Pages: 1 2 · >>
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Nov 24, 2013 @ 00:45:32
Cops incite violence during peaceful demonstration

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
November 22, 2013

Dallas Sheriff’s deputies violently assaulted free speech activists during the JFK 50th anniversary event, punching peaceful protesters including radio host Alex Jones in shocking scenes caught on live streaming video.

Protesters were peacefully assembled outside a barricade in downtown Dallas near the site of the official commemoration of JFK.

The barricades were opened and almost out of nowhere, Sheriff’s deputies marched through and forcefully pushed protesters back, with several being violently assaulted, including radio host Alex Jones who was punched in the stomach.

One of the victims of the violence was a father with his young daughter on his shoulders. The girl began crying, but was pulled to safety by her mother.

The police were working on behalf of the Sheriff’s department and also appeared to have been coordinated by the Department of Homeland Security.

Protesters chanted “shame on you” and began to push back against the police who then held their line.

The activists had been assured, under threat of lawsuit, that they would be given access to the area beyond the barricades after the official ceremony was over.

Regular Dallas police who appeared largely friendly before the incident began seemed surprised when the black-clad Sheriff’s cops arrived to instigate the violence.

Alex Jones immediately vowed to file lawsuits against both Dallas authorities and individual police officers who took part in the assault.

Protesters had gathered at the site to peacefully demonstrate against an order by Mayor Mike Rawlings to target individuals who handed out fliers or displayed signs in the area.

More videos and images will be added to this story soon.

Full article here
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#2New Post! Nov 24, 2013 @ 04:40:01
Ummmmm.... was this before or after that guy made that shot from half-court?

Randallstown, Maryland
#3New Post! Nov 24, 2013 @ 17:24:58
@psycoskunk Said

Ummmmm.... was this before or after that guy made that shot from half-court?

No somebody chaged this video this is not the video I had in there it was this video right here, but now I can't change the video.

boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#4New Post! Nov 24, 2013 @ 18:21:02
About time someone smacked Alex Jones. They should have aimed for his jaw so he'd shut the f*** up.
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#5New Post! Nov 26, 2013 @ 20:31:39
Here's that stuff they're telling you not to listen to:

https://thedailybanter.com/2013/11/alex-jones-turns-dallas-jfk-memorial-into-psychotic-publicity-stunt/
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#6New Post! Nov 26, 2013 @ 20:54:04
"Peaceful demonstration" is apparently a euphemism for "whipping a group into a frenzy and provoking cops over and over."
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#7New Post! Nov 26, 2013 @ 20:56:08
I love how the "peaceful demonstration" included Alex Jones, complete with headset and microphone, using a megaphone to shout into cops' ears/
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#8New Post! Nov 26, 2013 @ 21:03:13
I remember a peaceful protest at a gay pride event in Ontario. Some religious people decided to spew hate and talk about God vengeance on gay people. It did not go over so well with the police, who were actually not just there to ensure things stayed peaceful but were supporting the parade as most had gay pride badges on their uniform. After being told they were spreading hate speech and the police blocked the people in the parade from seeing them by forming a barrier with their bodies, the religious people got really upset.

thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#9New Post! Nov 26, 2013 @ 21:03:29
I have found the more of the actual unreleased footage of this "peaceful" protest that Alex Jones and his Zionist monkeys don't want you to see.

Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Nov 26, 2013 @ 21:14:29
It's interesting that with all of the times it's said that the police were assaulting citizens by punching them in the face and stomach that there doesn't appear to be a single instance caught on film of any cop throwing even one punch.

One would think they would have tried pretty hard to get that on tape.

I also love when Alex Jones says they were shoved out without even being asked to leave after the video on his own channel on YouTube starts with a cop saying "It's time to leave."
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#11New Post! Nov 26, 2013 @ 21:24:10
@Eaglebauer Said

It's interesting that with all of the times it's said that the police were assaulting citizens by punching them in the face and stomach that there doesn't appear to be a single instance caught on film of any cop throwing even one punch.

One would think they would have tried pretty hard to get that on tape.

I also love when Alex Jones says they were shoved out without even being asked to leave after the video on his own channel on YouTube starts with a cop saying "It's time to leave."

The worst thing I saw (and granted, I didn't watch a whole lot of it) was someone being pushed back by an officer who had his hands at the guy's throat. One could argue that he's only pushing on the guy's collarbone but...dang. It looks like he's trying to strangle him.

That being said, he's not. This was not even really a violent altercation. It is technically assault. Technically.

Randallstown, Maryland
#12New Post! Nov 29, 2013 @ 02:36:15
@boxer Said

About time someone smacked Alex Jones. They should have aimed for his jaw so he'd shut the f*** up.

And when they kick down the door to your home they're going to do the same thing to you too boxer.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#13New Post! Nov 29, 2013 @ 05:55:05
@Sandrocksonic Said

And when they kick down the door to your home they're going to do the same thing to you too boxer.

Nah. Boxer is sane unlike Alex Jones.
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#14New Post! Nov 29, 2013 @ 09:37:29
@Sandrocksonic Said

If Alex Jones kicks down the door to my home, I'm going to shoot him in the head.

I don't worry about anyone else, because the rest of the world is sane.

Happy thanksgiving.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#15New Post! Nov 29, 2013 @ 21:49:26
@Sandrocksonic Said

Cops incite violence during peaceful demonstration

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
November 22, 2013

Dallas Sheriff’s deputies violently assaulted free speech activists during the JFK 50th anniversary event, punching peaceful protesters including radio host Alex Jones in shocking scenes caught on live streaming video.

Protesters were peacefully assembled outside a barricade in downtown Dallas near the site of the official commemoration of JFK.

The barricades were opened and almost out of nowhere, Sheriff’s deputies marched through and forcefully pushed protesters back, with several being violently assaulted, including radio host Alex Jones who was punched in the stomach.

One of the victims of the violence was a father with his young daughter on his shoulders. The girl began crying, but was pulled to safety by her mother.

The police were working on behalf of the Sheriff’s department and also appeared to have been coordinated by the Department of Homeland Security.

Protesters chanted “shame on you” and began to push back against the police who then held their line.

The activists had been assured, under threat of lawsuit, that they would be given access to the area beyond the barricades after the official ceremony was over.

Regular Dallas police who appeared largely friendly before the incident began seemed surprised when the black-clad Sheriff’s cops arrived to instigate the violence.

Alex Jones immediately vowed to file lawsuits against both Dallas authorities and individual police officers who took part in the assault.

Protesters had gathered at the site to peacefully demonstrate against an order by Mayor Mike Rawlings to target individuals who handed out fliers or displayed signs in the area.

More videos and images will be added to this story soon.

Full article here

@Sandrocksonic Said

No somebody chaged this video this is not the video I had in there it was this video right here, but now I can't change the video.

So where is the video of Alex getting punched?

I found some videos on line of this event, but Alex was never punched.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs