Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
Zzz On December 27, 2012

Perth, Australia
#31New Post! Dec 17, 2009 @ 02:56:05
@buffalobill90 Said

Explain your theory. How does it work?

Alrighty then but it's merely an absurd justification for this absurd discussion.

*ahem*

So you have your 12 dimensions for Earth, Heaven, Hell and Abyss. Each 'realm' has 3 dimension (height, depth and width) so it's 3 each. Now, Heaven and Hell are not alternate universes all together, rather, they are all linked in that if you could pass through dimensions you could get to Heaven/Hell.

In Heaven/Hell are where you will finds souls. Definition for soul comes into play here - whether you consider it living or not but for this theory let's say it's living and thinking. For the souls to communicate it's just a matter of sending a vibration through the dimensions as vibrations are the only thing capable of passing through since everything in life is merely a vibration (as per string theory? dunno).

I think that's all the details. Need re-explaining? Feel bad now that you've read it? This is me when I'm most bored...
davii On January 14, 2013
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Dec 17, 2009 @ 03:03:59
Given how unlikely your birth is, anything before or beyond it are just as likely...
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#33New Post! Dec 17, 2009 @ 03:16:24
@Zzz Said

Alrighty then but it's merely an absurd justification for this absurd discussion.

*ahem*

So you have your 12 dimensions for Earth, Heaven, Hell and Abyss. Each 'realm' has 3 dimension (height, depth and width) so it's 3 each. Now, Heaven and Hell are not alternate universes all together, rather, they are all linked in that if you could pass through dimensions you could get to Heaven/Hell.

In Heaven/Hell are where you will finds souls. Definition for soul comes into play here - whether you consider it living or not but for this theory let's say it's living and thinking. For the souls to communicate it's just a matter of sending a vibration through the dimensions as vibrations are the only thing capable of passing through since everything in life is merely a vibration (as per string theory? dunno).

I think that's all the details. Need re-explaining? Feel bad now that you've read it? This is me when I'm most bored...

Any evidence to support the existence of Hell, Abyss, Heaven or souls? Why would they need extra dimensions anyway, aren't 4 enough? Life isn't a vibration, it's the emergence of self-propagating organic structures through a gradual process of increasing complexity and adaptation via natural selection; string theory is the postulation that particles are vibrating 1-dimensional strings of space-time and has nothing to do with biology. Souls are a redundant relic of ancient superstition. Nothing supports their existence.
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#34New Post! Dec 17, 2009 @ 03:20:26
@buffalobill90 Said

How can the dead talk when their brain and central nervous system have decayed beyond repair, not to mention their lungs and vocal cords?

The dead are always talking. Everywhere you go, there are the dead, talking about things that are of zero consequence to eternity and Truth.

Those who are dead in their sin walk here, they walk there, they are the wicked and the foolish, they are those who reject the Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ.

God bless you.
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#35New Post! Dec 17, 2009 @ 03:25:01
@buffalobill90 Said

You know, there are also billions of people, the vast majority of Earth's population, who are religious. They can't all be right, so there must be billions who are mistaken.

Even if billions of people thought they could remember their past life, that doesn't mean they can. As it is, only a handful of people do; entirely what you would expect in statistical terms given the absurdity of the belief.

It is the absurdity of the real which makes it a certainty.

The following is metaphorical:
The Truth is a singular rock in the middle of a vast plain. There are many dancing around the rock, viewing it from differing angles. Then there are others who are holding onto the rock who know it intimately.

God bless you.
davii On January 14, 2013
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Dec 17, 2009 @ 03:33:48
@aquine Said

The dead are always talking. Everywhere you go, there are the dead, talking about things that are of zero consequence to eternity and Truth.

Those who are dead in their sin walk here, they walk there, they are the wicked and the foolish, they are those who reject the Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ.

God bless you.

That's most religious people screwed then.

I have gained this by philosophy: that I do without being commanded what others do only from fear of the law."
- Aristotle
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013