Random

Crappity Crap Crap!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! Apr 04, 2012 @ 20:20:53
A few days ago while talking to a friend of mine, he brought me to the realization of an opportunity I passed due to some slight ignorance. I could have "hooked up" with a girl that used to work with us during the seasonal time. She moved away in January. I passed that opportunity because of the girl I liked. I wasted a decent opportunity for someone who treats me unfairly at times. I feel so defeated and stupid right now. It is still killing me. I told my friend and he was disappointed. He shook his head and just can't believe I did that.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#2New Post! Apr 04, 2012 @ 20:25:53
@Cpat92 Said

A few days ago while talking to a friend of mine, he brought me to the realization of an opportunity I passed due to some slight ignorance. I could have "hooked up" with a girl that used to work with us during the seasonal time. She moved away in January. I passed that opportunity because of the girl I liked. I wasted a decent opportunity for someone who treats me unfairly at times. I feel so defeated and stupid right now. It is still killing me. I told my friend and he was disappointed. He shook his head and just can't believe I did that.

Lol, I think we've all had regrets like this, not only in possible hookups, but in things we've done to mess things up with who we do actually date. It happens, as it is a part of life. You'll get many more chances.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#3New Post! Apr 04, 2012 @ 20:27:33
@Leon Said

Lol, I think we've all had regrets like this, not only in possible hookups, but in things we've done to mess things up with who we do actually date. It happens, as it is a part of life. You'll get many more chances.

I know, but she was pretty cute. Had a major sexy accent and beautiful eyes. I passed it up because I liked a girl who turns out to be a b****.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#4New Post! Apr 04, 2012 @ 23:25:01
Well, since she moved away, it was probably for the best then.
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#5New Post! Apr 04, 2012 @ 23:28:29
Everything happens for a reason!
She coulda had herpes or something.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#6New Post! Apr 05, 2012 @ 00:11:16
@Cpat92 Said

I'd be SMH at you too
vekta On November 18, 2013

#7New Post! Apr 05, 2012 @ 00:39:45
You passed it up because you have a sense of honor and respect even if it was for someone who didn't deserve it.

It's easy to do something because you want to. Sometimes it hard to do something because apart of you knows it's the right thing to do.(or not do in this case)
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#8New Post! Apr 05, 2012 @ 16:15:33
@Tar Said

I'd be SMH at you too

I think my dad was SMH when I told him through the phone. What he told me after that had me laughing, even though it is the truth.
@vekta Said

You passed it up because you have a sense of honor and respect even if it was for someone who didn't deserve it.

It's easy to do something because you want to. Sometimes it hard to do something because apart of you knows it's the right thing to do.(or not do in this case)

That is true. I just wished I thought more logically.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#9New Post! Apr 05, 2012 @ 17:10:09
We need a Dear Abby forum.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs