The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Confession Is Good For The Soul - So They Say.................

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
CRYSTALTIPS On January 01, 2011
Crystallized Gem

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 11:26:21
As we approach another New Year where thousands of us will make resolutions to do this and not to do that, where we look to the year ahead as a fresh start, and in reality we know it will probably be more of the same crap, I'd like to take this chance to get off my chest something I've been feeling guilty about.

I know a Protestant family who absolutely detest Catholics and make no secret about it.
When they went on holiday, I superglued a huge picture of the Pope to their kitchen window so he was smiling at them when they arrived home and popped into their kitchen to put the kettle on.

Damn that ladder was high, but well worth the effort!
I feel so much better now I've cleansed my soul!
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#2New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:13:10
@CRYSTALTIPS Said

As we approach another New Year where thousands of us will make resolutions to do this and not to do that, where we look to the year ahead as a fresh start, and in reality we know it will probably be more of the same crap, I'd like to take this chance to get off my chest something I've been feeling guilty about.

I know a Protestant family who absolutely detest Catholics and make no secret about it.
When they went on holiday, I superglued a huge picture of the Pope to their kitchen window so he was smiling at them when they arrived home and popped into their kitchen to put the kettle on.

I feel so much better now I've cleansed my soul!

I love it. Long ago I worked in a small metal fabricating plant. The owner/boss was an old German. He would put on a pair of wire rimmed glasses when he needed to look at plans or inspect someone's work. The rest of the time he left them on his table by his desk.
As luck would have it, I found a pair of glasses exactly like his but with clear glass lens at an opticians shop. I was able to buy them cheap since they were an obsolete style. Then the fun began. I would switch them whenever the opportunity arose.
A trusted fellow employee told me how the boss was seeing different eye doctors complaining, "Ach, sometimes I see, sometimes I not see".
I'm sorry Wilhelm, wherever you are.
Crystallized Gem

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:20:28
@hoppy Said

I love it. Long ago I worked in a small metal fabricating plant. The owner/boss was an old German. He would put on a pair of wire rimmed glasses when he needed to look at plans or inspect someone's work. The rest of the time he left them on his table by his desk.
As luck would have it, I found a pair of glasses exactly like his but with clear glass lens at an opticians shop. I was able to buy them cheap since they were an obsolete style. Then the fun began. I would switch them whenever the opportunity arose.
A trusted fellow employee told me how the boss was seeing different eye doctors complaining, "Ach, sometimes I see, sometimes I not see".
I'm sorry Wilhelm, wherever you are.

Impersonating a Police Officer and making a 'Hard Man' cry is even funnier - I WISH I could post that here!
waldo On August 02, 2016
I don't care

lancaster, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:23:10
@CRYSTALTIPS Said

I feel so much better now I've cleansed my soul! View Image

Sounds like a scene out of Father Ted lol
Crystallized Gem

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:28:18
@waldo Said

Sounds like a scene out of Father Ted lol

Like when Mrs Doyle falls out the window?
Och they deserved it, they turned the air red, white and blue when they couldn't get it off!
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#6New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:35:33
I would love to have been a fly on that wall. I'll always be nice to you, you crack me up. You're also a dangerous woman. LOL
Crystallized Gem

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 12:57:26
@ReAdSaLoT Said

I would love to have been a fly on that wall. I'll always be nice to you, you crack me up. You're also a dangerous woman. LOL

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the young girl who used to scream blue murder that she was being chased by a monster only to be scolded for lying by her parents

It was my werewolf hand that came firing out of the letterbox every time you walked by - sorry

In my weak defence I would like to say I was a child at the time too - just!
challands On December 17, 2012

Deleted

Derbyshire, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 13:50:29
Mine would have to be keeping my top score over Tips on a game on FB (SHE WILL NEVER BEAT ME)
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#9New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 13:53:09
I'd have to fess up to breaking the neighbor's window with a baseball. There are a few I won't mention on here.
Crystallized Gem

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 14:27:39
@challands Said

Mine would have to be keeping my top score over Tips on a game on FB (SHE WILL NEVER BEAT ME)

waldo On August 02, 2016
I don't care

#11New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 14:30:57

Sounds like a challange CRYSTAL. Are you gonna try?
Crystallized Gem

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 14:33:03
I can be very trying

p.s. Kiss my arse stewpot
waldo On August 02, 2016
I don't care

#13New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 14:41:10
@CRYSTALTIPS Said

I can be very trying

p.s. Kiss my arse stewpot

Oh mistress why do I have too kiss your arse again, tell me what I did right. And I won't do it again
challands On December 17, 2012

Deleted

Derbyshire, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 14:44:40

Come on missy come and try
Crystallized Gem

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Dec 29, 2010 @ 14:48:59
@challands Said

Come on missy come and try