The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

Crazy Relationship Stories! Let's share!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#1New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:00:06
We've all had to deal with people in their less than shiny-happy moments, let's share some crazy relationship stories! This should help Wild too!

One time, there was a sippy cup on the floor, and it tipped over, and a single drop of milk dripped on the carpet. My husband saw it, flipped out and picked it up and threw it across the room! It smashed open on the wall, and milk was everywhere! Now tell me how that makes sense??
Vizzy On February 20, 2012

, Florida
#2New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:02:46
Wowee! Over-react much?

One time my husband and I got into a fight. I was being rather annoying...getting in his face, not baking off. He got mad and hit the pantry door. I basically said, "Oh yeah?" and tore the door off.

That was quite a while ago. I'm much mellower now. Really.
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#3New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:04:16
I went out with the girls from work one night and my ex fiance stalked me.

Seriously we were all sitting outside on the patio having a few drinks (this was my first time out away from him)
It was just supposed to be the girls but a few guys wound up there. Which was not a big deal.

A few minutes later I hear his freaking mustang coming up the road. His dumb as drove by like 5 times reving up the engine and what not. Pissed me the f*** off.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#4New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:05:22
My husband tore the kitchen cabinet doors off in a fit of rage once! Then later he tried to say that he didn't tear them off, he just happened to notice right then that it was loose, and so he removed it. yeah right I was there, it was no where near that calm and rational.
menwithoutfeet On December 06, 2013

Wakefield, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:06:58
One time we were arguing and do you know the film with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston and they argue about washing up and her wanting him to want to wash up. My GF actually said that to me and got real pissy when i burst out laughing.
BeTTyBeLL On November 28, 2010
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#6New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:07:03
Man this is like 9 years ago now, but hubby and I got into an arguement and this was when we lived in pretty crapy apartments, thin walls you know, anywho neighbors overheard us arguing, police were called, of course by the time they got there the arguement was over and I was in the shower...hubby came in and said "baby the police are here, they'd like to speak to you" my responce was "get the f*** out, no way" sure enough they were there..they needed to speak to me to see if I was hurt in any way..long story short, I haven't raised my voice in loooonnnggggg time!
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#7New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:08:23
Hmm I have so many stories I don't know which one to tell It was not a good marriage.

, Florida
#8New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:10:22
I had an ex get totally hammered and confess his continued love for me. It was terrible. He was on his knees telling me I was his Queen. It disturbed me so much I had to just walk away.

Lesson to men...DO NOT GROVEL! It's icky.
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#9New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:11:08
@Vizzy Said
I had an ex get totally hammered and confess his continued love for me. It was terrible. He was on his knees telling me I was his Queen. It disturbed me so much I had to just walk away.

Now that's funny!
nothingtodo On September 21, 2010

Deleted

#10New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:13:30
One time I chucked a glass ash tray at my ex's head - I was lucky he ducked because it put a big hole in the wall.
Another time I kicked the couch because I was pissed off (learned my lesson about throwing things) and figured the couch would be something soft. Nope. Thought I broke my foot and had to go to the emergency room for x-rays. It wasn't broken, only sprained but it was embarrassing when I had to explain what happened to the Dr.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#11New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:15:02
@Vizzy Said

Eww, yeah I've had a b/f do that before...it's not good, wow...lol

One time when I was 10, I saw this teenage couple breaking up in the middle of the mall. The guy tried to walk away from her, and at first she stood there begging for him to turn around and come back, but he wouldn't, and so then she ran after him and jumped on his back holding onto him really tight saying "Please, I love you! Please!" and sobbing hysterically. And he was just like, "get OFF me!" and shoved her off. and she kept trying to follow him and hug him as he was trying to walk away. I SWORE right then I'd NEVER be like that, it was so pathetic.
five1offun On November 01, 2009

, Washington
#12New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:16:02
We where at my GF'f birthday party and there must have been like 35 people there. Well everyone was drinking and I was standing by my GF and a guy she went to school with and had not seen in years. Well the guy told her he missed her and then leaned in for a kiss. Keep in mind she was engaged at the time. My ex ran over yelling at me and dragged me out of the party by my arm, yelled and scolded me the whole way home how he can?t trust me. I was to close to getting kissed by someone and I would have let it happen and then got madder when I told him that it was between her and the guy not us. He said I was a bad friend for not stopping it from happening... What a waste of a good wine buzz. He was such an ass!
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#13New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:21:04
One year on my birthday D.s cousin had a fish fry and a birthday party for me . I was born on the fourth of July so it's kind of a party day anyway . D. got sloppy a** drunk and he started cussing me because I wanted to go home. I had both kids with me and Kayla was just a wee little baby. He pushed me up against a tree and his cousin came to my rescue. He and D. ended up fighting it out . It had rained a few days before and the ground was just a mud hole. D. stripped down to nothing , he was completely naked and he and his cousin were slugging it out.

I finally got him out of there and when we got home I put his drunk butt in the shower and wahed caked mud out of places that I don't even want to recall.

The next morning both of the guys looked like s*** they both had black eyes and D. missed a week of work because he messed up his back.

Times like these really make me appreciate the man I have now.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#14New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:26:17
@WildChild Said
One year on my birthday D.s cousin had a fish fry and a birthday party for me . I was born on the fourth of July so it's kind of a party day anyway . D. got sloppy a** drunk and he started cussing me because I wanted to go home. I had both kids with me and Kayla was just a wee little baby. He pushed me up against a tree and his cousin came to my rescue. He and D. ended up fighting it out . It had rained a few days before and the ground was just a mud hole. D. stripped down to nothing , he was completely naked and he and his cousin were slugging it out.

I finally got him out of there and when we got home I put his drunk butt in the shower and wahed caked mud out of places that I don't even want to recall.

The next morning both of the guys looked like s*** they both had black eyes and D. missed a week of work because he messed up his back.

Times like these really make me appreciate the man I have now.

woah! The mental image of a drunk naked guy rolling around with another guy in the mud is pretty funny though,

, Florida
#15New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:26:31
@Lili Said
Eww, yeah I've had a b/f do that before...it's not good, wow...lol

One time when I was 10, I saw this teenage couple breaking up in the middle of the mall. The guy tried to walk away from her, and at first she stood there begging for him to turn around and come back, but he wouldn't, and so then she ran after him and jumped on his back holding onto him really tight saying "Please, I love you! Please!" and sobbing hysterically. And he was just like, "get OFF me!" and shoved her off. and she kept trying to follow him and hug him as he was trying to walk away. I SWORE right then I'd NEVER be like that, it was so pathetic.

Ahhhh ewwwww! Bad enough to do something like that, but in the mall!?!??!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs