#3New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 11:36:13
What's this about?
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 11:51:58
@MoshaFreak Said

What's this about?

I'm guessing he's referring to Teenage Time Killer, a new supergroup with Corey Taylor, Dave Grohl, Keith Morris (from Black Flag and Circle Jerks), Jello Biafra and I think a few others.

And I guess he doesn't like Dave Grohl?
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#5New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 11:53:45
@Eaglebauer Said

I'm guessing he's referring to Teenage Time Killer, a new supergroup with Corey Taylor, Dave Grohl, Keith Morris (from Black Flag and Circle Jerks), Jello Biafra and I think a few others.

I only know of Grohl in that line-up. Never heard of the others.

How could someone NOT like Dave Grohl?
MoshaFreak On May 02, 2016

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 11:54:45
@Eaglebauer Said

Not a clue lol Dave Grohl is a legend! i'm thinking he doesnt like Corey Taylor
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 11:59:46
@Dark_Tink Said

@MoshaFreak Said

I agree, Dave Grohl is an amazing talent.

Corey Taylor is from Slipknot,Keith Morris was the first singer of Black Flag and went on to form the Circle Jerks (both early hardcore punk outfits from California...seen Circle Jerks live!) and Jello Biafra was the frontman for Dead Kennedys and founded Alrernative Tentacles records. All pretty big names, but Grohl is probably the most well recognized across the spectrum of music fans.

The Foo Fighters first album was f***ing incredible and not just for the fact that he was singing and playing all the instrumental parts on the album.
MoshaFreak On May 02, 2016

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 12:05:03
@Eaglebauer Said

Corey Taylor is from Slipknot,Keith Morris was the first singer of Black Flag and went on to form the Circle Jerks (both early hardcore punk outfits from California...seen Circle Jerks live!) and Jello Biafra was the frontman for Dead Kennedys and founded Alrernative Tentacles records. All pretty big names, but Grohl is probably the most well recognized across the spectrum of music fans.

The Foo Fighters first album was f***ing incredible and not just for the fact that he was singing and playing all the instrumental parts on the album.

haha yeah i know except i dont see Dave as a legend from Food Fighters lol Nirvana was better
Judas On September 02, 2015

, Canada
#9New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 16:50:19
@Eaglebauer Said

You talking about Teenage Time Killer?

Yes. That. I can't quite fathom how someone of Corey's caliber could collaberate with someone like Dave Grohl. Maybe he'll teach him a thing or two.

, Canada
#10New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 16:51:58
@MoshaFreak Said

haha yeah i know except i dont see Dave as a legend from Food Fighters lol Nirvana was better

Dave Grohl obviously didn't have much say in Nirvana. You can't, when you are in the greatest grunge band and then you go mainstream pop as all f***.
Nirvana ever came out with something like Monkeywrench they would have been doomed from the start.

, Canada
#11New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 16:55:49
@Eaglebauer Said

I knew Grohl from his coat tail fame of Nirvana because I am a huge fan. Everything else he did after was a big fail for me.
Corey has to the best vocalist out there today, in my opinion. His range is in incredible. He is the singer of Slipknot but his founding band is Stone Sour - talk about a f***ing amazing last album.

, Canada
#12New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 16:57:10
@Dark_Tink Said

Easily.... How can you NOT know who Corey Taylor is?? Lol

, Canada
#13New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 16:58:42
@MoshaFreak Said

Not lol

Did you go to Download back in 2009 when Slipknot headlined? I wore out my live disc. f*** I wish I had been there. He sounds like a record even live.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#14New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 18:51:31
@Judas Said

Easily.... How can you NOT know who Corey Taylor is?? Lol

I know of Slipknot, hubby listens to them, but I don't know the names of any in the group.

, Canada
#15New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 19:12:49
@Dark_Tink Said

I know of Slipknot, hubby listens to them, but I don't know the names of any in the group.

If you're not a fan, you wouldn't lol
Stone Sour is probably more up your alley if you like rock-ish but softer. You wouldn't think the screaming guy in Slipknot could sing like this:

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs