Society & Lifestyles

Cheese Burger or metal BAR!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#1New Post! Apr 26, 2006 @ 10:17:53
I found this out last night!! In the evening of last week my youngest brother had a pint with some mate and went home about 10ish.. he wasn?t up for a session, he was tired from the weeks work..

On the way home he stepped into a kebab shop, and he ordered a Cheese Burger and Chips. The guy said ?4 and my brother paid. He waited about 5mins and his cheese burger came. ?don?t forget the chips!? my brother said jokingly. The guy made some chips and put them infront of my brother and said ?1.50 please? ?what?? my brother said.. ??I just gave you money for that!? the guy goes ?money or no food!? in broken English.. My brother said ?if your going to be like that I want my money back..? then al of a sudden a guy comes from the back, and starts shouting and swearing at my brother, he even spat at him!! My brother said ?come round the counter and do that again!!? the man ran out the back and came back with a metal bar!!

The guy was wielding the bar hit the wall the counter but missing my brother, who stepped back, and the guy then jumped over the counter, and hit my brothers arm, the bar didn?t hurt him, so my brother smacked him twice in the mouth. And then got pulled away by a mate walking by. So he phoned the police, a female cop turned up and straight away had an attitude problem.. (NB my brother has had 1 pint at this time.. so in theory can drive a car legally). The cop saod she wont speak to him cause he?s been drinking, so he said give me breathlizer? the cop ignored him, she then asked what had got on, mean while the owner of the shop turned up with 4 blokes!! He spoke to the cop saying that my brother causes trouble and is on drugs! WTF!! The cop still wouldn?t listen to my brother?

Next night the cop goes round to his house asking if he wanted to press charges, cause they saw the CCTV footage. My brother said no, but I?ll like to make an official complaint about you! She then gave him a lecture on his attitude and left!

The Sunday night my brother went to the owners kebab shop (the guy owned 2) and demanded his money back. The guy called the police, this time a Guy cop that knew my brother.. the kebab shop owner, said that my brother came in wth threating behaver, and wanted him arrested, the cop talked him down and got his money back! But with a condition that made me scratch my head.. If he takes the money hes band.. if he doesnt take the money hes not band?? UH??
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Apr 26, 2006 @ 10:26:01
that is so mad. call me thick but the last sentance didnt make sense. is not really on at all, and would have focused my attention on the police woman, i mean what a b****!
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#3New Post! Apr 26, 2006 @ 10:29:03
Feel sorry for your brother mate. You know, from the stories coming out of the UK about the police there, they wouldn't want to take his word over an immigrant anyway.

When I was a kid, some bloke who owned a fish and chip shop tried that with me so I went back home and one of my brothers(I picked the biggest bastard) and came back with him.

The owner was a real prick to him then after a bit of argueing, told me brother that he hates white Australians....all the customers were white Australians and walked up to the next shop.
innit!

#4New Post! Apr 26, 2006 @ 10:40:04
@treacle Said
that is so mad. call me thick but the last sentance didnt make sense. is not really on at all, and would have focused my attention on the police woman, i mean what a b****!

your right ive adjusted it now.. sorry!!

COBBER, ye theres a few options they may do... i live 120miles away, and i may call immgration.. my other brother is as big as me.. if you watch eastenders (british drama series) theres the mitchell brothers, my mum says where like them when where togther.. well hes calling the enviromental health...
cinnamin On April 18, 2008

houston, Texas
#5New Post! Apr 26, 2006 @ 10:42:33
Smite him.
innit!

#6New Post! Apr 26, 2006 @ 11:24:45
I cant find a website to report immigrants??
osm On March 18, 2016
Kiwi!

Wellington, New Zealand
#7New Post! Apr 27, 2006 @ 00:13:48
@markfox01 Said
I cant find a website to report immigrants??

no, they aren't meant to be here... so how can you report them?
horny_lil_devil On March 21, 2013

Wollongong, Australia
#8New Post! Apr 27, 2006 @ 00:17:16
I just hav the cheese burger...lol that would of been freaky, I would of ran away very quickly
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs