Forums: Politics:
US Elections

Democratic National Convention whooping it up

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rjf5838 On November 16, 2008

Billings, Montana
#1New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 03:47:15
I've seen the Democratic national; Convention from Denver on the TV channels tonight and It is convincing that Obama is the one for President and new blood and changes are needed if We're going to get out the hole and get going. I even saw Governor Schweitzer saying that Montana isn't a red state or a blue state but a United State which should be the case and Hillary Rodham Clinton spoke last and was impressive. Now what happens when the Republicans whoop it up in Minneapolis.

They put McCain as being like Bush and doing more of the same. Whether that's true or not remains to be seen. Bush put us in a hole and who will get us out of it. The USA does not need to be in this hole does it? I have respect for both Obama and McCain don't get me wrong, They're good candidates in their own respect but there are good things and bad things about them both. Now I don't want to be asked what they were and I don't want to have to explain anything right now. I just want to leave things right there. Thank you.
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#2New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 03:57:36
I was listening to it on the radio too. The governor of Mass. really made an impressive speach and democrats really went on the offensive this time. Well, I guess we will have to see what the Republicans do next week.
AgentSmith On December 25, 2008

#3New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 03:58:47
I think Obama's going to lose because he really is inexperienced-his moves are at best amateurish and betray his insecurity. Why can't he be more upfront about his opinion? Why is he pussy coddling the minority? He's desperate and desperate men don't win! Obama is a coward!
I think this is the end of the road for Obama's political career.
McCain, despite his frailty, is confident and willing to make mistakes. He is a brave heart!
Republican's will once again occupy the white house.
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#4New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 04:02:11
@agentsmith Said
I think Obama's going to lose because he really is inexperienced-his moves are at best amateurish and betray his insecurity. Why can't he be more upfront about his opinion? Why is he pussy coddling the minority? He's desperate and desperate men don't win! Obama is a coward!
I think this is the end of the road for Obama's political career.
McCain, despite his frailty, is confident and willing to make mistakes. He is a brave heart!
Republican's will once again occupy the white house.

Ok, but have you seen the DNC or listened to it on the radio? It seemed impressive to me but I have yet to see the Republican's convention so I won't have any opinions on that yet. I think whoever has a lead in the polls after the conventions will probably be winning the Presidency. People are too divided, you hardly find anybody who doesn't have an opinion about both candidates and would think about swithing their votes.

#5New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 04:11:10
@asme251 Said
Ok, but have you seen the DNC or listened to it on the radio? It seemed impressive to me but I have yet to see the Republican's convention so I won't have any opinions on that yet. I think whoever has a lead in the polls after the conventions will probably be winning the Presidency. People are too divided, you hardly find anybody who doesn't have an opinion about both candidates and would think about swithing their votes.

TV and I vote for the brave McCain and not the coward Obama. McCain is seriously discussing about the issues he'd like to tackle once in power while Obama's not even able to convince his own party about his candidacy. I'm tired of listening to his "change and hope" slogan. What does he "hope to change" with his shaky and unclear responses to changing political dynamics within his own party?
What the hell is "hope"?
I think he "hopes to change" the election results when they are in favor of McCain!
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#6New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 04:14:43
@agentsmith Said
TV and I vote for the brave McCain and not the coward Obama. McCain is seriously discussing about the issues he'd like to tackle once in power while Obama's not even able to convince his own party about his candidacy. I'm tired of listening to his "change and hope" slogan. What does he "hope to change" with his shaky and unclear responses to changing political dynamics within his own party?
What the hell is "hope"?
I think he "hopes to change" the election results when they are in favor of McCain!

Ha! You remind me of this site:

Here
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#7New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 04:23:26
@rjf5838 Said
I've seen the Democratic national; Convention from Denver on the TV channels tonight and It is convincing that Obama is the one for President and new blood and changes are needed if We're going to get out the hole and get going. I even saw Governor Schweitzer saying that Montana isn't a red state or a blue state but a United State which should be the case and Hillary Rodham Clinton spoke last and was impressive. Now what happens when the Republicans whoop it up in Minneapolis.

They put McCain as being like Bush and doing more of the same. Whether that's true or not remains to be seen. Bush put us in a hole and who will get us out of it. The USA does not need to be in this hole does it? I have respect for both Obama and McCain don't get me wrong, They're good candidates in their own respect but there are good things and bad things about them both. Now I don't want to be asked what they were and I don't want to have to explain anything right now. I just want to leave things right there. Thank you.

How will B. Hussein Obamma get us out of the hole? "free" medical care? Higher taxes? lol
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#8New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 04:25:16
@raditz8526 Said
How will B. Hussein Obamma get us out of the hole? "free" medical care? Higher taxes? lol

I thought clinton was the one with the Universal Medical Care?

Deleted

, Minnesota
#9New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 04:26:35
@asme251 Said
I thought clinton was the one with the Universal Medical Care?

Nope. All democrats.
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#10New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 04:29:22
@raditz8526 Said
Nope. All democrats.

Umm...no. I just read on American Thinker and he doesn't argue for free insurance. He does say he wants to get the government more involved and made healthcare cheaper (although I can not find any specific details).

Deleted

, Minnesota
#11New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 04:40:00
@asme251 Said
Umm...no. I just read on American Thinker and he doesn't argue for free insurance. He does say he wants to get the government more involved and made healthcare cheaper (although I can not find any specific details).

https://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#12New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 06:06:20
@rjf5838 Said

Well i'am not a democrat or republican....and this will be my 2nd time voting in my 46yr. I'am voting for Mr.Barack Obama, I hope he wins, and do what he says he gonna do...honestly tonight was my 1st dnc...happy voting!!
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#13New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 06:08:54
@raditz8526 Said
https://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/

Hey, that statement on your post about Biden, is it true? When and where did he say that? And why? thanks That's was mean...if he said it...

#14New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 07:13:07
@asme251 Said
Ha! You remind me of this site:

Here

yes uncyclopedia.com
I swear i didn't copy

Deleted

, Minnesota
#15New Post! Aug 27, 2008 @ 15:54:20
@spinkiegirl Said
Hey, that statement on your post about Biden, is it true? When and where did he say that? And why? thanks That's was mean...if he said it...

Yeah, he did say it. I want to say it was an interview with the Washington Post, but I'm not 100% sure. It was October 2007.

How about those Indian accents at 7-11?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs