Deep State Drugging Trump Ahead of Coup, Sources Say

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 · >>
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#106New Post! Oct 14, 2017 @ 15:50:38
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Your many whimsical forays into the irrelevant aside let's stick to the new issue at hand.

Many Germans went on a little killing spree in WWI. I am assuming that this had nothing to do with the power structure or ideology present in Germany at that time because these things are not motivating factors. These people all just coincidentally banded together to slaughter the innocent because... well... they're Germans, and that's just the way they roll [/sarcasm]

It would really be a lot easier and a lot less circular and pointless if you admit what even a blind, severely retarded epileptic chipmunk with dropsy can see quite clearly: human beings are complex, but ideology, belief and established, recognised power structures can each affect human action.

I have admitted this numerous times, and will do so again if you need a refresher. Then again, why should I care at this point because clearly what I actually say is pointless and you have already decided for me what my argument is.

Quote:

Thus is it that we can get back to the other pointless issue: Does Islam affect the thoughts and ideas and therefore the actions of at least some Muslims. Once again, we know the answer is yes.

I have also admitted this as well on numerous occasions. Now, would you actually like to discuss what I've been saying or would you prefer to argue with straw men in a field of corn?
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#107New Post! Oct 14, 2017 @ 23:53:13
@nooneinparticular Said

I have admitted this numerous times, and will do so again if you need a refresher. Then again, why should I care at this point because clearly what I actually say is pointless and you have already decided for me what my argument is.

I have also admitted this as well on numerous occasions. Now, would you actually like to discuss what I've been saying or would you prefer to argue with straw men in a field of corn?

What is your argument? That ideology and power affect human actions but every bad thing that happens happened in spite of ideology and power relations?

What role has Islam played in 1400 years of Islamic violence and slavery? My claim is that it's a significant factor because of the inherently violent nature of the ideology, the effect is has had on many cultures it influences and the power of religious leaders to influence many Muslims.

As a result of this, and because it is an ongoing problem unlikely to change without something changing, a change needs to be made.

Part of that change is the west no longer lying about the nature of Islam. We already know that many Muslims get a bit stabby and bomby and shooty when truth is told or Islam is mocked, so we simply must expose and mock Islam at every chance and even make chances for said mockery where none present themselves.

This way, while it is true people will die, it is also true that Islam may weary of its psychosis being on display. People are going to die anyway, but at the moment the deaths are rendered meaningless by our pathetic responses to Islamic violence.

We also need to stop attacking reformers as 'Islmophobes' - in fact, we need to all acknowledge the truth that Islamophobia is as real as unicornophobia.

, Hawaii
#108New Post! Oct 15, 2017 @ 09:04:54
@bob_the_fisherman Said

What is your argument? That ideology and power affect human actions but every bad thing that happens happened in spite of ideology and power relations?

Things in history rarely happen in isolation caused by single events. Oftentimes, there are numerous factors to consider when attempting to find causes. Just because we can look at history and say that religion may have played a hand in setting a conflict in motion, it does not then follow that the removal of those religions would have prevented said conflict.

Quote:

What role has Islam played in 1400 years of Islamic violence and slavery? My claim is that it's a significant factor because of the inherently violent nature of the ideology, the effect is has had on many cultures it influences and the power of religious leaders to influence many Muslims.

Apparently, however, addressing that claim is irrelevant.

Quote:

As a result of this, and because it is an ongoing problem unlikely to change without something changing, a change needs to be made.

You will never be able to change it to the point of non-violence. The Christians have been trying for centuries to sterilize their religion and something new always crops up.

Quote:

Part of that change is the west no longer lying about the nature of Islam. We already know that many Muslims get a bit stabby and bomby and shooty when truth is told or Islam is mocked, so we simply must expose and mock Islam at every chance and even make chances for said mockery where none present themselves.

This way, while it is true people will die, it is also true that Islam may weary of its psychosis being on display. People are going to die anyway, but at the moment the deaths are rendered meaningless by our pathetic responses to Islamic violence.

I find it odd that you think that those suffering from psychosis would at all care about whether or not it was on display. This plan is to poke a bear and then shame it for killing someone. It's a bear, it doesn't care and neither do the terrorists.

Quote:

We also need to stop attacking reformers as 'Islmophobes' - in fact, we need to all acknowledge the truth that Islamophobia is as real as unicornophobia.

Islam is real while a unicorn is not. Whether or not you believe being labeled as Islamophobic is a misnomer, Islam is real. People are afraid of the weirdest things, a lot of which make no sense. Doesn't mean it's not real.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#109New Post! Oct 15, 2017 @ 12:08:49
@nooneinparticular Said

You will never be able to change it to the point of non-violence. The Christians have been trying for centuries to sterilize their religion and something new always crops up.

Yes, I keep forgetting about nonexististan, the Christian nation that kills gays, apostates and infidels. Thanks for bringing this mythical nation to my attention.

@nooneinparticular Said
I find it odd that you think that those suffering from psychosis would at all care about whether or not it was on display. This plan is to poke a bear and then shame it for killing someone. It's a bear, it doesn't care and neither do the terrorists.

As I see it Islam is enabled by our lies and cowardice.

@nooneinparticular Said
Islam is real while a unicorn is not. Whether or not you believe being labeled as Islamophobic is a misnomer, Islam is real. People are afraid of the weirdest things, a lot of which make no sense. Doesn't mean it's not real.

So it is irrational for Kurds or Yazidis or Copts or homosexuals or apostates to fear Muslims in Islamic nations where being a member of one of these groups can get you killed by Muslims? Why?

, Hawaii
#110New Post! Oct 15, 2017 @ 17:22:17
@bob_the_fisherman Said

As I see it Islam is enabled by our lies and cowardice.

Islam is not a child or a dog in which you can shame into obedience. Ideology does not work that way.

Quote:

So it is irrational for Kurds or Yazidis or Copts or homosexuals or apostates to fear Muslims in Islamic nations where being a member of one of these groups can get you killed by Muslims? Why?

I'm sorry, who was the one who literally just said that "Islamophobia is as real as unicornophobia"?
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#111New Post! Oct 15, 2017 @ 22:28:44
@nooneinparticular Said

Islam is not a child or a dog in which you can shame into obedience. Ideology does not work that way.

No. Islam is a vile ideology that hides behind lies. Islam continues to recruit idiots to its cause because Islam's nature is tucked away behind a wall of lies we have built to protect it from scrutiny. This is not acceptable.

@nooneinparticular Said
I'm sorry, who was the one who literally just said that "Islamophobia is as real as unicornophobia"?

I said "Islamophobia" is as real as unicornophobia. I expressly did not say that no people fear Islam. Minority groups, gays, women, little girls and apostates and anyone else in an area where Islam is dominant and practised in the way Muhammad commanded probably has good reason to feel a bit of fear and loathing if they so desire. This is not Islamophobia though.

, Hawaii
#112New Post! Oct 16, 2017 @ 00:18:38
@bob_the_fisherman Said

No. Islam is a vile ideology that hides behind lies. Islam continues to recruit idiots to its cause because Islam's nature is tucked away behind a wall of lies we have built to protect it from scrutiny. This is not acceptable.

Yes, clearly Islam's recruitment is perpetuated by people who don't know that Muslims are committing acts of terror in the name of Islam. Clearly it can't be because Islam is going through a schism of sorts in which those that support certain practices and those that don't are opposed to each other. The problem with this argument is that it assumes that people who convert to Islam are idiots who don't know better. That argument sounds a lot like condescension. Like, if you could just 'educate' them then they would leave.

You wish to embark on an idiotic task that achieves nothing. Those who don't know, won't really care, and those who do know will have their reasons lined up already. Take it from someone who's seen over and over again the arguments between Atheists and Christians. This train of thought leads nowhere because this premise about education being the key to disbelief is inaccurate.

Quote:

I said "Islamophobia" is as real as unicornophobia. I expressly did not say that no people fear Islam. Minority groups, gays, women, little girls and apostates and anyone else in an area where Islam is dominant and practised in the way Muhammad commanded probably has good reason to feel a bit of fear and loathing if they so desire. This is not Islamophobia though.

If you had cared to notice, I said nothing about any of those groups being afraid of Islam controlled areas being Islamophobia.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#113New Post! Oct 16, 2017 @ 02:09:00
@nooneinparticular Said

Yes, clearly Islam's recruitment is perpetuated by people who don't know that Muslims are committing acts of terror in the name of Islam.

No. I think it more relies on people who see Islamic violence as justified. I suspect that this is especially true of western spastics that join violent Islamic groups.

When you grow up being told that the west is a racist, fascist anti Muslim pro Israel oppressor of all things right and good (which is almost a precise inversion of contemporary reality), there is a chance that you may be drawn towards Islamic grievance mongering against the west. I think that this is especially true now that the west stands for nothing except attacking itself (an this would possibly help explain why 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims are prone to join jihadi groups). The west has literally nothing to offer these kids.

Osama Bin Laden was a wake up to it years ago - he smelled the blood in the water and started calling people to the "strong horse" of Islam rather than the "weak horse" of the west (his words, not mine).

Again, these things are complex, but the absurd lies told against the west, coupled with the absolute retardation of lies told in defense of Islam, combined with many Muslims being indoctrinated - often quite brutally from birth, all helps continue the violence that is readily found every where that Islam starts asserting itself.

There is a reason that the Islamic world is a backward s*** hole despite consuming some of the world's greatest and most civilised cultures and having a stable empire for centuries. Can you guess what that is? I will give you a hint: It is because of Islamic law, ideology, religion and culture. Now, see if you can work out why the Islamic world is a backward s*** hole.

@nooneinparticular Said
Clearly it can't be because Islam is going through a schism of sorts in which those that support certain practices and those that don't are opposed to each other.

No. You are right here. It is not because of a schism. There would be a schism if the west did not keep making sure that such a schism does not happen. Plenty of Muslims try to change Islam. Especially women - and especially women who do not want to be prisoners in their homes, forced to marry their cousins and risk death if they commit the crime of making a man r4pe them. You would think western women would be all on board with that. They're not though. They will shout down women who seek to liberate Islamic women as being some type of bigot or other. Thus it is difficult for the reformers to gain momentum.

I am not sure to what extent middle class, overly privileged western women have to take responsibility for all of the violence aimed at women in the Islamic world, but we certainly should admit that these so called feminists do not care about it and actively seek to encourage it to continue by silencing opponents of Islam.

@nooneinparticular Said
You wish to embark on an idiotic task that achieves nothing. Those who don't know, won't really care, and those who do know will have their reasons lined up already. Take it from someone who's seen over and over again the arguments between Atheists and Christians. This train of thought leads nowhere because this premise about education being the key to disbelief is inaccurate.

It is not so much about education as it is about exposing the lies. And it is also about giving a voice to those people, whether Muslim, ex Muslim or non Muslim who critique Islam. Islam needs to be critiqued. It needs to be held to the light and scrutinised.

I have to ask: Why are you so keen on making sure that Islam is not exposed?

, Hawaii
#114New Post! Oct 16, 2017 @ 05:38:40
@bob_the_fisherman Said

No. I think it more relies on people who see Islamic violence as justified. I suspect that this is especially true of western spastics that join violent Islamic groups.

That won't change with a reinterpretation of texts. As you so love to bring in extra-Koranic sources, I would have thought that that would be abundantly obvious.

Quote:

When you grow up being told that the west is a racist, fascist anti Muslim pro Israel oppressor of all things right and good (which is almost a precise inversion of contemporary reality), there is a chance that you may be drawn towards Islamic grievance mongering against the west. I think that this is especially true now that the west stands for nothing except attacking itself (an this would possibly help explain why 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims are prone to join jihadi groups). The west has literally nothing to offer these kids.

Osama Bin Laden was a wake up to it years ago - he smelled the blood in the water and started calling people to the "strong horse" of Islam rather than the "weak horse" of the west (his words, not mine).

Again, these things are complex, but the absurd lies told against the west, coupled with the absolute retardation of lies told in defense of Islam, combined with many Muslims being indoctrinated - often quite brutally from birth, all helps continue the violence that is readily found every where that Islam starts asserting itself.

That's rich coming from the person who blames the west for a ton of problems including political correctness and the suppression of thought.

Quote:

There is a reason that the Islamic world is a backward s*** hole despite consuming some of the world's greatest and most civilised cultures and having a stable empire for centuries. Can you guess what that is? I will give you a hint: It is because of Islamic law, ideology, religion and culture. Now, see if you can work out why the Islamic world is a backward s*** hole.

Oh is that why, huh? So, now when you wish to invoke history it's relevant, but when I want to examine the context of that history it becomes irrelevant?

Quote:

No. You are right here. It is not because of a schism. There would be a schism if the west did not keep making sure that such a schism does not happen. Plenty of Muslims try to change Islam. Especially women - and especially women who do not want to be prisoners in their homes, forced to marry their cousins and risk death if they commit the crime of making a man r4pe them. You would think western women would be all on board with that. They're not though. They will shout down women who seek to liberate Islamic women as being some type of bigot or other. Thus it is difficult for the reformers to gain momentum.

Oh, so there is no schism? There is no difference of opinion in the Muslim world, that resulted in a divide? That's an odd stance to take since you affirm repeatedly that there are Muslims that exist who do not follow the 'hateful practices' of Islam and, in fact, speak against them.

Quote:

I am not sure to what extent middle class, overly privileged western women have to take responsibility for all of the violence aimed at women in the Islamic world, but we certainly should admit that these so called feminists do not care about it and actively seek to encourage it to continue by silencing opponents of Islam.

Oh, so these feminists have to choose between backing all of Islam or agreeing to policies they find objectionable? What a cheery thought.

Quote:

It is not so much about education as it is about exposing the lies. And it is also about giving a voice to those people, whether Muslim, ex Muslim or non Muslim who critique Islam. Islam needs to be critiqued. It needs to be held to the light and scrutinised.

I have to ask: Why are you so keen on making sure that Islam is not exposed?

I'm not. I'm simply pointing out that your 'solutions' are not solutions at all. I have agreed with you numerous times on what is in the Koran, such as child marriage, barbaric practices, and numerous other things. Clearly however, despite these numerous assertions, I'm "keen on making sure that Islam is not exposed". Alright then. How's that field of corn?
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#115New Post! Oct 17, 2017 @ 02:34:06
@nooneinparticular Said

I'm not. I'm simply pointing out that your 'solutions' are not solutions at all.

Ok. What is your solution then?

, Hawaii
#116New Post! Oct 17, 2017 @ 06:51:10
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Ok. What is your solution then?

To what problem? What is the end goal here? To eradicate Islamic terror or simply to reduce its frequency? If we're talking about eradicating Islamic terror, then you might as well ask me how to eradicate political terror or racism or any number of other things. The short answer is that the only way to completely eradicate Islamic terror is to make everyone think the same. A goal so far in the realm of science fiction we might as well be wishing on a star.

If instead we are simply talking about frequency, than there are two distinct ways of doing so. Increase security or decrease the enemies resources. Increasing security at this point seems rather difficult, considering the safeguards already in place and the powers of the investigative branch of governments. Affecting the enemies resources means going after them where they are. However, that is also the more risky and impermanent of the two options, mired in consequences and a veritable minefield of unintended consequences. Hence where we are now with a almost 20 year war at this point.

I admit that I don't really have a solution, but better to be realistic than to indulge in a fantasy.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#117New Post! Oct 17, 2017 @ 22:32:59
@nooneinparticular Said

I admit that I don't really have a solution, but better to be realistic than to indulge in a fantasy.

Fair enough. So my idea of telling the truth about Islam to;
1. Arm the west with the information required to make informed decisions about Islam, and
2. Remove the ability of spastics like Anjem Choudary, ISIS, HAMAS, Boko Haram, Muslim Brotherhood etc., to hide behind lies, subversion and "moderate" Islam (you know, groups like CAIR that get caught out time and again funding terror organisations);
3. Stop these same evil groups from luring in new members through lying and creating a false narrative around a reality that does not exist, and
4. Rewriting the narrative about the legitimacy of the evils contained in the koran to expose it such that the Muhammad-style Islam becomes a source of ridicule
5. Stop "moderate" Muslims from lying about Islam being "feminist" and "pro women" and "peaceful" that makes idiotic over pampered, over privileged and unbelievably stupid western women especially, legitimise and protect the most vile and woman hating religion on the planet and allows real Islam to hide in their shadows and kill the innocent, is much, much, much, much,much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, better than your idea.

But please, feel free to continue arguing.

, Hawaii
#118New Post! Oct 18, 2017 @ 02:18:24
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Fair enough. So my idea of telling the truth about Islam to;
1. Arm the west with the information required to make informed decisions about Islam, and

It's a religion, an ideology. People take what they want out of religion and leave the rest. All religion has variance among it's population. If I learn that someone is a Christian then the only thing I've learned is that they believe in God. Every thing else is simply a predisposed assumption that may, or may not, be true. The same holds for Islam. The only thing I learn if someone says they are Muslim is that they believe in Allah(God).

Quote:

2. Remove the ability of spastics like Anjem Choudary, ISIS, HAMAS, Boko Haram, Muslim Brotherhood etc., to hide behind lies, subversion and "moderate" Islam (you know, groups like CAIR that get caught out time and again funding terror organisations);

You remove nothing by doing this. If you think that anyone even remotely drawn to violence justifying rhetoric is going to give two s***s about what an 'infidel' has to say about Islam then you're kidding yourself. The Christians couldn't stop it and I damn well don't expect the Muslims to fair any better.

And without the circling of the wagons lets get right to the heart of the issue. You argue that there has to be a middle ground between 'anyone claiming to be Christian is Christian' and 'only those who use the most literal and strict interpretation of the bible can be called Christian'. Let's say that I agree with that. I don't, but for the sake of argument, let's say I do. How do YOU know where that point is and why should we accept your judgement?

Quote:

3. Stop these same evil groups from luring in new members through lying and creating a false narrative around a reality that does not exist, and

"No. I think it more relies on people who see Islamic violence as justified." Post 114. So which are you arguing? That Islamic groups are luring in those based on a false reality, or that that reality doesn't really matter because they believe violence is justified?

Quote:

4. Rewriting the narrative about the legitimacy of the evils contained in the koran to expose it such that the Muhammad-style Islam becomes a source of ridicule

You rarely ever questioned anything that I said was in the Bible. Oh you questioned it's legitimacy and it's interpretation, but you only once questioned whether the thing I was talking about was actually in the Bible. We can argue over interpretation all day, about whether a certain understanding has fallen into favor or not, but you cannot deny that it is IN the Bible. But this is the game you so revel in playing when it's Islam on trial. You like to say over and over that it is IN the Koran, but the dancing around of interpretation only happens when we talk about the Bible's passages. Now suddenly the dancing around of interpretation becomes 'apologetics'.

Tell me, what makes Islam reinterpretation of text apologetics, but Christian reinterpretation not?

Quote:

5. Stop "moderate" Muslims from lying about Islam being "feminist" and "pro women" and "peaceful" that makes idiotic over pampered, over privileged and unbelievably stupid western women especially, legitimise and protect the most vile and woman hating religion on the planet and allows real Islam to hide in their shadows and kill the innocent, is much, much, much, much,much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, better than your idea.

But please, feel free to continue arguing.

Yes, shouting into the void is much more preferable to navigating a veritable minefield in the hopes of finding a solution. Whatever was I thinking?
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#119New Post! Oct 19, 2017 @ 22:42:30
@nooneinparticular Said

It's a religion, an ideology. People take what they want out of religion and leave the rest.

nah. That is not what happens. To claim that no one is influenced to change their behaviour by a religion is offensive to human intellect - and it shows you have little knowledge. We know authority figures can and do influence people. Research has been done to demonstrate to what extent that can happen as I pointed out with the study mentioned earlier where people would kill if told to, even though they thought it was wrong.

Not every Muslim terrorist is like this. Some no doubt are psychos who would kill anyway, but not all.

You may not accept a god as an authority figure but some people do.

@nooneinparticular Said
You remove nothing by doing this. If you think that anyone even remotely drawn to violence justifying rhetoric is going to give two s***s about what an 'infidel' has to say about Islam then you're kidding yourself. The Christians couldn't stop it and I damn well don't expect the Muslims to fair any better.

I am not talking about the spastics I am talking about the people who are not yet spactics but who are having spasticism rammed down their throats by spastics. At the moment the moderate s*** stacks and their leftist/feminist supporters (the ones who claim Islam is feminism, Islam is peace, Islam is freedom) are helping recruit new spastics into Islam. Some of them then become real Muslims.

Being honest about Islam could help to stop this. As a rule people are not born psychos, they become psychos (although again, no doubt there are exceptions). Hitler did the whole "Hitler Youth" thing because children are malleable and can be convinced to become something other than what they are (and the left understand this too. That is how they have created a generation of trans gender fluid-species rainbow unicorn princess attack helicopter suicidal muppets, for example. We see that happening in Aus, UK, US, Canada etc today).

But back to enabling Islam. Even the pampered and pathetic western feminists (in other words, a western feminist), would probably baulk at supporting Islam if they were confronted with the reality that when a little girl gets molested in many Islamic areas she needs to keep her mouth shut if she does not wish to get stoned to death. They might also find it hard to justify saying most women end up in hell because they are evil and stupid and do not give their man everything he wants when he wants it (the koran says a man can plough his woman however he wants). And of course, even an adult female who is the victim of r4pe needs to shut up if shariah is practised, because unless her r4pist confesses or four men saw it, she will be whipped or stoned for "illegal sex" if she says she was r4ped. Western feminists wouldn't shut up because they care. They obviously care about no one but themselves and their privileged, pampered lives of selfish misery. However, they would shut up because it would r4pe their bulls*** narrative if we all acknowledged what we all know. But either way, they would shut the hell up. That is a good thing.

Why does the evil nature of western feminism matter? Because some morons believe Islam is a nice happy religion because feminists are allowed to lie. Then they convert. Some then get brought into "real" Islam over time. Some of them then become 'real' Muslims.

That could be stopped to a large degree by simply being honest.

Any western politician saying anything like "Islam is peaceful" should be instantly removed from office for aiding the enemy.

Do western Muslims in some mosques preach the need to kill us filthy kuffar who are called non human and vile beasts by the koran?

Yes.

Are some Muslims then saying "allahu akbar" and killing people as a result? Yes.

Are we helping these retards to do it by lying about how wonderful Islam is? Yes.

I do not give a rat's a** whether these spastic are good or bad Muslims in your eyes (or mine for that matter). They do what Muhammad did. They do what their religion tells them to do (yes, the religion might possibly be interpreted differently, but that is irrelevant. We need to deal with reality not some bulls*** fantasy world that doesn't exist).

@nooneinparticular Said
"No. I think it more relies on people who see Islamic violence as justified."

So now your argument is that people are born terrorists.

I can't even be bothered dealing with this one. Arguing against everything for the hell of it is ok, but it gets boring.

Anyway, you are clearly not about trying to even think about solving the problem the world faces at the moment. That's fine, you do not have to.

I will let you have the last word.

, Hawaii
#120New Post! Oct 20, 2017 @ 05:02:24
@bob_the_fisherman Said

nah. That is not what happens. To claim that no one is influenced to change their behaviour by a religion is offensive to human intellect - and it shows you have little knowledge. We know authority figures can and do influence people. Research has been done to demonstrate to what extent that can happen as I pointed out with the study mentioned earlier where people would kill if told to, even though they thought it was wrong.

Yes, because clearly I have been arguing that no one is influenced to change their behavior by religion, despite categorically denying it numerous times. Apparently you only wish to argue with scarecrows. Funny how the 'middle option' between two extremes only exists when you say it does.

Clearly religion affects all people similarly which is why there are so very many different denominations. Clearly religion affects all similarly when things like the Great Schism happen. Clearly.

Quote:

Not every Muslim terrorist is like this. Some no doubt are psychos who would kill anyway, but not all.

You may not accept a god as an authority figure but some people do.

Yes, I'm well aware of what others might think of God.

Quote:

I am not talking about the spastics I am talking about the people who are not yet spactics but who are having spasticism rammed down their throats by spastics. At the moment the moderate s*** stacks and their leftist/feminist supporters (the ones who claim Islam is feminism, Islam is peace, Islam is freedom) are helping recruit new spastics into Islam. Some of them then become real Muslims.

Yes and clearly these people will simply abandon their entire belief and moral systems at the sign of the first 'authority figure' that appears. No, people ultimately make the choice of what to believe and do themselves. Hence why only "some of them then become real Muslims" and not say all of them.

Quote:

Being honest about Islam could help to stop this. As a rule people are not born psychos, they become psychos (although again, no doubt there are exceptions). Hitler did the whole "Hitler Youth" thing because children are malleable and can be convinced to become something other than what they are (and the left understand this too. That is how they have created a generation of trans gender fluid-species rainbow unicorn princess attack helicopter suicidal muppets, for example. We see that happening in Aus, UK, US, Canada etc today).

Young people aren't stupid. They also aren't all the same and will not react the same to stimuli. If you make the punishment severe enough you can force compliance of someone, be they adult or child, but that doesn't necessarily mean they accept the ideology. What people often see as 'malleable children' is simply the child outwardly complying for fear of reprisal. They don't change, they simply learn to hide better.

Quote:

But back to enabling Islam. Even the pampered and pathetic western feminists (in other words, a western feminist), would probably baulk at supporting Islam if they were confronted with the reality that when a little girl gets molested in many Islamic areas she needs to keep her mouth shut if she does not wish to get stoned to death. They might also find it hard to justify saying most women end up in hell because they are evil and stupid and do not give their man everything he wants when he wants it (the koran says a man can plough his woman however he wants). And of course, even an adult female who is the victim of r4pe needs to shut up if shariah is practised, because unless her r4pist confesses or four men saw it, she will be whipped or stoned for "illegal sex" if she says she was r4ped. Western feminists wouldn't shut up because they care. They obviously care about no one but themselves and their privileged, pampered lives of selfish misery. However, they would shut up because it would r4pe their bulls*** narrative if we all acknowledged what we all know. But either way, they would shut the hell up. That is a good thing.

Yes clearly yelling louder is the solution. MRA's have been attempting that for years and the only thing it's seemed to have done is dig feminists deeper into their positions. But please, continue yelling into the void. Perhaps one day yelling will achieve peace and not an explosion. We must all have our dreams and delusions, after all, to stave off depression and feelings of helplessness.

Quote:

Why does the evil nature of western feminism matter? Because some morons believe Islam is a nice happy religion because feminists are allowed to lie. Then they convert. Some then get brought into "real" Islam over time. Some of them then become 'real' Muslims.

Yes clearly it's the feminists fault for the spread of Islam. Can we blame them for the dinosaurs dying as well? While we're at it lets blame them for turning the frogs gay.

Quote:

That could be stopped to a large degree by simply being honest.

Any western politician saying anything like "Islam is peaceful" should be instantly removed from office for aiding the enemy.

How incredibly militantly feminist of you. I don't like what you have to say so we should instantly remove you from a position of power. Remind me again who's the one who stands for freedom of expression again?

Hate feminism. Call for whatever you want, but if you insist on being hypocritical than I shall call you out on it, before you wish to take away my ability to criticize as well.

Quote:

Do western Muslims in some mosques preach the need to kill us filthy kuffar who are called non human and vile beasts by the koran?

Yes.

Are some Muslims then saying "allahu akbar" and killing people as a result? Yes.

Are we helping these retards to do it by lying about how wonderful Islam is? Yes.

I do not give a rat's a** whether these spastic are good or bad Muslims in your eyes (or mine for that matter). They do what Muhammad did. They do what their religion tells them to do (yes, the religion might possibly be interpreted differently, but that is irrelevant. We need to deal with reality not some bulls*** fantasy world that doesn't exist).

You have been arguing, repeatedly, that the world would be a better place without Islam. That is not, under any circumstances, the reality we live in. Attempting to retroactively determine a different course of history based on the absence of one factor is the very definition of creating "some bulls*** fantasy world that doesn't exist". A world in which Islam does not exist is not our reality, yet we have been repeatedly brought back to this non-existent world by none other than you. I have been the one attempting to keep this conversation grounded in numbers and facts, but you are the one who wants to constantly go off on tangents and what if scenarios.

Quote:

So now your argument is that people are born terrorists.

I can't even be bothered dealing with this one. Arguing against everything for the hell of it is ok, but it gets boring.

Anyway, you are clearly not about trying to even think about solving the problem the world faces at the moment. That's fine, you do not have to.

I will let you have the last word.

No, actually that quote was what you said, not I. Since you've given me the last word, let me just say this. I wasn't the one who dragged us down tangent upon tangent. I wasn't the one who brought up Hitler, or feminist, or Islamophobia, or history. That was all you. You were the one who insisted on going back to these subjects over the things I actually asked for. I pressed you for numbers, for data, and the only things you could give me was a bunch of data that didn't say what you thought it did and a guess. I pressed you for clarification and instead you threw questions back in my face or flat out ignored them.

Hate Islam with every fiber of your being if you wish. I certainly don't care. If you're going to insist that what you say is 'truth', however, make sure that you can back that claim up with something more substantial than 'many's and guesswork. If this is truth then the word must have lost it's meaning somewhere along the way.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs