Climate change my ar*e !

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
blackdahliaxxx On March 30, 2012

Banned

birmingham Uk, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Oct 14, 2009 @ 05:30:50
There is no such thing, changes in weather patterns have been happening for countless Millenia.
No amount of re-cycling is about to change that.
If this change is all down to pollution caused by mankind then what caused the iceage ?
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#2New Post! Oct 14, 2009 @ 05:34:08
Please present a scientific basis for your opinion.

Include only peer-reviewed journal articles.
Darroll On April 26, 2012

salem, Oregon
#3New Post! Oct 14, 2009 @ 05:54:40
By Brit Hume

Cold Reception
Tuesday we told you about several areas around the planet experiencing record cold and snowpack ? in the face of all the predictions of global warming.
Now there is word that all four major global temperature tracking outlets have released data showing that temperatures have dropped significantly over the last year. California meteorologist Anthony Watts says the amount of cooling ranges from 65-hundredths of a degree Centigrade to 75-hundreds of a degree.
That is said to be a value large enough to erase nearly all the global warming recorded over the past 100 years. It is reportedly the single fastest temperature change ever recorded ? up or down.
Some scientists contend the cooling is the result of reduced solar activity ? which they say is a larger driver of climate change than man-made greenhouse gases.

Banned

#4New Post! Oct 14, 2009 @ 06:09:57
@Darroll Said

By Brit Hume

Cold Reception
Tuesday we told you about several areas around the planet experiencing record cold and snowpack ? in the face of all the predictions of global warming.
Now there is word that all four major global temperature tracking outlets have released data showing that temperatures have dropped significantly over the last year. California meteorologist Anthony Watts says the amount of cooling ranges from 65-hundredths of a degree Centigrade to 75-hundreds of a degree.
That is said to be a value large enough to erase nearly all the global warming recorded over the past 100 years. It is reportedly the single fastest temperature change ever recorded ? up or down.
Some scientists contend the cooling is the result of reduced solar activity ? which they say is a larger driver of climate change than man-made greenhouse gases.

Thank you, as I said mans impact on climate change is infinitesimal.
sheepy On March 23, 2010

Deleted

Treasure Island, United Kingdo
#5New Post! Oct 14, 2009 @ 06:11:28
Climate change is natural and has been happening for a very long time. It's a bit arrogant to suggest we are solely responsible.

That said, man's activities are probably speeding up this natural process.

In geological terms, we're actually in a period of relative coolness.

Climate change is real, only a total nob would doubt that. We can even see this - any of us over 30 will remember when we would be guaranteed to get snow in winter which lasted weeks on the ground. The debate is of course - is this due to man?

Banned

#7New Post! Oct 14, 2009 @ 06:20:34
@sheepy Said

Climate change is natural and has been happening for a very long time. It's a bit arrogant to suggest we are solely responsible.

Climate change is real, only a total nob would doubt that. We can even see this - any of us over 30 will remember when we would be guaranteed to get snow in winter which lasted weeks on the ground. The debate is of course - is this due to man?

We are on this major recycling campaign over here at present and asked to seperate anything that is recycleable into seperate piles then along comes the refuse carts and pile it all in together anyway, it's a political ruse to make it appear that we as a Country are doing our best to change, a load of balls if you ask me.

Banned

#8New Post! Oct 14, 2009 @ 06:22:32
@Demented Said

Maybe it is,maybe it isn't but you still haven't offered any evidence to back up what your saying .

Please read Sheepy's reply.
Ellen On November 13, 2009

Banned

#9New Post! Oct 14, 2009 @ 06:32:53
@eL_TinO Said

Please present a scientific basis for your opinion.

Include only peer-reviewed journal articles.

How many peer reviewed articles have you read? Have you seen the surveys on peer reviewed articles concerning this subject? You would be surprised at the results.
sugarflyguy On March 15, 2010
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

Leaving TFS today:), United Ki
#10New Post! Oct 14, 2009 @ 06:33:05
@sheepy Said

But to claim that animals are also responsible, especially when we are breeding them for our plates is also not right
NickoBorgir On November 18, 2009

Deleted

Melbourne, Australia
#12New Post! Oct 14, 2009 @ 06:48:11
if global warming is true. I wish the globe would hurry up and warm the f*** up!! I'm freezing here!!
Ellen On November 13, 2009

Banned

#14New Post! Oct 14, 2009 @ 07:18:42
@eL_TinO Said

I haven't read any, and apparently nobody else has either, except maybe you. Point us in the right direction will ya? Find a well respected science organization that denounces global warming or something.

Have I said I had? Show me. You are so sure of yourself and demand peer review of anybody who disagrees, so you first. Practice what you demand.

Banned

#15New Post! Oct 14, 2009 @ 07:22:57
@Ellen Said

Have I said I had? Show me. You are so sure of yourself and demand peer review of anybody who disagrees, so you first. Practice what you demand.

You tell him babe

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs