Random

Does TFS need a therapist ?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 · >>
Silly_Me On April 22, 2020

In a cave, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 11:33:21
An open clinic for some would be good......Of course I'm kidding! But still, this site is becoming more and more depressing every time I log in. Coming here for a bit of fun is clearly have the adverse effect with some members. its not good and its actually off putting.

I'm not attacking anyone, nor do I wish to offend, but for me, the mood here is becoming weighty whereas it used to lighthearted, does anyone else agree?
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 11:42:22
This is my safe place where I come to vent, so I don't really care if people are bothered by it. It's within the TOS so I'm going to do it.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 11:44:14
@Silly_Me Said

An open clinic for some would be good......Of course I'm kidding! But still, this site is becoming more and more depressing every time I log in. Coming here for a bit of fun is clearly have the adverse effect with some members. its not good and its actually off putting.

I'm not attacking anyone, nor do I wish to offend, but for me, the mood here is becoming weighty whereas it used to lighthearted, does anyone else agree?

I find it kinda interesting..I've been messing around with a Win 8 upgrade and come back to peculiarity between several posters.

I'm pretty zany myself but usually save all of my material for the philosophy section.

I think there's a lot of behind the scenes PM situations taking place and that's why the main board can sometimes become "Hehn?"
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#4New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 11:53:46
There are threads that are fun, and threads that are serious, and threads that are depressing and threads that are stupid..

If you want fun, stick to the ones that are fun.. If you don't find one, make one. If you can't be bothered to make one, don't complain that one doesn't exist.
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 15:41:17
Given my choice of profession, I am more than likely drawn to those type of threads. They interest me and I think its a good thing that there are people who are comfortable enough to be open and honest here where maybe they dont feel able to in real life with people who know them
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 15:43:41
i don't think the threads are not " fun ", the people who posted them, who are the " fun " part of it. in the last two years, the threads are like " pointless banner " are become one when someone derailed it. i don't find particular funny when the op is being serious about the thread. most members like to doing it, not think of the op's feelings. i think it is about time the tfs enforced sticker rules like they have in the last year. tfs in many ways been out of control in respect people's feelings that been a huge factor why we are losing a lot of members. i know there is a " generation gap " between ages of the members. i know that i try to reach the young generation of tfs with my humor and my wild threads, it seem to working fine with me. the members who are 30's and 40's, i don't have problems relating to them, and i like them. some of their threads, i like and get involve with. when this group get silly on the posting things, of course, i mean when not serious, when they have fun. sometimes, i really don't get it, don't see the humor or fun, but that's me. i am not try to attack this group, don't get you sometimes . personal attacks is probably another big factor why we are losing members. telling a member that should get " tough skin " to stay on this forum, is really not a good solution. but, it is the right solution, i don't have the answers, if someone need more attention than tfs is providing for them.then maybe they should leave the forum. tfs is our society, this site is one of the best way of communication, as well as express your feelings about things. tfs members need more " constructive criticism " than personal attacks. old motto say: " if have nothing nice to said, don't say anything! " i personally like the way tfs is going now, keep up the good work!

#7New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 17:25:24
@sister_of_mercy Said

This is my safe place where I come to vent, so I don't really care if people are bothered by it. It's within the TOS so I'm going to do it.

I have also vented here, I'm not not saying its wrong to do so, but at one time, this place was a fun place, lots of banter, support for one another and some good old friendly advice if it was needed, there was a community spirit that I loved, I just don't see that anymore. But the point I'm making is, some members seem to be agitated by being here, for you its a safe place, for others, it seems like a place of misery and where they are always on the defensive.

@boxer Said

There are threads that are fun, and threads that are serious, and threads that are depressing and threads that are stupid..

If you want fun, stick to the ones that are fun.. If you don't find one, make one. If you can't be bothered to make one, don't complain that one doesn't exist.

I have made threads, bumped thread and tried to join in with threads thank you. But I wasn't actually referring to the actual threads, maybe its just the caliber of members.
Alkaia On February 05, 2013

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#8New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 17:40:43
I dont think theres enough sexy

maybe tfs needs a sex therapist?

#9New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 17:44:38
@Alkaia Said

perhaps thats it, Frustration is the cause of the depressives here.
Rehabilitation_Please On May 20, 2016
Has Tiger Blood

Peterborough, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 17:48:57
Not another one of these "What's wrong with TFS" topics with a misleading title.

#11New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 17:57:22
@Rehabilitation_Please Said

Not another one of these "What's wrong with TFS" topics with a misleading title.

There is nothing misleading about the title
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:15:28
@Alkaia Said

I willl give it a go on a months trial and willing to do a job share if others wish to join me

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#13New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:16:08
@Silly_Me Said

perhaps thats it, Frustration is the cause of the depressives here.

yes yes..... I know thats it.

Lets give sexy a chance

Everyone can pretend I am dr Ruth

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#14New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:17:17
@Sparklegirl Said

I willl give it a go on a months trial and willing to do a job share if others wish to join me

Very good. You and i can share office space. I get the room with the leather studed couch and whips
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:18:48
@Alkaia Said

Very good. You and i can share office space. I get the room with the leather studed couch and whips

thats ok by me, I have the room full of all my counselling books and some sex boooks
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs