Donald Trump For President

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10 11 12 · >>
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#136New Post! Feb 22, 2011 @ 03:37:12
@Spinkiegirl Said

Well, i'am not sure I know what you mean by "link to the info." What info? And I am in no way, suggesting that we don't have rights to our freedom of speech and opinions! And I said that......I also stated that I just wanted to know, what these people did to Hoppy personally that caused him to express such rude and hateful comments about them. Of course, I know dam well, he nor anyone else who feels the way he does about the issue at hand, is under ANY obligation to explain or justify why they feel the way they do. I was just asking because i'am interested to know and the first things Hoppy expressed about Oprah in particular is what I asked him to provide factual proof of his claims! I know perfectly well, there were NO laws broken in any of his posts on this thread! See i'am of the belief that just because you hate or dislike someone, for whatever reason doesn't mean you should exercise your right to call them bad and offensive names.....what's the point in that is all I wanted to know?

What info ?
This statement here that you posted.

""to do so WITHOUT someone JUDGING us and calling us bad and offensive names just because you don't like it!"

Where is it written that 'freedom of speech' also means that we can't be judged by others on our opinions and thoughts .
BTW, if others were to call what someone says, stupid or say they are stupid for saying it, or to say that they need to reflect on their reason's or to suspect them of something other then what they have stated as their reasons ,,,, wouldn't that be considered judgemental ?
( I refer to post # 126 )

It sure is good that you don't feel that anyone is obligated to explain why they feel the way they do . and that you aren't judgmental and don't name call others because they have expressed their thoughts

Quote:
Spinkiegirl

"" name one thing she's done wrong that DIRECTLY effected YOU!

I asked him to provide provide factual proof

So I say this to you, have your say and bias opinions of her all you want

why in the hell do you give a rat's ass.....if someone changed their gender?

I could maybe respect you and your feelings about that show, if you could explain to me

""

My point is simple.
Freedom of speech is a two way street.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#137New Post! Feb 22, 2011 @ 04:16:51
@white_swan53 Said

What info ?

""to do so WITHOUT someone JUDGING us and calling us bad and offensive names just because you don't like it!"

Where is it written that 'freedom of speech' also means that we can't be judged by others on our opinions and thoughts .
BTW, if others were to call what someone says, stupid or say they are stupid for saying it, or to say that they need to reflect on their reason's or to suspect them of something other then what they have stated as their reasons ,,,, wouldn't that be considered judgemental ?

It sure is good that you don't feel that anyone is obligated to explain why they feel the way they do . and that you aren't judgmental and don't name call others because they have expressed their thoughts

My point is simple.

#126 was my post- not Spinkiegirl's. Thus you have not caught her going against anything she was stating.
And freedom of speech being a two way street is much much easier when we all know the rules of the road and abide by them. As it is- some folks here who hide behind that freedom sure do a lot of swerving into all lanes and make allegations of others.
All Spinkiegirl did was to ask for clarification.
Now was that a green light or a red light?

n/a, New Mexico
#138New Post! Feb 22, 2011 @ 06:07:53
@shinobinoz Said

#126 was my post- not Spinkiegirl's. Thus you have not caught her going against anything she was stating.
And freedom of speech being a two way street is much much easier when we all know the rules of the road and abide by them. As it is- some folks here who hide behind that freedom sure do a lot of swerving into all lanes and make allegations of others.

Since I didn't say #126 was her post I don't know what you are trying to get at. If you will read my post , None of what i said in reference to post #126 is in quote.
But, since I can read and do know how to follow a thread , here, I'll show why I referenced post # 126 in my reply to her .
This is her reply to post # 126
@Spinkiegirl Said

Bro, how right you are! Thanks....

Now I know ,we all know, what it means when someone is in total agreement with another who has been judgemental and has been name calling ,

n/a, New Mexico
#139New Post! Feb 22, 2011 @ 06:19:45
BTW, I was quite surprised to hear you quote not only a fictional character , but one that named her 'son' after the founder of the KKK . That really blew me away ...

n/a, New Mexico
#140New Post! Feb 22, 2011 @ 06:51:23
It's not the 'lane changers' I mind near as much as the ones that are similar to a tumble weed, 'which ever way the wind is blowing ' is the way they go.
Very few people give thought to 'both sides of the coin '
, so to speak, when it comes to Freedom of Speech , most people will demand that they have the right to express their opinions whether anyone who is listening likes what they say or not, but when it comes time for them to allow others the same right it escapes them that ,the other person also has Freedom of speech.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#141New Post! Feb 22, 2011 @ 11:11:08
@shinobinoz Said

Well tying them in with Gacey & Stalin and calling them evil without proof does little to bolster any chance for people to agree with you. Thus nearly all will disagree with you.

Here's my proof.

hoppysaysso.com
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#142New Post! Feb 22, 2011 @ 14:45:38
@white_swan53 Said

What info ?

My point is simple.

You mean a "doubled edge sword." And I can't possibly show you where that's written cause that statement came from my head! You are once again MISSING my point! And that is/was....why the name calling? And why HATE someone who has doing NOTHING to you? Get it?

Chicago, Illinois
#143New Post! Feb 22, 2011 @ 14:47:00
@shinobinoz Said

Thanks Bro....i'am outta again happens every time you come back!

Chicago, Illinois
#144New Post! Feb 22, 2011 @ 14:51:07
@white_swan53 Said

Since I didn't say #126 was her post I don't know what you are trying to get at. If you will read my post , None of what i said in reference to post #126 is in quote.
But, since I can read and do know how to follow a thread , here, I'll show why I referenced post # 126 in my reply to her .
This is her reply to post # 126

Now I know ,we all know, what it means when someone is in total agreement with another who has been judgemental and has been name calling ,

See, WRONG again.....if anyone I know or is a friend of mine, and they engage in name calling....that's NOT on me...nor do I then flip-flop on my position and condone that behavior.....but realize this...I don't sit in judgment of them either!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#145New Post! Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:06:06
@white_swan53 Said

Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#146New Post! Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:07:13
@white_swan53 Said

BTW, I was quite surprised to hear you quote not only a fictional character , but one that named her 'son' after the founder of the KKK . That really blew me away ...

Now who are you talking about?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#147New Post! Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:08:12
@hoppy Said

Here's my proof.

hoppysaysso.com

We rest our collective case!
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#148New Post! Feb 23, 2011 @ 01:48:00