Forums: Entertainment:
Television

Coach Trip!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Feb 10, 2010 @ 14:51:52
Does anyone else love this programme? Me and t'other half have got a lil addicted to it lately! It's soooo simple, overlooked and underrated - if you like good, simple old fashioned reality tv (like the first ever series of big brother but better!) I'd really recommend it! New series starts Monday on Channel 4.

For anyone who's already into it who are your coach trip heroes and villains?

My heroes would have to be poor old Brendan, Di and Dave, Winter, John and Kerry.

My villains are Nathan and Gavin (could there be any males more irritating on the planet?!), Joe (and Freddy arrggghh!) and Andrea - oooh she's SUCH a b****!
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#2New Post! Feb 10, 2010 @ 15:11:11
there is always 2 old gay guys in it, 2 young good looking boys, and 2 young good looking girls, a bunch of moaners and the couple that win it, but they dont come in till the last 3 weeks..
every year the same.. but i cant help watching it!
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Feb 10, 2010 @ 15:56:25
I was quite addicted to that programme at one point

I LOVE Pasquale and his partner, they're hilarious.
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Feb 10, 2010 @ 19:09:29
@markfox01 Said

there is always 2 old gay guys in it, 2 young good looking boys, and 2 young good looking girls, a bunch of moaners and the couple that win it, but they dont come in till the last 3 weeks..
every year the same.. but i cant help watching it!

Ha you hit the nail on the head! I loved it when Phil and Rae got all uppity about all the 'canoodling' though! There always at least proper mad weirdo or weirdo couple though - look at Joe and 'Freddy' - that was great when he lost him at sea

I liked Bob and Pasquale at first but then he got very mean...made it more interesting though!
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Feb 11, 2010 @ 11:04:05
i love coach trip
TheMightyOz On March 17, 2015
Awooga!

Luton, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Feb 11, 2010 @ 11:24:08
I like it when one couple has to stand there looking hurt while someone says why they want to kick them off.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Feb 11, 2010 @ 11:29:19
There was one guy on the coach who knew how to do everything. He drove everyone mad because no matter what they did he acted like he knew more than everyone else did.

So for ages he was saying how he was a champion surfer.

So Brendan took them surfing It was pure gold. The guy just fell over and over and over while the old folks were up surfing after like a 30 mins lesson

He came out of the sea and said the surf was all wrong
esmiperro On January 23, 2011

slough, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jan 23, 2011 @ 15:45:23
I love watching coach trip and am presently watching an old one where Matt and Tom got kicked off for their behaviour.
I love Eileen in it and think she is really gorgeous and HOT
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#9New Post! Jan 23, 2011 @ 16:20:07
It's alreet,not as good as Come Dine With Me tho
thomo_897 On March 10, 2011

oxford, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Mar 10, 2011 @ 03:59:48
I love coach trip and I love watching the re-runs but i will never watch series 5 again, as I have never been so fed up with niki and amanda. I have never met anyone so self indulged, boring,fake, uncultured, rude and thick as these two. to say that big brother has never had contestants as pathetic as those two. please please please channel 4 don't ever have idiots like those two on the show again

regards

a dedicated fan.
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Mar 17, 2011 @ 17:29:18
I love coach trip, caught up on it last night and loved all the b****iness that went on. I can never remember the names of the people though! dingle and my housemate are applying for the next series.
OldFartUK On October 04, 2011

Lincoln, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Oct 04, 2011 @ 17:37:33
So is anyone watching the currrent series.

I hate the loud, ignorant, dim Bolton woman with short brown hair, Alison, and the two even dimmer, brainless blonde bim,bos (Lauren and some tart who's name escapes me due to her complete lack of personality).

ALsion is the sort of woman who gives british torists a bad name , such when in poland she said "I dont speak polish, why should i have to" - BECAUSE YOU ARE IN POLAND YOU STUPID WOMAN!

And the two blonde bimbos are just the nastiest pair of b****es you have ever met, if i was on the program i'd be severely tempted to beat the living crap out of one of them off camera.

And have you noticed how they all pick on the newbies. Once it gets past halfway, you stand no chance if you join, you wont last three days.
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#13New Post! Oct 04, 2011 @ 17:44:25
What are people supposed to do,learn a new language everytime they want to go on holiday for a couple of weeks? lol.

Really can't see how anyone would want to spend time on a bus full of idiots and actually enjoy it and get upset when they get sent home.
Dropdeadfred57 On October 06, 2011

South Shields, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Oct 06, 2011 @ 04:41:16
Hi I totally agree with oldfart, that Alison disgusts me, i thought she was ignorant or arrogant, but have decided she's both, how these people haven't seen through her is beyond me, i will be horrified if she wins, i wish it was a public vote, i would gladly spend a few quid if it meant i could stop her winning- it won't happen but i'd like the newbies to win Rosemary & Judith at least they have a bit of class. and as for Lauren & Danielle - Yes you ARE self centered bullies and b****es.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs