The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
News & Current Events

Domestic terrorists holding part of Oregon in state of siege.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#1New Post! Jan 28, 2016 @ 04:07:46
Finally coming to a head. Sad some one lost their life.

Oregon Shoot-Out Fall-Out: Community Wants Remaining Militants Gone

Jacqueline Keeler
1/27/16
Last night, after nearly four weeks after taking control and illegally occupying the Malheur Wildlife Refuge in Burns, Oregon militant leader Ammon Bundy from Idaho was finally apprehended and arrested. Leroy Finnicum of Arizona, unofficial spokesperson of the armed occupiers also known as “Tarp Man” was shot and killed. Eyewitness reports say he charged police officers at a blockade after running his truck into a snowbank.

Read more at https://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2016/01/27/oregon-shoot-out-fall-out-community-wants-remaining-militants-gone-163216
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Jan 28, 2016 @ 06:09:03
I like the part where one of the guys was named "Fluffy Unicorn"

I must confess that if I ever lose my mind and become a domestic terrorist, or murderer, or criminal or nut bag, or....

...I want to go down in history as "Chaski the fluffy unicorn".

PS
I spend a good bit of my time hiking, trekking, backpacking, camping our (USA) national park lands and forests.
Anyone, including any and all farmers, ranchers, lumber companies, etc...that want to take these lands away from me (a U.S. citizen) get no sympathy...they are selfish ass-tards.

Farmers, ranchers, lumber companies, etc....typically post signs that prohibit me from entering "their" lands.

On the other hand, the U.S. government lets me hike, trek, camp and backpack the wondrous and beautiful areas of our country.

(Republicans used to embrace this idea...but have sadly, in large part, turned their backs on our beautiful country.)

On the other hand, as a lover of the wonders of the USA I am most likely a freak liberal troll.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#3New Post! Jan 29, 2016 @ 04:44:58
@chaski Said

I like the part where one of the guys was named "Fluffy Unicorn"

I must confess that if I ever lose my mind and become a domestic terrorist, or murderer, or criminal or nut bag, or....

...I want to go down in history as "Chaski the fluffy unicorn".

PS
I spend a good bit of my time hiking, trekking, backpacking, camping our (USA) national park lands and forests.
Anyone, including any and all farmers, ranchers, lumber companies, etc...that want to take these lands away from me (a U.S. citizen) get no sympathy...they are selfish ass-tards.

Farmers, ranchers, lumber companies, etc....typically post signs that prohibit me from entering "their" lands.

On the other hand, the U.S. government lets me hike, trek, camp and backpack the wondrous and beautiful areas of our country.

(Republicans used to embrace this idea...but have sadly, in large part, turned their backs on our beautiful country.)

On the other hand, as a lover of the wonders of the USA I am most likely a freak liberal troll.

Fvck yeah!!!!!!
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#4New Post! Jan 31, 2016 @ 09:18:16
@chaski Said

Don't take it personal if you aren't one of the f***tards who leave the plastic Walmart bags for cow to chew on until it wrap's it's self around one or more of her 5 stomachs so she dies a slow painful horrible death or one of them same afore mentioned tards who leaves your broken beer bottles spread all over the pasture so any grazing animal will graze a bit of broken glass with their dinner and die a slow agonizing death . If you aren't the one who cut the fence wire instead because your to lazy or stupid to push or lift your beer cooler full of soon to be empty broken glass scattered over the pasture, under or over the wire . Then please don't take those signs prohibiting you from hiking on private lands personal . BUT, if on the other hand you do happen to be one of the afore mentioned 'tards' well instead of me getting a punch from TFS, ,I'll let you use your imagination with the knowledge that cussing come's easy and natural to people like me .

I'm just guessing but Ammon Bundy and his ilk are fine examples of 'tards' . From what I have read about them .
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#5New Post! Jan 31, 2016 @ 10:01:35
Those Bundy boys look as if they have been drop kicked though the goal posts of life , that Ryan Bundy looks as if he missed the middle of those goal posts more then once or twice , you can almost hear the clang twang ophhh as he missed it .
yami On September 11, 2016

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jan 31, 2016 @ 13:34:32
Did they send the SWAT team in?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#8New Post! Jan 31, 2016 @ 16:22:02
@white_swan53 Said

Don't take it personal if you aren't one of the f***tards who leave the plastic Walmart bags for cow to chew on until it wrap's it's self around one or more of her 5 stomachs so she dies a slow painful horrible death or one of them same afore mentioned tards who leaves your broken beer bottles spread all over the pasture so any grazing animal will graze a bit of broken glass with their dinner and die a slow agonizing death . If you aren't the one who cut the fence wire instead because your to lazy or stupid to push or lift your beer cooler full of soon to be empty broken glass scattered over the pasture, under or over the wire . Then please don't take those signs prohibiting you from hiking on private lands personal . BUT, if on the other hand you do happen to be one of the afore mentioned 'tards' well instead of me getting a punch from TFS, ,I'll let you use your imagination with the knowledge that cussing come's easy and natural to people like me .

I'm just guessing but Ammon Bundy and his ilk are fine examples of 'tards' . From what I have read about them .

I have an issue with this too sis. Keep in mind I am not speaking of privately owned lands. First Nation's lands to start with, stolen are now considered "every american's lands" but a VERY few ranchers, & prospectors want to use old out dated policies to actually take public lands & do pretty much what they want with it. I'm sorry- but I hate seeing the big log mansion on top of a mountain that ruins the view for everyone else. The government uses public monies &builds the roads they need to access these public areas & Bundy & his ilk are trespassing & preventing usage by all others. They are nothing but squatters pissing a fit that they must pay to use public lands.
The pollution of the land is an abomination. My family tries to pick up other people's trash every day.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#9New Post! Jan 31, 2016 @ 16:25:36
@white_swan53 Said

Those Bundy boys look as if they have been drop kicked though the goal posts of life , that Ryan Bundy looks as if he missed the middle of those goal posts more then once or twice , you can almost hear the clang twang ophhh as he missed it .

That he do!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#10New Post! Jan 31, 2016 @ 16:27:04
@yami Said

Did they send the SWAT team in?

Not yet, I don't think. Last I heard (a day ago or so) there were maybe 6 left holed up?

They stopped the others en route to another meeting of like minds it appears.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#11New Post! Jan 31, 2016 @ 16:45:12
@white_swan53 Said

Not sure that I follow your post totally, but I will apologize for putting all farmers, ranchers, lumber companies, etc into one category.

I actually do believe that most farmers, ranchers, lumber companies are good people and typically have every right to post signs and put up fences to keep people off of their property. Many have legal contracts with the government so that the government's land is effectively the farmers', ranchers', lumber companies' got business purposes.

I probably should have been more clear in my post.

Please accept my apology.
ssnot_me On February 01, 2016

big D, Texas
#12New Post! Jan 31, 2016 @ 16:50:07
@chaski Said

Not sure that I follow your post totally, but I will apologize for putting all farmers, ranchers, lumber companies, etc into one category.

I actually do believe that most farmers, ranchers, lumber companies are good people and typically have every right to post signs and put up fences to keep people off of their property. Many have legal contracts with the government so that the government's land is effectively the farmers', ranchers', lumber companies' got business purposes.

I probably should have been more clear in my post.

Please accept my apology.

I know each park is different and unique in their own way. But wanted to ask your opinion. What has been a couple of your favorites? My son is getting old enough that I will be taking him to a few and I am just planning ahead to see where I want to go.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#13New Post! Jan 31, 2016 @ 16:59:44
@ssnot_me Said

I know each park is different and unique in their own way. But wanted to ask your opinion. What has been a couple of your favorites? My son is getting old enough that I will be taking him to a few and I am just planning ahead to see where I want to go.

I'd start with the one's that the Bundy's & his ilk are trying to take over so you can see it in more or less pristine condition before the grazing, lumbering, exploitation ruins it.
ssnot_me On February 01, 2016

big D, Texas
#14New Post! Jan 31, 2016 @ 17:09:40
@shinobinoz Said

I'd start with the one's that the Bundy's & his ilk are trying to take over so you can see it in more or less pristine condition before the grazing, lumbering, exploitation ruins it.

well, not sure about that.. bunch of crazies up there
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#15New Post! Jan 31, 2016 @ 17:11:50
@ssnot_me Said

well, not sure about that.. bunch of crazies up there

Do it before it's gone though!!!!!!!!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply