AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#31New Post! Dec 08, 2018 @ 20:39:17
@gakINGKONG Said

I found this:

Nanki-Poo Oxford Reference

My actual self .. . bit of a stream of conscious free-thinker.

Yesterday I purchased coconut oil to make fat bomb taste-treats. In this case I must freeze the oil along with the other ingredients.

See here the yummy recipe

it's a healthy option -- give it a shot
Wasn't there some reports/studies from someone high up in some field that said coconut oil was an abomination and will lead to the death of the human race?

"Pure Poison" I think were the actual words she said

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/22/health/coconut-oil-pure-poison/index.html

Sorry we have wandered off the christmas music theme quite dramatically. My current new fav is I want a Hippopotamus For Christmas sung by Kacey Musgraves, it's very much a fun christmas song.
Chyna On December 21, 2018

Thomasville, Georgia
#32New Post! Dec 09, 2018 @ 19:19:33
Yeah, I like cold weather too on the rare chance that we get any!!! Is hot today as a matter of fact!! I wish we would get some snow, but, alas--we never do!!=(
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#33New Post! Dec 10, 2018 @ 16:15:49
We get snow here, but seldom at Christmas. It's too early in the winter.

That used to puzzle me as a young girl.... the Carol "In The Deep Midwinter". Like, Christmas takes place at the START of winter. We don't get conditions for snow here until late January through to mid March. And then, usually only when the weather is coming from the East.

Last winter we had the "Beast From The East." A weather system that spread across northern Europe from Siberia and that was a tad chilly. It snowed then, but mostly on the high moors like Bodmin and Dartmoor, not so much on the coast. As soon as the weather shifted back to coming from the west the snow was gone very quickly.

It's more likely to rain here at Christmas than anything else.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#34New Post! Dec 11, 2018 @ 00:48:44
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#35New Post! Dec 11, 2018 @ 00:49:31
It would be a while before I get to have a White Christmas again.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#36New Post! Dec 11, 2018 @ 01:56:22
@Jennifer1984 Said

We get snow here, but seldom at Christmas. It's too early in the winter.

That used to puzzle me as a young girl.... the Carol "In The Deep Midwinter". Like, Christmas takes place at the START of winter. We don't get conditions for snow here until late January through to mid March. And then, usually only when the weather is coming from the East.

Last winter we had the "Beast From The East." A weather system that spread across northern Europe from Siberia and that was a tad chilly. It snowed then, but mostly on the high moors like Bodmin and Dartmoor, not so much on the coast. As soon as the weather shifted back to coming from the west the snow was gone very quickly.

It's more likely to rain here at Christmas than anything else.

Don't worry, when the Gulf Stream conveyor belt fails and stops bringing you the warming waters, you'll fall into a mini-ice age and glaciers will start creeping into your lands.

Merry Christmas!

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#37New Post! Dec 11, 2018 @ 01:57:57
@Cpat92 Said

It would be a while before I get to have a White Christmas again.

Meanwhile, down in the south ...

Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#38New Post! Dec 11, 2018 @ 05:31:45
@mrmhead Said

Don't worry, when the Gulf Stream conveyor belt fails and stops bringing you the warming waters, you'll fall into a mini-ice age and glaciers will start creeping into your lands.

Merry Christmas!

Oh, Goody. Another excuse for Cornish fishermen to complain. As if Brexit isn't enough we now have to disturb the very ecology of the northern hemisphere just to give them something else to blame on the French.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs