Forums: Music:
Emo

Damned emo's

AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
rporter On August 06, 2010

Filey, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
Is any1 else really starting to get pissed off with the emo fad thats going round, at first i hardly noticed it but they're everywhere, and i no its harsh but when they're sat at home in the dark crying and cutting themselves so that they can look good, i hope they cut a bit too deep!! catchin ma drift? sry if this offends u although to be completely honest i dont care!!
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
Threads like this just add fuel to the fire mate.
forkmeimgood__x On May 25, 2008

SouthShields, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
An other 'Emo' thread.

~Runs out~

Filey, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
i no i no, if u saw my college u wud understand my feelings

#5New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
@rporter Said
i no i no, if u saw my college u wud understand my feelings

I know what you mean about them.
But....Thats life, You got to deal with it. I did.
Just ignore them or what ever.
spaced_monkey On April 19, 2007

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
@rporter Said
Is any1 else really starting to get pissed off with the emo fad thats going round, at first i hardly noticed it but they're everywhere, and i no its harsh but when they're sat at home in the dark crying and cutting themselves so that they can look good, i hope they cut a bit too deep!! catchin ma drift? sry if this offends u although to be completely honest i dont care!!

And please, pray tell, why are you better than the "emo's" and why do you feel your somebody who can judge them?
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
Theres always going to be people that get on your tits, wherever you go mate.

Just ignore them.

#8New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
@spaced_monkey Said
And please, pray tell, why are you better than the "emo's" and why do you feel your somebody who can judge them?

Are you an 'Emo'?
Most of them judge people as much as everyone else!
And yes I think everyone is better than someone who cuts them self to get attention.

Filey, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
spaced_monkey, one of the main reasons i hate emos is the cutting thing, i think ppl who cut their arms and complain about how s*** life is don't deserve to have life, just ma opinion!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
I am not an Emo no but likewise I am not conceited enough to sit here and say they f*** me off. They have a belief and as much as we all think that might be mis-guided its an opnion I would like to respect. I respect Christians althou I dont believe in God, I respect Punks - I dont like the music but they do. I respect geeks cause they are clever - I aint but I can respect them, Why are Emos any different. If they feel the need to do something then let them do it and help if you can rather than saying "f*** off and cut yaself deeper". A lovely society we would all live in if that was the general opinion.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
@rporter Said
spaced_monkey, one of the main reasons i hate emos is the cutting thing, i think ppl who cut their arms and complain about how s*** life is don't deserve to have life, just ma opinion!

Can I just say, views aside, that you have a GREAT avatar! What a great fight!

#12New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
@spaced_monkey Said
I am not an Emo no but likewise I am not conceited enough to sit here and say they f*** me off. They have a belief and as much as we all think that might be mis-guided its an opnion I would like to respect. I respect Christians althou I dont believe in God, I respect Punks - I dont like the music but they do. I respect geeks cause they are clever - I aint but I can respect them, Why are Emos any different. If they feel the need to do something then let them do it and help if you can rather than saying "f*** off and cut yaself deeper". A lovely society we would all live in if that was the general opinion.

And???
Everyones got a different view on this.
He is just expressing his.
If you dont like his view why are you posting here?

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
@forkmeimgood__x Said
And???
Everyones got a different view on this.
He is just expressing his.
If you dont like his view why are you posting here?

Because I have read one of these threads every single day since forever and finally decided that, maybe for a change, someone ought to start a little bit of heated conversation.

And thru your ideology then we shouldve let hitler kill the jews cause "he just had a different view than us"?
rabbit On February 26, 2007

Hopkinton, Massachusetts
#14New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
they were everywhere at my summer school! one kid threatened the teacher that he would kill himself because he felt he was to depressed to graduate a 1month program..dumbass

Filey, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Nov 03, 2006 @ 13:33:55
the thing is those groups u mentioned, geeks, punks and christians are trying to do something or achieve something or at least be creative, but with emos its just following a trend (listen to the music and u'll see its all the same) and trying to be an individual (even though there is only one way to be individual in my eyes and that is to dress how you want, listen to what you want and to act how you want) when they are actually the least individual ppl around! and yes the fight was awesome (although their first fight was better!!)
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)