The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Do Evil thinkers know God better than Good thinkers?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#1New Post! May 12, 2010 @ 16:45:46

We cannot help what we are born with in terms of mentality and inclinations towards knowledge of good and evil.
We are all born with more good in our hearts than evil.

From my point of view, I know that some, at some point in time, somehow allow our evil side to lead in thinking as opposed to letting our original birth condition of good thinking to rule. I was four, from what I am told, when I somehow chose to think from the evil side instead of the good side the way I did and adapted to the more evil attitudes and persona that I had to the age of 36. This change that persisted till I was 36 was caused by the evil conditions that I was thrust into thanks to being a member of what most would call a dysfunctional family. I now thing with a blend of good and evil.

This evil inclination leads to a faster knowledge of God as this condition leads to repentance faster than those with a good inclination and attitudes.
An evil inclination does this because it tries harder to know the thinking of what it considers the enemy, good, while the good people are hobbled by their good inclinations which shuns evil. The good thinkers tend to resist rapprochement to the other side while the evil thinker knows that it is better to know good well.
Evil thinkers will recognize evil more readily than good thinkers because of their desire to capitalize on any situation. The good thinkers will not. The evil thinkers will then know if a situation be good or evil sooner and in more depth than the good thinker.

I know this from butting head with those who believe themselves to be good thinkers but who do not recognize their own evil thinking. This may be why scriptures remind us constantly that we are all sinners. I recognize my sins and evil thinking while the good do not and if I was in an evil stance at present, I would call these hypocrites.

I think that the, perhaps unworkable, love the sinner and hate the sin, is a reminder from the ancients, not Jesus, that we are all doing the best that is possible within the conditions that made us who we are.

I therefore thank God, so to speak, for the criminal/evil mind, delinquent personality and contrary nature that lead me to repent at a relatively young age and thus leading me to what some call apotheosis. I would define this word as more of a rapprochement to the Godhead and not that of becoming as God unless you want to think of this word as saying an evolving and becoming to God status. A God WIP. I like to call it, and rightfully so, evolving perfection. Even Jesus or the ancient creators of his persona reminds us of this with his, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods.
I call it evolving perfections because that is exactly the world and situation we live in. It, like all of us, are evolving our initial perfection to a higher order. From birth to death.

I fought and studied God for 36 odd years before I knew enough of our world paradigm to challenge the Godhead to show himself and prove me wrong in my thinking. He/It did show himself. Not to prove me wrong but to prove me right. If I would have been wrong, the Godhead would not have acknowledged me. I call the cosmic consciousness Godhead because He/It is not what most traditionally call God.

That was the day that I was saved and recognized that none of us are ever lost.

Good believers have a hard time with the concept of evolving perfection because they do not recognize the benefits of evil and why God/Man invented or created it. In this issue they are befuddled in their thinking as they do not recognize that God wants us all to recognize our evil natures and repent. I do not blame believers, in a sense for this because it is hard on the personality to truly repent. I would say that some would even call it traumatic. I can be a hard hearted yet always truthful SOB and repentance brought me to tears so I know that the so called good will shun true repentance almost instinctively. The arrogance, determination and desire to know evil, something that I have naturally, is stifled by their thinking that they have found God in the writings of men and this prevents them from looking for the true God of this world. They cannot understand Him because of this and is why they use words like faith, and admit that they do not understand how their unfathomable God works. Yet they follow what they do not understand instead of demanding understanding from themselves, before doing the rather silly thing of following without knowing why they follow.

Scripture should not be taken literally but let me quote a few that would logically apply to God. Those who are somewhat enlightened will agree, after interpreting these, that none are ever lost to God, that there is no such place as hell, that there is no such thing as a rapture. You will also know that evil is good as it leads to repentance, and that there will be no end time unless man decides to create one. Agreement with one or all of these will show that you are thinking better than believers who think they have found God. I would remind those that think God is in a book that that is idol worship. God I see as a title only and not a particular person and believe that He is to be sought and if found then the bar should be raised to continue the natural evolution of our ideals. God can thus always improve and evolve along with man.

To show that we are all evolving perfection, I offer this.

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

To think that God would create less than perfection is wrong.
To think that our initial perfection ever goes to imperfection is wrong.

To show that none of us are ever lost and that there is no hell.
2 Peter 3:9 KJ
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2

1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

To repent one must first sin and therein lies the reason why God/Man invented or created sin and evil.

The question then becomes, will an evil thinker know the thinking of God better than the those who profess good thinking?

Is the thinking of a repented evil mind more moral than those who believe themselves to have always been more good than evil?

Regards
DL
galastaray On June 08, 2016
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#2New Post! May 12, 2010 @ 17:18:11
How do you know that which does not exist?
ssnot_me On February 01, 2016

big D, Texas
#3New Post! May 13, 2010 @ 21:01:29
no one is born with good and evil in them, we are all born innocent and learn good and evil
GAMEfreak On April 28, 2017

betch,
#4New Post! May 13, 2010 @ 21:22:12
No one is perfect

We have all sinned and fall short of the glory of God

And ya god does not will is to perish but wills us repent.
So are you saying that those who don't believe in God are gonna go to heaven a place that is ment for those who believe Christ died for us and not to hell....cuase what you are saying about those scriptures are perverting them
ericmknight1906 On December 15, 2011

Daytona Beach, Florida
#5New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 00:42:25
@ssnot_me Said

no one is born with good and evil in them, we are all born innocent and learn good and evil

Wrong

Psalm 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

We have to be taught good. We already know evil from birth.
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#6New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 00:50:42
@ericmknight1906 Said

Wrong

Psalm 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

What a bunch of bulls***.
Eastender On August 13, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Falkland Islands (Islas Malv
#7New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 00:55:09
Way I see it is this. Whatever we really are, we turn up here and we have to deal with a load of s*** and a load of w**kers. Some cope better than others. If some of us go crazy over something, that aint evil, its just that we've had enough.
warlock0622 On May 23, 2010

Shinglehouse, Pennsylvania
#8New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 00:55:18
@ericmknight1906 Said

Wrong

Actually, we are born innocent. "Born in sin, Shaped in iniquity" is a direct reference to the sex act, because originally we were not supposed to reproduce sexually. That came as a "permissive measure" once the "original sin" was committed. At least, that's what more learned and studied theologians myself say.

I think it's a direct reference to our physical human bodies (ie. "The flesh cannot please God" ) and all, but our souls are innocent. We then learn good and evil an the distinction thereof. And our acts according to law, God, and conscience then determine our "goodness" or "evilness".

But what do I know. I like crayons.

Daytona Beach, Florida
#9New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 01:13:08
@GreatestIam2 Said

We cannot help what we are born with in terms of mentality and inclinations towards knowledge of good and evil.
We are all born with more good in our hearts than evil.

From my point of view, I know that some, at some point in time, somehow allow our evil side to lead in thinking as opposed to letting our original birth condition of good thinking to rule. I was four, from what I am told, when I somehow chose to think from the evil side instead of the good side the way I did and adapted to the more evil attitudes and persona that I had to the age of 36. This change that persisted till I was 36 was caused by the evil conditions that I was thrust into thanks to being a member of what most would call a dysfunctional family. I now thing with a blend of good and evil.

This evil inclination leads to a faster knowledge of God as this condition leads to repentance faster than those with a good inclination and attitudes.
An evil inclination does this because it tries harder to know the thinking of what it considers the enemy, good, while the good people are hobbled by their good inclinations which shuns evil. The good thinkers tend to resist rapprochement to the other side while the evil thinker knows that it is better to know good well.
Evil thinkers will recognize evil more readily than good thinkers because of their desire to capitalize on any situation. The good thinkers will not. The evil thinkers will then know if a situation be good or evil sooner and in more depth than the good thinker.

I know this from butting head with those who believe themselves to be good thinkers but who do not recognize their own evil thinking. This may be why scriptures remind us constantly that we are all sinners. I recognize my sins and evil thinking while the good do not and if I was in an evil stance at present, I would call these hypocrites.

I think that the, perhaps unworkable, love the sinner and hate the sin, is a reminder from the ancients, not Jesus, that we are all doing the best that is possible within the conditions that made us who we are.

I therefore thank God, so to speak, for the criminal/evil mind, delinquent personality and contrary nature that lead me to repent at a relatively young age and thus leading me to what some call apotheosis. I would define this word as more of a rapprochement to the Godhead and not that of becoming as God unless you want to think of this word as saying an evolving and becoming to God status. A God WIP. I like to call it, and rightfully so, evolving perfection. Even Jesus or the ancient creators of his persona reminds us of this with his, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods.
I call it evolving perfections because that is exactly the world and situation we live in. It, like all of us, are evolving our initial perfection to a higher order. From birth to death.

I fought and studied God for 36 odd years before I knew enough of our world paradigm to challenge the Godhead to show himself and prove me wrong in my thinking. He/It did show himself. Not to prove me wrong but to prove me right. If I would have been wrong, the Godhead would not have acknowledged me. I call the cosmic consciousness Godhead because He/It is not what most traditionally call God.

That was the day that I was saved and recognized that none of us are ever lost.

Good believers have a hard time with the concept of evolving perfection because they do not recognize the benefits of evil and why God/Man invented or created it. In this issue they are befuddled in their thinking as they do not recognize that God wants us all to recognize our evil natures and repent. I do not blame believers, in a sense for this because it is hard on the personality to truly repent. I would say that some would even call it traumatic. I can be a hard hearted yet always truthful SOB and repentance brought me to tears so I know that the so called good will shun true repentance almost instinctively. The arrogance, determination and desire to know evil, something that I have naturally, is stifled by their thinking that they have found God in the writings of men and this prevents them from looking for the true God of this world. They cannot understand Him because of this and is why they use words like faith, and admit that they do not understand how their unfathomable God works. Yet they follow what they do not understand instead of demanding understanding from themselves, before doing the rather silly thing of following without knowing why they follow.

Scripture should not be taken literally but let me quote a few that would logically apply to God. Those who are somewhat enlightened will agree, after interpreting these, that none are ever lost to God, that there is no such place as hell, that there is no such thing as a rapture. You will also know that evil is good as it leads to repentance, and that there will be no end time unless man decides to create one. Agreement with one or all of these will show that you are thinking better than believers who think they have found God. I would remind those that think God is in a book that that is idol worship. God I see as a title only and not a particular person and believe that He is to be sought and if found then the bar should be raised to continue the natural evolution of our ideals. God can thus always improve and evolve along with man.

To show that we are all evolving perfection, I offer this.

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

To think that God would create less than perfection is wrong.
To think that our initial perfection ever goes to imperfection is wrong.

To show that none of us are ever lost and that there is no hell.
2 Peter 3:9 KJ
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2

1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

To repent one must first sin and therein lies the reason why God/Man invented or created sin and evil.

The question then becomes, will an evil thinker know the thinking of God better than the those who profess good thinking?

Is the thinking of a repented evil mind more moral than those who believe themselves to have always been more good than evil?

Regards
DL

The answer to your question is No! not necessarily do they know God BETTER than good thinkers. But they do know God Equally. Knowing God is not confined by good or evil thinking.

II conrinthians 11:14 states that satan has transformed into an angel of light.

Just because you are a "good thinker" , doesn't mean that you know God better than someone who has evil tendencies.

Satan could probably teach the pope a thing or two about how God works.

You can know God and do evil and you can certainly do good and not know God. I can back this up with scripture if need be.

Daytona Beach, Florida
#10New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 01:14:56
@TenaciousDave Said

What a bunch of bulls***.

Nice educated response. Thanks!
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#11New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 01:15:24
@ericmknight1906 Said

Nice educated response. Thanks!

You're welcome.

Daytona Beach, Florida
#12New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 01:25:37
@warlock0622 Said

Actually, we are born innocent. "Born in sin, Shaped in iniquity" is a direct reference to the sex act, because originally we were not supposed to reproduce sexually. That came as a "permissive measure" once the "original sin" was committed. At least, that's what more learned and studied theologians myself say.

I think it's a direct reference to our physical human bodies (ie. "The flesh cannot please God" ) and all, but our souls are innocent. We then learn good and evil an the distinction thereof. And our acts according to law, God, and conscience then determine our "goodness" or "evilness".

But what do I know. I like crayons.

Born Innocent?? Please tell me what scripture that is because I'm having trouble finding it. The problem with Theologians is that they think too much and over analyse. Gods word comes through spiritual discernment and not man's carnal education. And Sin=Evil
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#13New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 01:28:27
@ericmknight1906 Said

Wrong

I am not sure that that is logically possible actually.

To know evil, one *necessarily* knows it opposite. For example, if killing and raping is wrong/evil, then *not* killing and raping is 'good'. Knowledge of good and evil requires a context - without that, an act is merely an act.
warlock0622 On May 23, 2010

Shinglehouse, Pennsylvania
#14New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 01:29:46
@ericmknight1906 Said

Born Innocent?? Please tell me what scripture that is because I'm having trouble finding it. The problem with Theologians is that they think too much and over analyse. Gods word comes through spiritual discernment and not man's carnal education.

Actually, i may have been a bit hasty and not explained myself. Innocent of evil itself, yes. Completely innocent? NO. That's why we still need salvation.

Frequently lost in the discussion regarding the age of accountability is the fact that children, no matter how young, are not ?innocent? in the sense of being sinless. The Bible tells us that even if an infant or child has not committed personal sin, all people, including infants and children, are guilty before God because of inherited and imputed sin. Inherited sin is that which is passed on from our parents. In Psalm 51:5, David wrote, ?Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.? David recognized that even at conception, he was a sinner. The very sad fact that infants sometimes die demonstrates that even infants are impacted by Adam?s sin, since physical and spiritual death were the results of Adam's original sin.

Each person, infant or adult, stands guilty before God; each person has offended the holiness of God. The only way God can be just and at the same time declare a person righteous is for that person to have received forgiveness by faith in Christ. Christ is the only way. John 14:6 records what Jesus said: ?I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, except through Me.? Also, Peter states in Acts 4:12, ?Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.? Salvation is an individual choice.

What about babies and young children who never reach the ability to make this individual choice? The age of accountability is a concept that teaches those who die before reaching the age of accountability are automatically saved, by God?s grace and mercy. The age of accountability is a belief that God saves all those who die before reaching the ability to make a decision for or against Christ. Thirteen is the most common number given for the age of accountability, based on the Jewish custom that a child becomes an adult at the age of 13. However, the Bible gives no direct support to the age of 13 always being the age of accountability. It likely varies from child to child. A child has passed the age of accountability once he or she is capable of making a faith decision for or against Christ.

With the above in mind, also consider this: Christ's death is presented as sufficient for all of mankind. First John 2:2 says Jesus is ?the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.? This verse is clear that Jesus' death was sufficient for all sins, not just the sins of those who specifically have come to Him in faith. The fact that Christ's death was sufficient for all sin would allow the possibility of God?s applying that payment to those who were never capable of believing.

The one passage that seems to identify with this topic more than any other is 2 Samuel 12:21-23. The context of these verses is that King David committed adultery with Bathsheba, with a resulting pregnancy. The prophet Nathan was sent by the Lord to inform David that because of his sin, the Lord would take the child in death. David responded to this by grieving, mourning, and praying for the child. But once the child was taken, David's mourning ended. David's servants were surprised to hear this. They said to King David, ?What is this thing that you have done? While the child was alive, you fasted and wept; but when the child died, you arose and ate food.? David's response was, ?While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept; for I said, ?Who knows, the LORD may be gracious to me, that the child may live.? But now he has died; why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me.? David's response indicates that those who cannot believe are safe in the Lord. David said that he could go to the child, but that he could not bring the child back to him. Also, and just as important, David seemed to be comforted over this. In other words, David seemed to be saying that he would see the child (in heaven), though he could not bring him back.

Although it is possible that God applies Christ's payment for sin to those who cannot believe, the Bible does not specifically say that He does this. Therefore, this is a subject about which we should not be adamant or dogmatic. God?s applying Christ?s death to those who cannot believe would seem consistent with His love and mercy. It is our position that God applies Christ's payment for sin to young children and those who are mentally handicapped, since they were not mentally capable of understanding their sinful state and their need for the Savior, but again we cannot be dogmatic. Of this we are certain: God is loving, holy, merciful, just, and gracious. Whatever He does is always right and good.

Daytona Beach, Florida
#15New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 01:34:57
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I am not sure that that is logically possible actually.

To know evil, one *necessarily* knows it opposite. For example, if killing and raping is wrong/evil, then *not* killing and raping is 'good'. Knowledge of good and evil requires a context - without that, an act is merely an act.

You are right. It is not "logically" possible. But its the truth. Remember God's word is about spiritual understanding not logistics.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs