Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...7 8 9 · >>
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#33New Post! Sep 22, 2017 @ 12:13:02
@nooneinparticular Said

Oh so it is "reality" in which less than 50% equals all over the world? In which 'support sharia' means raping and pillaging? I suppose the definition of "reality" must have changed when I wasn't looking then.

I stopped here. None of this has anything to do with the categorical and undeniable fact that Islamic texts openly and categorically endorse r4pe and child molestation.

You know that you can just admit that this fact is a fact and then we can move on, right? I know it opposes the thinking of the west these days, but you can cast off ideology and accept truth if you want. It is kind of liberating and not that hard to do.
chaski On about 9 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#35New Post! Sep 22, 2017 @ 15:44:30
It took me a some time, but I've finally made the connection between Trump being drugged ahead of a coup and the evils of Islam.

Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#36New Post! Sep 22, 2017 @ 16:35:57
@chaski Said

It took me a some time, but I've finally made the connection between Trump being drugged ahead of a coup and the evils of Islam.

mrmhead On about 21 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#38New Post! Sep 23, 2017 @ 00:16:42
@chaski Said

Back in the day, it would have been more obvious, with the worlds largest supplier of opium being Afghanistan.

But now that they can produce synthetic opioids, the suppler could be anyone ... even China.

chaski On about 9 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#39New Post! Sep 23, 2017 @ 00:19:11
@mrmhead Said

Back in the day, it would have been more obvious, with the worlds largest supplier of opium being Afghanistan.

But now that they can produce synthetic opioids, the suppler could be anyone ... even China.

Tump and lil'Kim remind me of Beavis and Butt-Head.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#40New Post! Sep 23, 2017 @ 00:36:43
@bob_the_fisherman Said

And in fact, it is far more accurate to say that the koran can not be interpreted in a way that disallows r4pe and child molestation.

That's a stretch considering that you're apparently allowed to disavow upwards of half the holy book to fit your own beliefs about what you believe.

Quote:

But anyway, that will do. Wasn't really hard was it? You didn't try to deflect by bringing up Christians, or the bible, or Muslims that don't do this stuff. That's good. You are making progress away from 7th century progressivism back toward the future where reality eagerly awaits your return.

Again, stop pretending that this is something new that I've only said now. If you actually read anything I wrote you would know damn well that my position was NEVER that there was nothing wrong with Islam.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#41New Post! Sep 23, 2017 @ 00:43:45
@nooneinparticular Said

That's a stretch considering that you're apparently allowed to disavow upwards of half the holy book to fit your own beliefs about what you believe.

Again, irrelevant (and wrong).

The New Testament is not the Old Testament. They are different. That is why one is called Old and the other is called New.

@nooneinparticular Said
Again, stop pretending that this is something new that I've only said now. If you actually read anything I wrote you would know damn well that my position was NEVER that there was nothing wrong with Islam.

No, I understand that you have said that Islam is far from perfect. However, it was the constant attempts to deflect blame, equate it to other religions etc., that was the problem.

Islam is unique. It's law allows Muslims to r4pe non Muslim women and it allows for child molestation. I am not sure any other religion allows its followers to r4pe unbelievers and molest children. But even if they do it does not seem to be a widely practised thing. Whereas Muslims seems to practice these things in their thousands in Asia, Australia, the UK and Europe generally, Northern Africa, the Middle East etc.

This is an issue. People need to know about it just like people needed to know about the proliferation of child abusers in the RCC. The culture will not change until it is exposed.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#43New Post! Sep 23, 2017 @ 04:44:11
@nooneinparticular Said

Yes, of course, the existence of a double standard is irrelevant. As is human nature, the fluid nature of symbolism, and the dogmatic nature of absolutism. All irrelevant to actions taking place in the world. The only thing necessary to understanding is that we use as many double standards as is deemed necessary to distance ourselves from those we dislike.

I do not hide my opinion on this issue. The koran is remarkably clear about things that can and can not be done. You can marry pre pubescent girls. You can have s3x with women you take captive.

We do not need to make excuses for it. We do not need to say, "well, the west/Christians did it up until X number of years ago." We do not need to actually be racist by placing significantly lower moral standards on a Muslim than we do on every other human on the planet. What we do need is for the west to accept that Islam is uniquely vile today. We need the west to accept that many Muslims adopt this uniquely vile crap because they beieve their god demands it (which he does). We need to accept that ISIS represents Islam far better than the Muslim guy who lives in your neighbourhood. We need to call out Islam's evil aspects. They are not going to reform if we keep making excuses for their evil behaviour.

I have no reason to hate Muslims. Muslims are people. Their ideology is an evil unlike any other ideology ever created by man. Even Nazism is better. As long as the west keeps excusing and denying this fact people will keep getting killed, molested, r4ped and dismembered. That's it. There is nothing more to say.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#44New Post! Sep 24, 2017 @ 00:57:07
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I do not hide my opinion on this issue. The koran is remarkably clear about things that can and can not be done. You can marry pre pubescent girls. You can have s3x with women you take captive.

As is the Bible, I fail to see how this is at all relevant. The Bible clearly put no age restriction on marriage and also said that they could consummate with women taken captive. But the reality today is not necessarily reflective of that ancient reality. Egypt does not allow marriage until 21 without parental consent and 18 with. Indonesia has a marriage age of 18 for males and 16 for females, with exceptions only granted with parental consent and judicial approval. Bangladesh has a marriage age for males of 21 and 18 for females, and exceptions can only be made with parental and court approval. The UAE has a marriage age of 18 for both men and women. Pakistan, even though they're rather infamous for child marriages, actually does have a marriageable age of 18 and 16 for men and women respectively.

Quote:

We do not need to make excuses for it. We do not need to say, "well, the west/Christians did it up until X number of years ago."

The examples I listed in my last post were not 'things that happened a number of years ago'. They're the reality today.

Quote:

We do not need to actually be racist by placing significantly lower moral standards on a Muslim than we do on every other human on the planet.

I judge all people by the same metric. You are the one using double standards as justification here, not me.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#45New Post! Sep 24, 2017 @ 02:28:32
@nooneinparticular Said

As is the Bible, I fail to see how this is at all relevant.

You are right. The bible is not relevant.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs