The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Cereal

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#1New Post! Jul 31, 2011 @ 15:03:55
When you get down to the end of the cereal, why is there always too much for a serving but not enough for two servings? It seems to work out like that for lots of other things too.
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#2New Post! Jul 31, 2011 @ 15:20:58
@hoppy Said

When you get down to the end of the cereal, why is there always too much for a serving but not enough for two servings? It seems to work out like that for lots of other things too.

Yeah I've noticed that and why no Plastic Toy Car anymore
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jul 31, 2011 @ 15:23:58
That's literally the bane of my life right now. I don't have much else to worry about
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#4New Post! Jul 31, 2011 @ 15:31:10
@hoppy Said

I hate when that happens.

@Demented Said

Yeah I've noticed that and why no Plastic Toy Car anymore

I know that about 7yrs ago, instead of putting the toy inside the cereal, they started putting it outside of the bag, at the top of the box. Sadly, too many people were opening the cereal boxes in the stores and taking the toys.

I actually saw it for myself. Not people taking the toys, but several rows of opened cereal boxes one day at the store.
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#5New Post! Jul 31, 2011 @ 15:41:46
I know that about 7yrs ago, instead of putting the toy inside the cereal, they started putting it outside of the bag, at the top of the box. Sadly, too many people were opening the cereal boxes in the stores and taking the toys.

I actually saw it for myself. Not people taking the toys, but several rows of opened cereal boxes one day at the store.

That's just wrong I used to look forward to playing with my FREE TOY CAR that came in the Corn Flakes,and it only cost $6.99 to get it.
Now I'm retired and have all the time to play with it,they get stolen Wrong,just wrong
Rini On January 16, 2014

, Georgia
#6New Post! Aug 01, 2011 @ 18:08:54
@Demented Said

That's just wrong I used to look forward to playing with my FREE TOY CAR that came in the Corn Flakes,and it only cost $6.99 to get it.
Now I'm retired and have all the time to play with it,they get stolen Wrong,just wrong

yeah I once saw that in a store too. What has this world come to these days with these kids? It was a lovely feeling to get to the end of the cereal box and find that plastic toy to play with. now we have to mail out to get it. Whats up with that?
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Aug 01, 2011 @ 18:13:32
Does anyone else love their cereal hot? The only cereal I prefer cold is Special K. I have a lil routine: about 2/3 cereal first, the milk goes on next, bung it in the microwave for about 1 minute/1 minute 30 seconds then put the other 1/3 dry cereal on top of the now hot cereal and milk YUM! With Coco Pops and Corn Flakes it's amazing, especially if you sprinkle a little sugar on top of the Corn Flakes before they go in the microwave
Edited: August 01, 2011 @ 18:14
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs