Roleplaying

Children Of The Bud

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
astrohamgirl On June 16, 2012

Melbourne Beach, Florida
#1New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 01:13:35
Plot
Around the world thousands of teens are realizing that they aren't like others. Some may find that they can change their human form into something else while others can enchant others with their beautiful voice.
An organization called "The Bud" work together to show each of these teens who they truly are. Members of "The Bud" hide themselves from everyone unless they're appearance is absolutely necessary.
Most teens contacted are within the ages 12 to 21. Many children and members of "The Bud" are either demons, angels, elf's, and shape-shifters.
Rules
Romance is allowed but please keep it between the average ratings (AKA; G, PG, PG-13, and R) no X-Rated stuff unless it's violence. REMINDER!!! Everyone starts out in the same spot; Orlando Florida Air Port.

How To Create A Character
Name FULL NAME PEOPLE!!!!)
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
Hair Color:
Species: (You can request your species but your species name won't be revealed till later in the story.)
Powers: (You can request your species but your species name won't be revealed till later in the story.)
Story:
Picture:
IMPORTANT!!! If this really turns into a great story I might post it on deviantART.com. If you do not want your character on dA please put NS at the bottom by your picture. Thank you!!!

EXAMPLE!!! My Character :D
Name: Coriander (Cori) Lydia Slanerson
Nationality: Scandinavian
Eye Color: greenish/goldish
Skin Color: fair
Hair Color: curly shoulder length chocolate brown hair with low lights.
Species: Elf
Powers: Control of all four elements. (air, fire, water, earth.)
Story: Coriander was born in Scandinavia. For reasons unknown her biological parents put her in an orphanage. At age two Coriander was adopted by Dr. Stefan Slanerson and his wife Ariel Slanerson. Stefan was a world renown marine biologist who figured out the origins of the Giant Squids and the first man to keep a Great White alive in captivity. Cori was an odd girl but yet she was always known for her beauty and smarts. Graduating a year early from most Cori has taken this time to seek out her biological parents. She is currently at Florida because a woman named has claimed to be her mothers best friend when they were in high school.
Picture:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Beginning (START POSTING!!!)

Cori sat down with all her luggage outside of the airport on a bench in the smoking section. She took out her physics notebook and her college text book. Maybe she could get a little work done. She then lit a cigarette and took a long frag from it slowly breathing out the smoke. Cori tapped her pen against her notebook, she was becoming antsy. Where was this so called woman who knew her mother? There was no one to talk to either. Boredom had now enveloped Cori's mind.

Melbourne Beach, Florida
#2New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 01:37:26
Blarg my picture didn't come up!!!
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#3New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 01:37:53
@astrohamgirl Said

Blarg my picture didn't come up!!!

Melbourne Beach, Florida
#4New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 01:42:37

I'm still learning my way around. I'll be beast at this soon enough... I hope.
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#5New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 01:45:27
@astrohamgirl Said

I'm still learning my way around. I'll be beast at this soon enough... I hope.

It's working now.

Melbourne Beach, Florida
#6New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 01:52:51
@TenaciousDave Said

It's working now.

I know!!! Yayz!

Melbourne Beach, Florida
#7New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 16:54:22
*head-desk* (if this is a fail I might just cry.)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs