Animal Rights

China Animals Skinned Alive For Fur!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
Darkshine On May 05, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#16New Post! May 21, 2006 @ 01:00:57
Yeah, I agree. That is just morally wrong.
I agree with alljive, that if it is for necessary reasons (Food, Warmth) it is okay.
As long as you show that creature the respect it deserves for DYING for you.
Thats where the worlds gone off the tracks in my opinion. Theres no respect for
anything at all. Sure, respect for some things have changed and for the better,
but the basic point this animal has died for you is something that we should
always show respect for.
Hm?
deaven On December 22, 2006

midlandpark, New Jersey
#17New Post! Dec 22, 2006 @ 05:40:56
wtf??? we have the technology to make fake fur so what the hell ?????? why be so selfish and greedy?? why not use the brains we were given? okay we accomplished the making of fabrics and fake fur so why are we still killing animals... for their own fur that belongs to them!
dragonwars On July 30, 2009

Wellington, New Zealand
#18New Post! Dec 22, 2006 @ 06:06:24
And people make no fuss about the fact that 1/5 animals that go into the meat processing machines in america are still alive and see themselves get ripped to shreds.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#19New Post! Dec 22, 2006 @ 06:41:12
here is a link to a video... https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6263597233537127868&q=animals+skinned+alive&hl=en

it's absolutely horrifying what people do...it makes me so sick
sEZ On October 10, 2010

#20New Post! Dec 22, 2006 @ 17:53:12
@dragonwars Said
And people make no fuss about the fact that 1/5 animals that go into the meat processing machines in america are still alive and see themselves get ripped to shreds.

people make me sick...
kingthoron On June 13, 2007

Perham, Minnesota
#21New Post! Jun 13, 2007 @ 18:38:39
This is a freaken bad thing, who thinks skinning animals in america would be cool, should we have a thing like they have in china, no one in america is trying to stop it or even do anything about it. would you do anything in the furture? will you help animals being skinned alive, (expesaly cats and dogs). in the fureture, just so something, ok and if your not going to listen to a 11 year old oh my god.(Think about it)
_marie_ On March 12, 2008

Harrisonville,
#23New Post! Mar 12, 2008 @ 16:37:20
How cruel and unfair. Poor babies. I want to do something about it. What can we do? Signing petitions does not do enough. Who reads them? I feel as if I could fly to China myself and blow all their heads off for their inhumane practices, even though I have never shot a gun before. What can we do? Anyone have any ideas? Anyone who loves animals cannot even bare the thought this actually happens in the world! This has got to be stopped. Please, all who believe in God, please pray for their innocent lives.
Even Cruella Deville on the 101 Dalmations was going to have them killed first. How terrible!! May all these torturers burn in Hell!
andrewsh On September 04, 2008

great yarmouth, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Mar 12, 2008 @ 16:39:54
can i have some fur slippers please,cat would be good
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#25New Post! Mar 12, 2008 @ 16:45:40
@earthangel Said
A Sky News investigation has uncovered what appears to be the appalling treatment of animals being killed for their fur in China.

The footage captured terrible conditions in which animals were being kept and also showed animals being skinned while still alive.

China is fast-becoming one of the world's biggest fur exporters.

The authorities tried to prevent the Sky News team keeping the footage because of fears the world will learn what is happening to the animals.

It also comes at a time when fur is making a comeback.

Recent protests by campaigners have targeted fur-wearing celebrities like Jennifer Lopez.

One of the leading voices attempting to ban cat and dog fur imports to the EU from China is campaigner Heather Mills McCartney.

The wife of Sir Paul McCartney, who has said he will not tour in China until there is a change in the fur trade, has been influential in drumming up more support on the issue.

Celebrities including Eddie Murphy, Phil Collins, Elton John, George Michael and Brian Wilson have demanded a ban on the trade.

They are among many to have written to Tony Blair to ask for him to introduce an EU ban on cat and dog fur.

Britain currently holds the presidency for the EU, which has lead to more pressure being applied on Downing Street.

Personally i think this is appalling, i saw a clip on the TV where they were skinning these poor animals alive! Just so some rich b**** can keep warm, i strongly believe the fur belongs on the animal.

What are your views?

I think Ace Ventura covers the whole subject of wearing fur brilliantly

On a serious note though, I think its disgusting. I have signed many a petitions to try and get stuff like this banned, but it never seems to amount to anything. I dont understand how people can be comfortable wearing fur, knowing how it got thier.

Do these peopel have no morals, feelings or at the very least pets???

#26New Post! Mar 12, 2008 @ 16:48:26
@treacle Said
I think Ace Ventura covers the whole subject of wearing fur brilliantly

On a serious note though, I think its disgusting. I have signed many a petitions to try and get stuff like this banned, but it never seems to amount to anything. I dont understand how people can be comfortable wearing fur, knowing how it got thier.

Do these peopel have no morals, feelings or at the very least pets???

yes some have pets but view them in a different way, i mean when it dies why not have a nice coat or hat made out of fluffy or shep.
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#27New Post! Mar 12, 2008 @ 16:50:49
@andrewsh Said
yes some have pets but view them in a different way, i mean when it dies why not have a nice coat or hat made out of fluffy or shep.

My point is half of these animals arent dead are they? They are still alive. Its sick.

#28New Post! Mar 12, 2008 @ 16:52:52
@treacle Said
My point is half of these animals arent dead are they? They are still alive. Its sick.

they live after having their fur removed, how odd is that and a bit chilly i would imagine,
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#29New Post! Mar 12, 2008 @ 16:54:17
@andrewsh Said
they live after having their fur removed, how odd is that and a bit chilly i would imagine,

No. They have their fur removed whilst being alive....not nice....and you know what I meant

#30New Post! Mar 12, 2008 @ 16:55:32
@treacle Said
No. They have their fur removed whilst being alive....not nice....and you know what I meant

i agree its a bit sick, they should at least shoot them first
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs