The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Elections

Do You Want McCain or Obama for President of The U.S.A?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...16 17 18 · >>
BlueSaxman On August 12, 2012

Tucson, Arizona
#31New Post! Sep 21, 2008 @ 23:37:10
I laugh, nobody can realy rip on much that I said. (Yes I guess that was a bit of a verbal challenge, please dont try to thow, I might cry )

Anyway, I care what hapens to this country, but there dosnt seem to be anything we can do except vote for one gruesome fate or the other, eather WW3 or America is invaded cause we become pansy's. neather one would be gould, hopefully when the next election year rolls around I can start the Patriot Party, "give the eagle back its nest you horrible donkey and you fat elephant"
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#32New Post! Sep 21, 2008 @ 23:38:48
Well you didn't really say anything.

McCain is not going to start WW3.

Obama is not going to get the US "invaded" because we became "pansies."
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#33New Post! Sep 21, 2008 @ 23:41:41
The Patriot Party? What would they believe in wire tapping everyone and getting rid of those pesky warrants. Or maybe just completely ignoring the Geneva convention. But I guess we have to do anything possible to stop the terrorists, right?

Tucson, Arizona
#34New Post! Sep 21, 2008 @ 23:41:48
@jonnythan Said
Well you didn't really say anything.

McCain is not going to start WW3.

Obama is not going to get the US "invaded" because we became "pansies."

yeah I did, but I just preseted fact, I didnt try and make ether cadidate sound better then the other... in my opinion thay arent.

and you never know, it could happen
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#35New Post! Sep 21, 2008 @ 23:43:51
Sounds like you have been influenced a bit too much by all the attack ads and such.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#36New Post! Sep 21, 2008 @ 23:44:34
"Obama may SEEM like a nice guy but hes not" is a fact?

"he's not paying attention to what he's saying or promasing" is a fact?

Saying that the two people Americans have picked to enter the election shouldn't be allowed is a fact?

Bah.

Tucson, Arizona
#37New Post! Sep 21, 2008 @ 23:50:47
@cGobla Said
The Patriot Party? What would they believe in wire tapping everyone and getting rid of those pesky warrants. Or maybe just completely ignoring the Geneva convention. But I guess we have to do anything possible to stop the terrorists, right?

Well, I was actuly thinking more along the lines of, Actuly telling the truth, not flinging "mud" on the opposing candidats, and you know, actuly DOING what thay say thay will do. As far as what thay would be in the alignment of things, I was thinking of just taking whatever was bast about the othere two partys and leveing all the crappy stuff. The Patriot Party will be truly for the people, instade of, for the republicans, or for the democrats, I hate how there are those two partys, and it splits us all up, like durring the civil war, because there is that devision, it makes us week, if there was a party that everyone could unite under, then wouldnt that be much better. I say we put the government back where it belongs, in the hands of the people, not the hands of, republicans, or democrats. thay are always strugling for power those two, well, the eagle wants her nest back, she wants her people back, so back off elephent, back off donky, cause momma bird is commin home!

Tucson, Arizona
#38New Post! Sep 21, 2008 @ 23:53:21
@jonnythan Said
"Obama may SEEM like a nice guy but hes not" is a fact?

"he's not paying attention to what he's saying or promasing" is a fact?

Saying that the two people Americans have picked to enter the election shouldn't be allowed is a fact?

Bah.

Alright, so I was a little off base, I guess its just my opinion, but thats shure the way things look to me

And we only picked from what we were offerd, if all you are affered is poo and crap, what are you going to choose
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#39New Post! Sep 21, 2008 @ 23:54:39
Very passive outlook for someone thinking about starting his own party.

You don't have to pick from what you're offered. You can vote for anyone.

Or you can run yourself.
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#40New Post! Sep 21, 2008 @ 23:57:01
I think that the bush admin ruined the word patriot. When ever I hear it it makes me shutter. And as far as a party that is just for the people, There will always be a conservative party and a liberal party just look at other countries and history. As long as people have different opinions there will never be one party that is just for the people.

Tucson, Arizona
#41New Post! Sep 21, 2008 @ 23:58:18
*sigh* but its a nice thought isnt it

Tucson, Arizona
#42New Post! Sep 21, 2008 @ 23:59:39
@jonnythan Said
Very passive outlook for someone thinking about starting his own party.

You don't have to pick from what you're offered. You can vote for anyone.

Or you can run yourself.

yeah, but it costs money to run, it costs a lot of money. most of Amarica dosnt have that kind of money
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#43New Post! Sep 22, 2008 @ 00:01:07
Virtually no one has the kind of money to run a modern political campaign.

Candidates raise money.
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#44New Post! Sep 22, 2008 @ 00:01:25
If you are good enough you can get people to give you money to run. Look at Obama he raised record amounts. And he started off as a child of a struggling single mother. Anyone can make something great out of themselves.
hiro On October 30, 2008

Deleted

, Washington
#45New Post! Sep 22, 2008 @ 00:01:42
@cGobla Said
I think that the bush admin ruined the word patriot. When ever I hear it it makes me shutter. And as far as a party that is just for the people, There will always be a conservative party and a liberal party just look at other countries and history. As long as people have different opinions there will never be one party that is just for the people.

its better that way...we need to compete...more than 2 ways of being would be better but it goes against tao
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...16 17 18 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs