The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Random:
Rants & Raves

Crazy neighbor chases hubby with his car.....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#1New Post! Feb 07, 2011 @ 02:42:47
Today is Super Bowl Sunday, were supposed to scream at a tv or nap? Well, hubby had to work (he's a counselor at a state hospital-(all day he's with people who are having trouble with life) When he gets home he wants peace. Well, I've talked about my neighbor d***ie and his charming wife Mabel before. He hides in trees and stalks the neighbors,
let's his house fall to pot, and walks around like he's king. We stay clear at all times.
Anyway, I'm minding my own business when the hubby calls telling me to CALL THE COPS!!! Of course, I'm in my nightgown, hair sticking up, half asleep. Then he tells me that d***ie had attacked him calling him a bastard repeatedly and then as he headed for work, chased him with his car. He was riding the car's rear like a loon. Ed is non confrontational until he's had enough!!!! Well, he's had seventeen years of this schmuck at he's steaming. I'm glad he's at work, I'd have heard it all day. I called the police and told them the story. They came about 45 min later. d***ie had gone to the police station. He told them that he a videotaped Ed flattening his tires and putting nails in them. Damn, the tires were flat and the thing hasn't run for a year.
The nice officer told me that d***ie claims that Ed throws coffee on their door, etc. WHY the hell would we do that?????????????????????
ALTHOUGH THE IDEA IS NOW IN THE BACK OF MY MIND. Ed wants to press harassment charges and is going to. d***ie's lucky he's still standing, my son is 6'4" and an ex Marine. He was at work,
Well, that was my lovely day. Wouldn't you be having a bird?
Back to work.
They call him d***ie, which I capitalized, but I think the computer agrees with me about him. LOL
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#2New Post! Feb 07, 2011 @ 02:53:37
Tha'ts all kind of funny to read...but seriously..if this guy really believes this s*** in his own head, then it's best that you do press charges. Get the ball rolling for this guy to be MADE to seek pschiatric treatment.

If he really believes your hubby did this, you never know what else might be going on in his head. He, or you even, could end up with a knife or something in your back.

I wouldn't trust the guy.

#3New Post! Feb 07, 2011 @ 03:00:01
@sTreetAngeL Said

Tha'ts all kind of funny to read...but seriously..if this guy really believes this s*** in his own head, then it's best that you do press charges. Get the ball rolling for this guy to be MADE to seek pschiatric treatment.

If he really believes your hubby did this, you never know what else might be going on in his head. He, or you even, could end up with a knife or something in your back.

I wouldn't trust the guy.

This has been going on for 17 years, the police can't seem to do anything. They shoved him in the police car a few times and taken him away. We can't sell our house because we can't get people to come to work. He harasses them. We have a huge law man that intimidates him. Other than that, we'd sell at a loss; his house is a mess.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#4New Post! Feb 07, 2011 @ 03:18:54
@ReAdSaLoT Said

This has been going on for 17 years, the police can't seem to do anything. They shoved him in the police car a few times and taken him away. We can't sell our house because we can't get people to come to work. He harasses them. We have a huge law man that intimidates him. Other than that, we'd sell at a loss; his house is a mess.

If his house is that much of a mess, call the City Ordinance on them. When an inspector comes to look at the place and if the home is deemed unlivable or not up to the basic living conditions, they will be given a set time to have things fixed or they will be removed and fined.

#5New Post! Feb 07, 2011 @ 03:24:39
@Dark_Tink Said

If his house is that much of a mess, call the City Ordinance on them. When an inspector comes to look at the place and if the home is deemed unlivable or not up to the basic living conditions, they will be given a set time to have things fixed or they will be removed and fined.

The inspector is there often. He chased him with a bat. This man is seriously ill. One day my other neighbor, who delivers oil in the city, is just gonna shoot him. His words for d***ie, "WTF, that jackass is mine." This problem has gone on forever. We think he's paying somebody off.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs