AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...54 55 56 57 58 ...81 82 83 · >>
Mouse1988 On September 25, 2023

Troy, New York
#826New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 21:41:47
@DiscordTiger Said

I really hate wearing them too. Annoying af

Better than the alternative though.

I get a lot of crap because I am wearing one. So people in general are just a*****es. So don’t let it get to you.

Oh ok

Troy, New York
#827New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 21:43:14
@chaski Said

I like them... but that is because I pretend like I am a bank robber or a bandito whenever I go out... fantasy is the spice of life.

Also... if people hate you or are hating on you they are jackasses... ignore the hate.

People hate the fact I am sick of wearing face masks
dihctatr On November 06, 2020

Upland, California
#828New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 22:13:47
VACCINATION AND 666
YOU LUZRS ALWAYS FOMENTING FLU VACCINATION
GET VAXED
FOR VIRUS
via RFID tracing chip injection\
radio frequency identification, denoting technologies
that use radio waves to identify people and objects
carrying encoded microchips\
HR6666 the house bill forcing virus vaxination\
666 the nam of the vax project-be my i.d. numbr\
7=wholness\6=i rely firstly on allpower\
three sixes=complet relianc body mind heart\
beast=detrmination of a bear,free as eagl,courag of lioness\
----
No one could buy or sell without this mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. Thus no one was allowed to buy or sell things unless he bore the mark of the beast—that is, his name or his number. They could not buy or sell anything unless they had the mark. The mark is the name of the beast or the number of its name.Revelation 13:17
mrmhead On about 21 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#829New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 22:24:52
@dihctatr Said

No one could buy or sell without this mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. Thus no one was allowed to buy or sell things unless he bore the mark of the beast—that is, his name or his number. They could not buy or sell anything unless they had the mark. The mark is the name of the beast or the number of its name.Revelation 13:17

A sure boom for the black market.

Upland, California
#830New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 22:28:03
REFUSAL=death
hate mask=hate for sick people\
=ban you from all food places foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

@DiscordTiger Said

I really hate wearing them too. Annoying af

I like them... but that is because I pretend like I am a bank robber

sick of wearing a face mask? People hate me for saying I hate to wear em.

There's a lot of things I hate doing, but do anyways.

No Mask ^^

the N-95 mask stopped working

i been wearing a mask last past 10 days now, when there is no one around like when i am waiting for a bus or walking around. i keep my mask off around my neck

I am sick of wearing face masks

Upland, California
#831New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 22:36:28
hate gets hate\
u hate to mask -doctors hate to heal you\

And your eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

Upland, California
#832New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 22:37:35
high fevers
chills and night sweats
rashes
breathing problems and persistent coughing
severe weight loss
white spots in the mouth
genital sores
regular fatigue
pneumonia
memory problems

========================================================
CDC UPDATES
Emergency department data collected by @CDCgov surveillance networks indicate some patients may be delaying emergency care during the #COVID19 pandemic. Fewer visits for critical conditions might result in complications or death.
chaski On about 9 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#833New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 23:41:05
@dihctatr Said

the N-95 mask stopped working

Wouldn't one have to get sick to know that?

And even then the mask might have been working but the infection came smoother way...
Stalker

#834New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 23:46:00
@Mouse1988 Said

People hate the fact I am sick of wearing face masks

Hating the fact that you don't like wearing a mask is like hating you because you don't want to wear clothes.

It isn't the "not liking" that is the issue.

The issue is whether or not you are actually wearing the mask.

Examples:

1. You hate to wear masks but you do it anyway. Anyone who has a problem with this is an idiot.

2. You hate to wear masks, AND you DO NOT wear one... then you come by my house... my father has weak lungs because of years working around asbestos. In this scenario you are putting my father at risk. While hate is a strong word, I think I would have a right to be pissed off at you.

Note: #2 was a fictional example.... my father is long dead.... but I know people living in similar situations.

Troy, New York
#835New Post! Jun 22, 2020 @ 00:12:34
@chaski Said

Hating the fact that you don't like wearing a mask is like hating you because you don't want to wear clothes.

It isn't the "not liking" that is the issue.

The issue is whether or not you are actually wearing the mask.

Examples:

1. You hate to wear masks but you do it anyway. Anyone who has a problem with this is an idiot.

2. You hate to wear masks, AND you DO NOT wear one... then you come by my house... my father has weak lungs because of years working around asbestos. In this scenario you are putting my father at risk. While hate is a strong word, I think I would have a right to be pissed off at you.

Note: #2 was a fictional example.... my father is long dead.... but I know people living in similar situations.

I wear a mask when I go out. Just sick of doing it. Especially in the heat!! Winter time it's fine.
Stalker

#836New Post! Jun 22, 2020 @ 01:03:44
@Mouse1988 Said

I wear a mask when I go out. Just sick of doing it. Especially in the heat!! Winter time it's fine.

I totally get you.

Stay strong!
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#837New Post! Jun 22, 2020 @ 01:52:14
@chaski Said

Yes...if "you" don't want to win but just want to have a war continue endlessly, the high tech thing would be just as useful as what we've been doing for the last 10 years in Afghanistan, and it would be a lot more fun.

But if "you" want to "win" a war, sooner or later "you" are going to have to kill people.

Of course that is all off topic... my bad...

Not at all off topic. What if the point of having eternal wars isn't to win or lose, it's just to kill people?
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#838New Post! Jun 22, 2020 @ 02:20:59
@Mouse1988 Said

Yup, the heat is a b****. And I wear glasses too. So the fogging is annoying. I haven’t left the house except for drive thru in a month. Because it’s so hot. Spring was at least tolerable.

My husband is in super high risk, so that means I have to be extra careful. I don’t wear it in my car though, I probably should at least while I’m using the drive thru, but I don’t remember until it’s too late, and wearing for just me in the car is silly.
mrmhead On about 21 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#839New Post! Jun 22, 2020 @ 02:42:33
@DiscordTiger Said

Yup, the heat is a b****. And I wear glasses too. So the fogging is annoying. I haven’t left the house except for drive thru in a month. Because it’s so hot. Spring was at least tolerable.

My husband is in super high risk, so that means I have to be extra careful. I don’t wear it in my car though, I probably should at least while I’m using the drive thru, but I don’t remember until it’s too late, and wearing for just me in the car is silly.

Early on there was a report of an accident, someone ran off the road, they suspect he passed out from lack of oxygen because he was wearing a mask in the car.

I put it on/take it off in the parking lot.

One trick for the glasses is to put them over the mask, so the "exhale" is behind the lens (in your eyes)

Troy, New York
#840New Post! Jun 22, 2020 @ 03:17:54
I feel like I may pass out when I wear masks.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...54 55 56 57 58 ...81 82 83 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs