Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 · >>
_Samantha_ On May 19, 2010

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#106New Post! May 09, 2010 @ 23:25:44
@Spinkiegirl Said

Now see, that's just rude. She asked you in a nice way to please not call her that! Couldn't you show some respect?

babe isnt rude. Its said a lot round our way. Its just our speak. I dont want to marry her or any guff like that.

Respect comes both ways. if I get it, so will she.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#107New Post! May 09, 2010 @ 23:26:30
@_Samantha_ Said

babe isnt rude. Its said a lot round our way. Its just our speak. I dont want to marry her or any guff like that.

It is rude when you call someone that who does not want to be called that.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#108New Post! May 09, 2010 @ 23:27:59
@plebian_angel Said

It is rude when you call someone that who does not want to be called that.

She should listen then and not cack on peoples opinion when shes in a different country. Respect is a two way street.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#109New Post! May 09, 2010 @ 23:28:07
Can everyone just be nice and stick to the topic not bickering with each other about stuff that does not matter?

Thanks.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#110New Post! May 10, 2010 @ 00:25:51
@_Samantha_ Said

Respect comes both ways. if I get it, so will she.

No, the word "babe" may not be rude.....but she asked you "please"...which IS a sign of respect.....and you still called her "babe".....so that was indeed rude don't ya think?

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#111New Post! May 10, 2010 @ 00:30:57
@Spinkiegirl Said

No, the word "babe" may not be rude.....but she asked you "please"...which IS a sign of respect.....and you still called her "babe".....so that was indeed rude don't ya think?

Read the post above yours babe.

Pleb said she liked that I didnt know what I was talking about. I know full well. She was wrong. I aint gonna respect someone like that. End of.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#112New Post! May 10, 2010 @ 00:33:41
@_Samantha_ Said

Read the post above yours babe.

Pleb said she liked that I didnt know what I was talking about. I know full well. She was wrong. I aint gonna respect someone like that. End of.

You ain't gonna?

Ah, well. Where you come from, how many blacks are there in prison versus whites?

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#113New Post! May 10, 2010 @ 00:59:32
@jonnythan Said

You ain't gonna?

Ah, well. Where you come from, how many blacks are there in prison versus whites?

No, I aint gonna. For one thing, I wouldnt wipe my bum with the BNP or their 'statistics'. Second, prison stats only show who's caught, right?
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#114New Post! May 10, 2010 @ 01:02:11
@_Samantha_ Said

No, I aint gonna. For one thing, I wouldnt wipe my bum with the BNP or their 'statistics'. Second, prison stats only show who's caught, right?

... What the hell does the BNP have to do with anything?

Anyway, how can you tell us about arrest and conviction rates when you don't know what they are?

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#115New Post! May 10, 2010 @ 01:06:44
@jonnythan Said

... What the hell does the BNP have to do with anything?

Anyway, how can you tell us about arrest and conviction rates when you don't know what they are?

You mentioned the BNP in your first post.

I do know what they are. I just said they arent what I saw going down all the time. Blacks might do more of some stuff, but not much of other stuff. You have got to know a place, not just the stats.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#116New Post! May 10, 2010 @ 01:14:49
@_Samantha_ Said

You mentioned the BNP in your first post.

I do know what they are. I just said they arent what I saw going down all the time. Blacks might do more of some stuff, but not much of other stuff. You have got to know a place, not just the stats.

That post, which was over a year ago, was referencing another member and using it as a starting point for discussion.

No one ever said anything about BNP "statistics." You should understand the thread and conversation before you respond to it, especially when the thread is 15 months old.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#117New Post! May 10, 2010 @ 01:18:04
@jonnythan Said

That post, which was over a year ago, was referencing another member and using it as a starting point for discussion.

No one ever said anything about BNP "statistics." You should understand the thread and conversation before you respond to it, especially when the thread is 15 months old.

You've gotta see it from where I sit babycakes. The only time we ever hear s*** like this is when the BNP or some bunch of losers starts up on it. Everyone knows its not all that simple. Stats are twisted any way people want. I responded to it with my opinion babe. Thats what a forum is, right?
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#118New Post! May 10, 2010 @ 01:21:13
Deflect and scatter..... O! Baby!

Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#119New Post! May 10, 2010 @ 01:47:01
@_Samantha_ Said

You've gotta see it from where I sit babycakes. The only time we ever hear s*** like this is when the BNP or some bunch of losers starts up on it. Everyone knows its not all that simple. Stats are twisted any way people want. I responded to it with my opinion babe. Thats what a forum is, right?

Perhaps you can explain why blacks are so massively overrepresented in British prisons.

Care to offer any explanations for that fact?

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#120New Post! May 10, 2010 @ 02:07:24
@jonnythan Said

Perhaps you can explain why blacks are so massively overrepresented in British prisons.

Care to offer any explanations for that fact?

You dont half talk poncy.

Its like stats on the number of tarts in the city 100 years back. No one really knows. Stats only show who gets caught, not whos doing what.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs