Do Nike Frees make your feet smell?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
secretagentmango On September 18, 2017

Deleted

Monterey Park,
#1New Post! Sep 19, 2015 @ 03:20:57
I made an account mainly so I could ask this question. I never really had a problem with foot odor in the past with any other shoe, but I got a pair of Nike Frees and the first thing I noticed was that they make my feet smell like the anus of Satan. I've been wearing them a lot lately because I'm constantly on my feet at work and my other shoes aren't as comfortable, but when I get home and take them off I get a huge waft of my own feet without even putting my face near them. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know why this happens?
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#2New Post! Sep 19, 2015 @ 10:35:42
@secretagentmango Said

anus of Satan.

I just found my new custom title
[smile]https://i.tfster.com/cache/i.tfster.com/tx/105x150/i54/2/3/16/tfsTenaciousDave_1b3d97037e726a749bb0efda1c41b805.gif">

As far as the stinky feet problem goes, I can't help you. I haven't worn Nike since the sixth grade.
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#4New Post! Sep 19, 2015 @ 10:41:49
Damn! Your post got quarantined. Remove links from any quotes so you don't get quarantined.
JTFSCOTT On November 30, 2015

Banned

Columbus,
#5New Post! Sep 19, 2015 @ 10:43:23
@secretagentmango Said

I made an account mainly so I could ask this question. I never really had a problem with foot odor in the past with any other shoe, but I got a pair of Nike Frees and the first thing I noticed was that they make my feet smell like the anus of Satan. I've been wearing them a lot lately because I'm constantly on my feet at work and my other shoes aren't as comfortable, but when I get home and take them off I get a huge waft of my own feet without even putting my face near them. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know why this happens?

Feet smell. It just happens.

Noses smell too, but that's different. Don't confuse feet with noses.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Sep 19, 2015 @ 14:58:09
I find tennis shoes smell more than good shoes. the material of tennis shoes are absorbs for body's sweat that regular shoes. I occasionally wear nike shoes, I want play basketball more. I stink in sports.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#7New Post! Sep 20, 2015 @ 01:23:47
Did somebody say the magic word...?
Funky-Footed Skunk

#8New Post! Sep 20, 2015 @ 01:36:43
@secretagentmango Said

And OP, I don't have any experience with Nike Frees, but I always noticed whenever I had Nike's, they'd get pretty funky after a month or two. The ones I had were pretty cushion-y and absorbed sweat quite a bit though. But it's natural for your feet to smell after a while, no matter what shoes you have. Plus there's any number of things it could possibly be: infrequently changing socks, not wearing socks, working long hours, exercise, stress, foot fungus, etc...

In any case, stinky feet aren't too big of a deal. In fact, depending on the situation, stinky feet can be pretty useful, like if you're subtly trying to get rid of annoying in-laws or you wanna wake up a lazy spouse. Normally I'd offer suggestions to treat your foot smell, but then again, I like stinky feet, so you could them right on my face and I wouldn't complain.

Oh, and welcome to TFS.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Sep 20, 2015 @ 01:40:44
in the past, i try ' odor eaters ', they are good for awhile.then, they started smell. you need to put salt on them, the taste get better!

Deleted

Monterey Park,
#10New Post! Sep 20, 2015 @ 03:59:36
@TenaciousDave Said

Damn! Your post got quarantined. Remove links from any quotes so you don't get quarantined.

lol thanks!

Deleted

Monterey Park,
#11New Post! Sep 20, 2015 @ 04:05:52
@psycoskunk Said

And OP, I don't have any experience with Nike Frees, but I always noticed whenever I had Nike's, they'd get pretty funky after a month or two. The ones I had were pretty cushion-y and absorbed sweat quite a bit though. But it's natural for your feet to smell after a while, no matter what shoes you have. Plus there's any number of things it could possibly be: infrequently changing socks, not wearing socks, working long hours, exercise, stress, foot fungus, etc...

In any case, stinky feet aren't too big of a deal. In fact, depending on the situation, stinky feet can be pretty useful, like if you're subtly trying to get rid of annoying in-laws or you wanna wake up a lazy spouse. Normally I'd offer suggestions to treat your foot smell, but then again, I like stinky feet, so you could them right on my face and I wouldn't complain.

Oh, and welcome to TFS.

It's so weird for me since I didn't even have foot odor to this degree in high school when I was on the track team. None of my running shoes smelled at all, and I've had a variety of them from Asics to Nikes Maybe the material is just bad in Frees...or my shoes are small portals into someone's butthole.

Oh yeah I do have fun with them sometimes! When my friends are being annoying I take my shoe off if I'm wearing the ones in question and let wind work its magic
Funky-Footed Skunk

#12New Post! Sep 20, 2015 @ 04:48:16
@secretagentmango Said

It's so weird for me since I didn't even have foot odor to this degree in high school when I was on the track team. None of my running shoes smelled at all, and I've had a variety of them from Asics to Nikes Maybe the material is just bad in Frees...or my shoes are small portals into someone's butthole.

Oh yeah I do have fun with them sometimes! When my friends are being annoying I take my shoe off if I'm wearing the ones in question and let wind work its magic

It could be. Are they thinner shoes or is there a lot of cushion near the soles or opening? I found that New Balance shoes tend to make my feet reek, which for me is awesome. They tend to be fairly tight near the ankles, sealing a lot of the sweat/smell in. If your shoes feel like they hug your feet tight, it could be sealing in the stink, making it worse as the day goes on.

And now I can't get the image out of my head of someone sticking their feet into shoes and then halfway around the world, some poor person has a pair of feet sticking out of his a** during an important business meeting.

If you need to, you could also get a small battery-operated dollar store fan, set it to low and aim it at your feet so it gently wafts the scent towards unsuspecting victims.
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#13New Post! Sep 23, 2015 @ 17:58:21
@secretagentmango Said

I don't know but anything that's free is probably not going to have the best odor.

Deleted

Monterey Park,
#14New Post! Sep 23, 2015 @ 21:29:56
@psycoskunk Said

It could be. Are they thinner shoes or is there a lot of cushion near the soles or opening? I found that New Balance shoes tend to make my feet reek, which for me is awesome. They tend to be fairly tight near the ankles, sealing a lot of the sweat/smell in. If your shoes feel like they hug your feet tight, it could be sealing in the stink, making it worse as the day goes on.

And now I can't get the image out of my head of someone sticking their feet into shoes and then halfway around the world, some poor person has a pair of feet sticking out of his a** during an important business meeting.

If you need to, you could also get a small battery-operated dollar store fan, set it to low and aim it at your feet so it gently wafts the scent towards unsuspecting victims.

They're made pretty simple. The insoles aren't very thick, and I talked about it with my boyfriend when he freaked out as I took them off. He never wore Frees himself before but said they don't look like the ventilation is too great.

LOOL I pictured someone in an office just screaming in pain out of the blue like "DAMN IT TOM, I TOLD YOU TO STOP SHOVING THINGS UP MY a** FROM BEHIND DURING WORK! I'M TAKING THIS TO HR"
Funky-Footed Skunk

#15New Post! Sep 23, 2015 @ 23:19:19
@secretagentmango Said

They're made pretty simple. The insoles aren't very thick, and I talked about it with my boyfriend when he freaked out as I took them off. He never wore Frees himself before but said they don't look like the ventilation is too great.

LOOL I pictured someone in an office just screaming in pain out of the blue like "DAMN IT TOM, I TOLD YOU TO STOP SHOVING THINGS UP MY a** FROM BEHIND DURING WORK! I'M TAKING THIS TO HR"

They must've been pretty bad if he freaked out the moment they came off. Next time, you should ask him for a foot rub after you take them off.

And Tom's just lying on the floor, his feet halfway up the person's ass, shrugging his shoulders in indifference.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs