Pets & Animals

Dog respect.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
yami On September 11, 2016

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Apr 11, 2016 @ 10:34:57
My neighbours golden retriever looks kinda sad compared to the other dogs. If he shaved it to look like a lion would the other dogs give it more respect?
I just feel that he like the loser of the dogs and everyone know that lions are the king of the jungle or am I putting 2 + 2 together and making 64?
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#2New Post! Apr 11, 2016 @ 13:01:28
@yami Said

My neighbours golden retriever looks kinda sad compared to the other dogs. If he shaved it to look like a lion would the other dogs give it more respect?
I just feel that he like the loser of the dogs and everyone know that lions are the king of the jungle or am I putting 2 + 2 together and making 64?

funny....when I lived in Arizona there was a neighborhood dog.. a chow... that they shaved like a lion...I had never seen the dog until one day I was out front of my house and saw this dog walking down my driveway...scared the crap out of me until I realized it was a dog....
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Apr 11, 2016 @ 14:41:13
i remember my family dog, dolly. she was an old english sheepdog.

dolly be shaved every summer, for her body cool in the summer. i noticed that dolly was embarrassed by her coat was gone. she shake more in summer, when she in summertime.

i think dogs lost some respect from other dogs. dolly can tell that she get laughed at by others. even, people weren't laughing at dolly. she feel that it by sense it.

i give her extra love and hold her at times, and then she stop shaking.

dogs or any pets need respect, too. even those you don't think they need it or show it.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#4New Post! Apr 11, 2016 @ 19:58:36
@yami Said

Unfortunately, or fortunately, dogs can't talk. How do we know they are embarrassed? Or that other dogs think they look silly?? Maybe your neighbor's dog is sad looking because he needs more love.....go play with him!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs