiyapet On September 20, 2009

, Ohio
#10New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 15:01:51
It might be a little old fashioned, but have you considered writing her a love letter (Letter, NOT email), telling her just how you feel?

, Michigan
#11New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 18:16:38
@eiyapet Said

It might be a little old fashioned, but have you considered writing her a love letter (Letter, NOT email), telling her just how you feel?

im a very big fan of letters.

but luckly last night she did msg me back and we are some what talking i guess, its more of that, how have you been, hows life treated ya, small talk. but hey its better then thinking youre dead to someone.
becky281 On August 13, 2009

Bradford, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 18:26:48
You will both be laughing about it soon, I have a friend where we have known each other years, we grew up together, we tried the relationship thing and it all went wrong, Luckily we are still friends and laugh about it now

, Michigan
#13New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 18:28:21
@becky281 Said

You will both be laughing about it soon, I have a friend where we have known each other years, we grew up together, we tried the relationship thing and it all went wrong, Luckily we are still friends and laugh about it now

well, this is a positive outcome i hope to get to, sooner then later i hope
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs