Random

Does your home , room , apartment , or car

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#1New Post! May 11, 2007 @ 00:39:55
Really reflcet your true personality. I'd say my home does reflect my personality and my likes to some extent. I mean someone that did'nt knwo me at all could walk two steps inside my living room and know right away that I'm a horse lover. I have my living room decorated in western decor cowboys, horses and stuff like that.

My kitchen is decorated in fruit and ivy and I have tons of glassware that I have colliected over the years. My bathroom is done in angles because it's my private space when I'm in the Jacuzzi and I love looking at the peaceful angels while I'm relazing in the tub.

My bedroom is kind of split , on D.s side it all manly things and on my side there's more of a femine side to it but it all blends in well together.

I think there is a peice of my personality reflected in each room of my house.So how about you?
decoy25 On August 25, 2011

Washington, District of Columb
#2New Post! May 11, 2007 @ 00:42:42
Um... my room really doesn't because right now I am living in my moms sewing room/closet but my car is well somwhat a reflection. There is enough stuff in there to play music well I am over joyed and so are the people who ride with me. (I have satellite radio, Ipod Connector, CD/mp3 player, and a sub system too boot) So that would probably be the closest thing that resembles me out of those options.
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#3New Post! May 11, 2007 @ 00:43:46
Well I have two beds in my room so I guess that could be linked to my love for sleeping

Other than that my room is boring and plain except for a few music/hockey posters on the walls. So yeah I guess that pretty much reflects me
lozerkid01 On August 18, 2011

, United Kingdom
#4New Post! May 11, 2007 @ 00:44:27
my room doesnt at the moment.. its pink with gliter.. and i HATE pink lol.. well darkpink anyways
and its also messy and my personality isnt really messy lol but im changing it sooon soo it prob will then
pinksparklystars On October 08, 2015

Austin, Texas
#5New Post! May 11, 2007 @ 00:52:56
my room does, it is very scattered, the walls are completely filled with posters records etc. i love it
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#6New Post! May 11, 2007 @ 00:54:20
my house is a mess but apart from that it does feflect me and my spirituality,every room has a dream catcher,the rooms have at least one angel in but its more up stairs,i have a corner unit that has mostly angels on it and a floor coner that has potporri,and angel boxes,my bed room has lots of angel things in it,ive still got to hang things from the ceiling,a big dream catcher above our bed and a book shelve with spiritual books on it,ive got to put another shelf up to take more angel books,and i for got the frontroom has a lot of candles in it and photos on the wall.
alli9000 On March 17, 2011

???, Minnesota
#7New Post! May 11, 2007 @ 00:54:35
my room does considering i have a ton of stuff on the walls and now that i think of it so does my car...both are extremely messy and gross and chaos just the way i like it
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#8New Post! May 11, 2007 @ 01:01:51
I forgot to say that I have tons and tons of pictures of my kids and other family members all over the walls. When I sat at my computer there are like 50 pictures in front of me on that wall. I have certain walls in my house that are dedicated to certain family members or events . Everyone that comes to visit spends hours looking at all my pictures. I have made collages of different events in our life and I have them everywhere so I guess that would reflect my love for my family and my love for photography huh?
backinblack On February 06, 2010
Random Q

Deleted

Pittsburg, Kansas
#9New Post! May 11, 2007 @ 01:08:19
No mine doesn't at all. I don't like my apartment. I should decorate but I am always too lazy. I get my stuff moved in and thats enough. I just think I am only going to be here for 9 months so what is the point of decorating its just more to take down when I move. Once I get my own house and settle down at one place then it will reflect my personality and style. I can't wait to have my own house and be able to do with it what I want. Later in life if I accumulate some money I want to have a really nice game room a nice basement with pool table and ping pong and maybe some pinball and a big screen!
pinksparklystars On October 08, 2015

Austin, Texas
#10New Post! May 11, 2007 @ 01:18:09
@backinblack Said
No mine doesn't at all. I don't like my apartment. I should decorate but I am always too lazy. I get my stuff moved in and thats enough. I just think I am only going to be here for 9 months so what is the point of decorating its just more to take down when I move. Once I get my own house and settle down at one place then it will reflect my personality and style. I can't wait to have my own house and be able to do with it what I want. Later in life if I accumulate some money I want to have a really nice game room a nice basement with pool table and ping pong and maybe some pinball and a big screen!

that is how my brother is, he moved last summer and he just moved in and that was that, but i guess he is moving again this summer so i can see why he didnt decorate, but i just hate blank walls so it would drive me crazy
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs