Do "Special" people ever come to realization that they are "Specia

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#16New Post! Sep 30, 2011 @ 05:39:23
@GaryL Said

That's because it doesn't exist. Not in the real world.

You're actually the only "Timmy" here. The rest of us are characters that have been subliminally inserted into your subconscious.

If that's the case they're not very useful ones.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#17New Post! Sep 30, 2011 @ 20:25:10
@Electric_Banana Said

Trying to not probe fun - I just know that I, personally, am a bit stranger than most people.

And what goes on in TFS is mostly really bizarre and off field from social gathering situations I used to be in when I was younger.

As Oison mentioned 'bots' I've often times joked that sometimes I'm wondering if I'm chatting with porpoises connected to machines.

strange you would say that you egotestical one

what color is your tail?
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Sep 30, 2011 @ 20:27:55
@Electric_Banana Said

Ok, I'm going to try and demonstrate this in the least offensive manner possible but I remember back in school that challenged kids attending were all politely herded into one designated classroom kept separate and distant from normal children.

They were also forced to ride a different bus.

Now I've said this and and a couple other people coming in here have said this but, from my end of the interwebs, TFS is pretty much the only standard social board that I have access to.

Now I realize that I'm not as normal as the other bears.

And (don't get mad) I noticed that most of the conversations, responses and participants here are a tad more peculiar from the way that I remember people being back in the mid nineties.

are you suggesting that i'm away with the fairies

, New Zealand
#19New Post! Sep 30, 2011 @ 20:35:22
@offbeat Said

are you suggesting that i'm away with the fairies

Maybe it isn't just this forum - the whole world seems to have become a bit stranger as of the past few years...or maybe it has always been and I've just noticed.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#20New Post! Sep 30, 2011 @ 20:35:46
@Willi Said

timmy turner?

When I hear the name Timmy mentioned in the context of 'special people' I think of this Timmy:

offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Sep 30, 2011 @ 20:43:12
@Electric_Banana Said

Maybe it isn't just this forum - the whole world seems to have become a bit stranger as of the past few years...or maybe it has always been and I've just noticed.

yeah it's a strange world banana ..you and me are the only normal ones ..especially on here

, New Zealand
#23New Post! Sep 30, 2011 @ 20:44:33
@Dark_Tink Said

When I hear the name Timmy mentioned in the context of 'special people' I think of this Timmy:

Yeah, that was what I was referencing but I'm trying not to be insensitive.
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Sep 30, 2011 @ 20:44:48
@Dark_Tink Said

im glad im not the only one to think that too
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#25New Post! Sep 30, 2011 @ 20:47:47
@Electric_Banana Said

You're trying not to be insensitive, but yet, you are saying there are members on TFS that are 'special' but trying to saying a 'polite' way. Good luck with that.

Just have the balls and say, "Some of you peeps is f***ed in the head!"
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#26New Post! Sep 30, 2011 @ 20:52:38
@Dark_Tink Said

@Electric_Banana Said

ok, i'm special.
make your point.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#28New Post! Sep 30, 2011 @ 20:58:39
@Electric_Banana Said

There's really only one other place that I know of and it's too normal. I don't want to screw the site up by being there too often.

I'm not trying to be mean but I sometimes wonder if people who do most of their socializing through the internet intentionally present themselves and say the things that they do because they're bored and looking for reactions.

I think you are being myopic. People on TFS meet up often, couples have been formed and split, babies born, most TFSers come online for about an hour a day and have work and relationships and social lives.

Yeah people who are on the net all the damn time make up s*** for reactions but that happens on every site. They are rarely tolerated here for long.
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#29New Post! Sep 30, 2011 @ 20:58:42
@Electric_Banana Said
I'm not trying to be mean but I sometimes wonder if people who do most of their socializing through the internet intentionally present themselves and say the things that they do because they're bored and looking for reactions.

There are a huge number of people out there on the net that do just that. Dems da Trolls of da net.

, New Zealand
#30New Post! Sep 30, 2011 @ 20:58:59
@Willi Said

ok, i'm special.
make your point.

Not picking on you, Willi - you're difficult to understand sometimes but most times you make good sense.

I'm not targeting anyone specifically - it's more so the entire net thing as a collective. Seems people just use it to screw around.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs